Can someone give me a quick rundown on Bane?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9S3YXXp6bOM
youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- mask
- too big for you
- likes backs

here it go-

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

all done

I've been sick for the past couple of days and I thought drinking prune juice would help but it has just been making me shit liquid.

you need to shit out all the sickness

Prunes are a natural laxative

Eat some toast

i did not know this

dummy

>masketta man bows to bane
>in contact with dr. pavel
>rumoured to be extremely big
>crashes planes with an iron fist
>owns prizes and has friends all over the world
>direct descendant of the ancient masketta bloodline
>will crash the first planes on mars
>in the process of terraforming Gotham as his personal city
>owns basically every bagged corpse on the planet
>first grabbed doctors will be Pavel doctors
>said to have +400 muscle mass
>ancient french scriptures tell of a big guy who will descend upon this plane and bring an era of crashing and no survivors
>this is bane
>he own banepost bots all over the world
>there's probably a banepostbot in this thread right no
>every plane has the mark of bane from it's manufacture
>bane is in regular contact with his brother, raising the fire across gotham
>kicked batman's ass
>learned how to do a weird squeaky-voice in less than a week
>Commissioner Gordan allows him full access to the secrets of gotham's sewers
>nolan entrusts his shitty writing with him, there's no memes in Dark Knight Rises, only the Bane scene
>30 years old from the perception of a small guy
>in reality, he's a timeless being existing in all crashed planes across time and space
>has had access to early drafts of the DKR script since birth, memes regularly about their contents
>will guide this plane into the ground with no survivors

>/lit/ faggot who probably thinks his taste is so superior and he knows everything because he read some Camus and licked Ayn Rand's pussy doesn't even know that prunes are universally used to make you shit

Jesus Christ.

hes a big guy.

why the hostility though

BANE?!

underrated

Thank you user for the Baneganoff pasta

Pretty sure the same guy keeps reposting this meh pasta. Not funny at all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9S3YXXp6bOM

Baneposting is frankly the only thing that gives me true joy in my life

Brilliant. Every month I think Baneposting is dying and then something comes along like this to renew it.

>big guy
>dr pavel bows down to bane
>iq over 100
>is deemed to know how to start the fire
>crashing this plane
>no survivors

Jesus christ.. really makes me think

>homosexual
>very high head temperature

>Rothschilds bow to Bane
>He is a big guy, for you.
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Gotham with an iron but fair fist
Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Baningrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bane babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Banebots inside you right now
>Bane is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learnt fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Bane. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bane
>Bane is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro

it's somehow even better with music

>Every month I think Baneposting is dying
hahahahaha good one, user

Are we gonna get one for season 2?

Whats this haircut called?

Leave capekino to us

>unzips flight plan

Someone post the rest of this deleted scene