Thoughts? Just finished the second season on Netflix

Thoughts? Just finished the second season on Netflix.

>tfw no new izombie until april

it is actually the best

trash show. i bet u like bones or stupid shit like that.

Comfy watching, fun storylines, great cast. One of my faves right now

>t. Never watched a single episode

Piss off pleb

I'd love to smell her feet.

i didnt say that. thanks for proving how retarded you are. nice presumption u have no idea how many eps ive watched

Aly and Rose are cute

It's alright. I think they put themselves in a shitty position with the zombie army.

A show for zombies , by zombies , about a zombie

Taking a piss is more entertaining

Not to be crude, but I've masturbated vigorously to both of them.

wasn't tv making fun of this and supergirl when the trailers came out? now we love it all of a sudden

buckley and purcha are hot. spinoff with buckley and purcha as roomies when.

>Dominatrix Liv episode confirmed for S3
>sweatingintensifies.jpg

>Ciri, this really is a generic zombie movie

Really fun show.

only some ppl not everyone stop saying tv as a whole like u can actualy know what people think of this peice of trash.

HEY IT'S LIKE A GEORGE A ROMERO FILM BUT FORGET EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW!
>turns of tv

So what? You want a fucking medal?

>yfw season 3 goes full umbrella corp

I love it and I miss it.

surprisingly became my favorite episodic show along with lucifer, both have great casts and chemistry. izombie also has an interesting enough plot and it handles it relatively well. superseded all my expectations.

but if you think it's trash and you're scoffing at assumption that he thinks you haven't watched it, aren't you the retarded one for watching a bunch of episodes of something you think sucks?

>mfw hell is just basically repeating your worst nightmare in a loop
>Preacher did the exact same thing with the Gunslinger

big zombie ass

How is Lucifer season 2? I watched the first one with the hopes that it would move away from the crime a week formula, but it didn't. I really liked the idea, but it just seemed like another shitty cop show with a smige of the supernatural. Plus the face of Lucifer was fucking laughable.

it moved away from the crime a week formula. didn't abandon it completely, but there's a lot more going on with the season arc, more angels, visiting hell, god had a plan lol etc.

it's worth giving it a shot. but yeah, the true face of satan is absolute shit. i guess they didn't want the horns and red makeup look.

I'm pretty fond of it, which I admit, really surprised me. I thought it was gonna be a pile of shit, but the cast is spot on and makes it endearing as fuck plus the writing is decent.

oh shit preacher, do you know when it's returning? it was great.

Cheers. I might pick it back up again then. I really prefer longer more involved arcs as opposed to every week:

>lucifer walks in
>"tell me your secrets"
>sexual innuendo
>"it's him/her"
>lucifer fights the desire to be evil
>hot cop gets moist, but pretends she isn't
>fade to black

Ahh man that face. I watched the leaked pilot and thought it must have been unfinished, but nope. It was just that shit