Americans are a literal virus. Look at the worst boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /k/. All Americans...

Americans are a literal virus. Look at the worst boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /k/. All Americans. They don't have any culture or reason, all they know is destroying and reuining things. Sharing a board with them sickens me and I think we should kill them all for the greater good.

americans are notorious for destroying and corrupting everything they come in contact with, it's a curse.

>it's the hourly third world shitskin butthurt thread
>posted using American technology
>speaking an American language

must be you

don't worry, retards, less and less of us come here every day

This is an American Primitive, egocentric, in fear of other people, would rather corrupt them in order to feel safe.

took you a while to figure that out

>speaking an American language
You mean english? I don't see a language called american anywhere.

>I can not speak English: The post

I don't know man, Sup Forums is full of people making really bad grammatical mistakes. If I had to guess I'd say they're European children.

>he wasn't here for /vint/

>hahahahah your speaking my language lmao
>hahahaha you can't into speaking my language lmao
The mind of the American. Can't make choices, he's extremely insecure and unstable.

cannot is one word and his post made complete sense m8

>Wanting other countries opinions on video games

Literally only Americans, Brits and the Japanese should be allowed to make games. Everyone else is less than useless in this area.

>spaniards are lazy
>Greeks are fat
>Germans are tight wads and unfunny
>French are pretentious
>Canadians are polite rednecks
>Australians are impolite rednecks
>Japanese can't speak English for shit
>Koreans are crazy
>Brazilians are sexy but murderous
>Americans are dumb and wear shoes in the house

Does that sum the board for you? Oh no wait

>Russians are drunks
>somehow Fins are drunker

that's an objectively shit opinion and you should kill yourself

>Being this emotionally fragile
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME AMERICA, I MATTER.
>PLEASE! MY OPINION MATTERS

Such is the existence of the eternally impoverished third worlder. Short, needy, and extremely dependent on the validation of foreigners for a fleeting sense of self worth

Name 5 good Brit games

Most of this posted by people that never left their own country

That's why Sup Forums is such shit, why don't people ask more questions?

Instead they tell us about our country every day

Crysis was years ahead of its time graphically, and that was made by Turks living in Germany. So there you go.

Nope. Stay mad. Can't take seriously any country that has never produced a gaming system of worth, or any game companies of note.

Yet you're still here because you can't have a single corner of the internet without your presence. Corrupting, invading, ruining and destroying are in your very nature, a part of you.

America never produced a gaming system of worth, or any game companies of note.

you don't know anything about vidya
>""gaming systems""
and a fucking console peasant too, of course lmao

>my life surrounds the historical origins of gaming systems

>historical origins of gaming systems
Atari was so shit they crashed their own market and then your country got cucked by your japanese overlords while we europeans played with our superior computers.

>he wrote all of that because he desperately wants me to care this much about spic opinions
>On a majority American website of all places

This is attention whoring raised to new heights

>On a majority American website of all places
GET TOLD FATTIE

It does make one wonder, are the third worlders intelligent enough to develop their own fully featured websites or are we doomed to living in a world where we have to share American web space, social media, and web culture with the technologically retarded third world refuse?

How old are you

Go get shot somewhere else Jamal Rodríguez.

Get out I'm not fraternising with your sick kind.

>americans
Nice bait and switch. Wh*Tes are (as always) the problem.

>are the third worlders intelligent enough to develop their own fully featured websites or are we doomed to living in a world where we have to share American web space, social media, and web culture with the technologically retarded third world refuse?

Most of these faggots rely on Intel or AMD for their desktop/laptop chips and Microsoft or Apple for their computer OS. Do you think that their dependence on American tech was going to end there?

Did I invade your safe space little guy?

Anyway one time I was in Madrid and the women there wouldn't stop giving me the eye. It's like walking whoredom over there, and I can't even speak Spanish. Maybe you should focus more on women and less on who builds the best video games.

Americans stop invading my thread. Your kind is not welcomed here I repeat, your kind is not welcomed here, only humans allowed.

>Do you think that their dependence on American tech was going to end there?
probably not. But it really is depressing that we have to welcome them into our websites. Can't they just fuck off and make their own shitskin copies of our web culture?

Sup Forums is an american webs-

Every country has the equivalent of 2chan bud

Actually no. 60 percent of the internet travels through one county in the United States. Literally 60 percent of the internet is based in Loudoun county, Virginia. Try living without us, dweebs.

Don't reply he's going to infect you.

Same here. It would be wonderful if our tech world were closed off to everyone, but we all must live in the wired global world.

Stop listing video games as accomplishments you fucking autistic losers

So you come to the american one and complain about americans?

>American website
>I've complained about americans

He is from Spain, man. In what world is spain a thirld world country?

>switching of ownership all the sudden transforms is magically into a non-american website

>In what world is spain a thirld world country?

In the First one.

Americans are so dumb they can't even tell apart two posters under the same flag.

>be american
>die of aids
lmao

Spain is part of nato you fucking retard. Are all americans this autistic?

Chicano que estamos jugando solo.

Imagine being this angry at a country that is shoved down your throat left and right and that cunt being full of people who think you're literally hispanic and never think of you.

s e e t h e

>All of these bootyHiroshima'd spics

What makes you say this? I live in Louisiana and it's very comfortable here. I don't understand why others say America is so bad. However it might be different for other people. I came here from Québec and here in Louisiana there's a French-speaking community so it feels somewhat like home.

>I live in Louisiana
>I came here from Québec

Holy shit. You came from the shittiest part of Canada to live in the worst part of the US.

My Nigga, why do you hate yourself this much?

There, they did it again. They ruined this thread too. The American is evil and merciless.

s
e
e
t
h
e

Are Americans programmed with a fixed software? They literally post the same thing for each situation.

/k/ isn't bad though. The main reason why it isn't is because /k/ has barrier of entry + it's hobby board.

I'm not spanish.

They're a hivemind programed for assimilation and ruining things.

How is Louisiana the worst? I think the south is infinitely better than any other part of the United States.

You guys are predictable as fuck. No, seriously.

>implying the anti-american sentiment isn't the most tired hivemind
stop consuming our content any time :)

You guys are just shitskins though.

Louisiana has actual culture though

t. Californian

Good post
Fucking hate Amercians

>shitmerica
>culture

Pick one.

I don't consume any american media because your mere existence sickens me. There's like 3 of you here in this personal thread of my belongings and I already wanna puke.

I understand. I too would puke if i lived in the third world.

kys

But you live in America as well, dummy.

America isn't a first world nation.

By content I meant all things American produced. Be consistent in your disgust. That also means getting the fuck out of here you syrian migrant.

I'm italian/german on vacation in shitmerica finding various ways to destroy it internally.

Yeah, with all the subhumans spics we've let in, we are rapidly turning into Spain and it is tragic.

>I think the south is infinitely better than any other part of the United States.

Seriously?

>usa
>first world

kek.

Alright, have fun.

that's some Muslim tier thinking you got there

>having to warp logic because you can't live without american content

Spain doesn't have
>mandatory genital mutilation
>daily shootings
>race riots
>no go zones
The only reason America is still considered first world is because of your huge power of destruction and ruining things.

I actually keked at this comeback.

This whole thread is still shit though.

Exactly my point. With the way things are going we will soon be among your ranks as another swarthy third world nation full of Spanish speaking shitskins so be happy to have us join the poorfag Hispanophone country club.

It was a shit comeback only braindead americans like you would find funny.
>This whole thread is still shit though.
BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL IN IT GTFO OF HERE AND LET US PLAN YOUR DESTRUCTION

Kind of true t bh

Seriously what? Please explain.

>Spain banters America
feels like watching the Special Olympics

this desu. usa is second world bein generous, at least for european standars.

muhhh 12 carriers muhhhh f 35.... wtf men, you have entire no-gone cities like africa

god bless
Sup Forums is pretty much the american Sup Forums, just look at how that turned out

I'm unironically scared of visiting it. That murder rate is latin american and african tier, I mean they meme about terrorist attacks 24/7 but they can just randomly get shot by a nigger like it's nothing. Creeps me out.

>sexy

>this english
Lmayy

Here comes Argentina!

Come try it. I've got an M16 with your name on it, son, and don't think I'll run off like some lib sissy from Spain. I'm waiting for you.

this is something someone with a small mutilated dick would say

This

kek
go back to your thread where you are the only poster and posting anime girls only lol bye now sweetie

>>muzzies posting under a span and swedish flag are bitter af

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My theory is because Sup Forums is primarily an english-speaking website the entry level for English speakers is much lower.

Therefore Anglos of all sorts and sizes (bongs, australians, amerilards) have a higher percentage of underages browsing Sup Forums.
Hell look at Sup Forums threads that aren't country-specific generals.
Full of childish bickering and reddit humour because suddenly anglo posters can understand what's going on and start posting.
Despite how shitty Sup Forums is it's still miles ahead Sup Forums and Sup Forums because Sup Forums and Sup Forums are primarily anglo-specific boards and if you look at Sup Forums user statistics it shows that Sup Forums has a very diverse userbase Sup Forums and Sup Forums are mostly occupied by americans and brits.

tl;dr americans on Sup Forums are by large fucking children