Trade second round draft pick for a back up system qb Chad that only played 2 games

>trade second round draft pick for a back up system qb Chad that only played 2 games

He's hot so who cares

getting an actual chad running the offense is a step forward

Rather keep CJ and develop him

His game an a half last season were so fucking good though

At least they don't have a nigger QB. Could be worse.

best trade ive seen in a while

good luck drafting a better QB in the second round this year

fuck me he's beautiful

EYYY JIMMY DA WOP IS GOIN TA SAN FRAN BABY!!!!

Whadidja just cawll me ya fuckin spic?

IDK something about his nose pisses me off

dreamy desu

>getting this worked up over a Chad succeeding
Sad.

>defending Chad
Why am I not surprised you beta sheep are all ready to flock to the Alpha Chad? Fuck Chad and all of you.

Let me guess, you'd rather have le kneelin man as your QB right?

No id rather have CJ and atleast Le kneeling man has experience unlike Chad

isnt his contract up after the year? whats the point in trading for a QB in a non contending season when you will also have to pay to keep him after the season is over?

Why do women do this?

>he doesn't want a Chad running his offense

Do you even want to be successful?

are you being serious or trolling

if serious i'll explain it to you

explain, friend. is it so that he would want to re-sign with 49ers after season is over?

They have his contractual rights all they have to do is franchise him, or extend him during this season.

let's say he does well, the niners offer him a decent deal but he wants to leave. they can throw a non exclusive franchise tag on him. meaning they give him around 18 millionish (i forget the numbers) if he signs and plays

or another team can have him for a first rounder.

he's not leaving unless the niners get a first rounder for him.

A "non-exclusive" franchise player must be offered a one-year contract for an amount no less than the average of the top five cap hits at the player's position for the previous five years applied to the current salary cap, or 120 percent of the player's previous year's salary, whichever is greater. A non-exclusive franchise player may negotiate with other NFL teams, but if the player signs an offer sheet from another team, the original team has a right to match the terms of that offer, or if it does not match the offer and thus loses the player, is entitled to receive two first-round draft picks as compensation."

sorry two first rounders and it's 21 million which isn't that bad or good.

ohhhh ok. so the niners made the trade willing to give up that amount of money to keep him/get picks out of him then? im more used to MLB free agency than NFL

actually there's more

more of what?

they will franchise tag him and he can't go anywhere else

See Jimmy's agent knows that if jimmy does well they will franchise him and get 21 million if they don't get a decent deal.

So what jimmy's agent will do is sign him for a 1 year extension. Meaning he'll get a raise this year around 6 million for the last 8 games guaranteed, and next year he'll be on the books for something like 14 million total and 8 million guaranteed.

that way if jimmy really sucks, he'll still get a decent a amount of money (he's still on his cheap rookie contract until the end of this year) and even if he's cut he'll get another 8 million. THat way the niners save 6 million next year and don't have to worry about he franchise cost. Both parties when.

If jimmy does well, what they'll do is renegotiate the deal and give him another extension of let's say 4 years and pay him 18 million average but only 15 million of real money and like 20 million guaranteed over 3 years.

It was a brilliant move by the niners. If jimmy completely sucks, I mean really sucks, the niners still have first dibs on him, but even if he doesn't resign, since he's still on the rookie deal, and he's got a lot of upside if he signs a normal deal for a qb of his worth at that point 8 million or so

because of the "compensatory picks" the niners will pick up a 3th to 4th round pick for losing him. Compesatory picks are picks that are given out when you let someone go to free agency off their rookie contract.

So worst case scenario the niners gave a guy a try out and swapped a 2nd rounder for a 4th. And qbs in the draft in the second round are usually a 1/4 chance of being good. Jimmy has a 50/50 shot.

i would let him fuck my ass so hard i die of internal bleeding

huh, it seems that SF made a way better decision than i thought.
now knowing this information, was this a poor move by the patriots? or was it a grade-A decision by both teams?

Sorry to break it to you but CJ Reatard isn't that good. Garropolo showed way more than any other Patriots rookie in his limited starts, way more than Matt Cassel, and John Lynch made the wise gamble.

it was grade A both sides
Patriots couldn't franchise him with brady on board. too much of cap hit, niners have cap room
at best they'd get a compensatory 3rd back at best, instead they got a high second rounder back. plus they got him out of the afc and he's happy they didn't send him to the browns. (the browns were trying to get him) so the patriots did right by him so there is no hard feelings

Pats were probably going to lose him next year unless they paid ridiculous money for a back up or Tom Brady retired, and Brady doesn't look ready to quit yet. They got a high pick out of him which is better than no pick at all if he left, so yes, they made a good deal.

Belichick did Shanahan a solid, because of the respect he has for him. Normally he only does lopsided deals, but this one he cut straight.

I'd give all my team's draft picks if it meant I could stare at Jimmy The Woppolo for a longer amount of time desu

>TFW Jimmy GQ is such a handsome Chad that it affects how much people value him.

Why do anything when it's all about the face?

T nigger.

He did him a solid after mind raping him into forgetting to run the ball the superbowl. Like a no hard feelings deal.