I wonder where that escaped convict could be, uh, what's his name?

I wonder where that escaped convict could be, uh, what's his name?

He's escaped from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

didn't he escape into the dullest franchise though?

Nice

i love autism

TIME TO GET PAID BLOW UP LIKE THE WORLD TRADE

When it comes to sex,
I'm similar to the thriller in Manila
Honey's call me Bigga the condom filler
Whether it's stiff tongue or stiff dick
Biggie squeeze it to make shit fit, now check this shit
I got the pack of Rough Riders
In the back of the Pathfinder
I fuck nonstop, lick my lips a lot, used to lick the clits a lot
But lickin' clits had to stop
'Cause y'all don't know how to act when the tongue go down below
Peep the funk flow, really though
I got the cleanest meanest penis, ya never seen this stroke of genius
So take off your Timb boots and your bodysuit
I mean the spandex and hit my man next
Sex gettin' rougher when it come to the nut buster
Pussy crusher, black nasty motherfucker
I don't chase 'em, I replace 'em
And if I'm caressin' 'em, I'm undressin' 'em
Fuck whatcha heard who's the best in New York
For fillin' fantasies without that nigga Mr. Walk
Or Tattoo I got you wrapped around my dick
And when I'm done I got to split shit
Back shots is my position, I gotcha wishin' for an intermission
Fuck the kissin', lickin' down to your belly button, I ain't frontin'
They don't call me B.I.G. for nuttin', all of a sudden

That song is awful. worst song on the album by far.

Jack Black

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG PAPA

based hp poster

WHEN I DIE FUCK IT I WANNA GO TO HELL CAUSE IM A PIECE OF SHIT IT ISN'T HARD TO TELL

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINES

SALT AND PEPPER AND HEAVY D IN THE MAGAZINE

AS I GRAB THE WAND
PUT IT TO YA HEDWIG

It was pretty ballsy of Rowling to talk about depression and suicide in this way with Serious Black's character.

I've gone back to liking this just because of the commitment shown to it by those individuals who consistently post the dullest forced meme on this shitshow of a board.

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9

Man, get fucked.

YOU GOT A WAND UP IN THIS PLACE PLEASE DON'T SHOOT UP THIS PLACE

GIMME DA POINTS
GIMME DA POINTS

Sorry, but Harry Potter is required Sup Forums viewing.

I come to these threads just for this pasta.

I got bored and quit caring about HP after the Order movie and only read up to Prisoner.

>ay yo yous be saying we was wizards and shit ooga booga bix nood