White genocide

What does Sup Forums think of muh white genocide

Why is it being spammed everywhere? I see it on YouTube comments which have nothing to do with anything related to race.

Did stormfront invent the term?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/f214/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no white genocide.

Connecting white genocide with stormfags and neo nazis

>YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS. GGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD VERY GOOD

It's a bunch of angry white cucks buttmad that they are not #1 best by default anymore by being mayo motherfuckers.

no we import shitskins to wester europe for fun. also pregnancies from rape are imposible and no little shitskins will be born from invoulantary sexual encouter

amirite amirite ??

>about to call you a kike
>see ((()))
almost took the b8

>(((Anonymous)))
fpbp

not genocide but mass demographic replacement of white people in their native homelands is a face

what does mass immigration have to do with your bullshit?

There is most certainly a calculated effort at white genocide through immigration and outbreeding.
That being said, I'm not a big fan of stormfaggots.
Any red-blooded American male should punch out both Nazis and Commies.

good goy

Even if it's true, who cares!

Fewer white guys there are, the more valuable our sperm becomes.

There are people in third world countries who will live their entire lives without seeing or talking to a single white guy in person.

Looks like a pretty accurate depiction of a SJW

Needs more red.

swarmfront has been spamming it here for almost 5 years now

stormfront.org/forum/f214/

eventually some Sup Forumscucks thought it was a dank new meme so they do it too now

It's not a genocide but white countries are experiencing displacement by third world non white immigrants. If the trend continues at the rate that it is, white populations will be reduced by intermarriage with nonwhite migrants and will simply be out bred. Probably not this century but you can guarantee the demographics of 'white' countries by the next century will be radically different then they are now, while the nonwhite countries will still be nonwhite.

Fuck you.

WOOOOOOWWWWWWW BROOOOOO

THANK GOD YOU WERE HERE TO POINT THAT OUT TO ME

I WOULD HAVE MISSED THAT

TRULY FIRST POST WAS THE BEST POST

KEKED HEARTILY

GUYS GIVE THIS AN UPVOTE AND CHECK OUT ITS SECRET MEANING

The "White" race is literally a melting pot of MANY races. And eliminating all the "white skins" in the world is IMPOSSIBLE because China breeds too fucking fast.

>The "White" race is literally a melting pot of MANY white races
ftfy

It's not even racist or a conspiracy. If you continue to import an ethnic group that out breeds your own ethnicity by a rate of almost 5 to 1, what do you think is going to happen?

The Japanese seem to be the only ones that care about this at a national level and do something to stop it. Though their people better start fucking.

Nope, even blacks will slowly turn white.

Why do you think cuckoldry is being promoted?

No joke, I went to a bar and I meet a qt black girl and we went back to my place. When we were fucking, she's starts yelling at me to give her a "light skin" baby.

When we talk about the white race we are talking about an ethnic subgroup of humans whose genetics predominantly originated in Europe. We aren't a mixture of races, but as a whole are genetically linked with every other human race on earth.

Listen.

I don't know if there is any kind of "jew conspiracy" or something similar. At the end, nobody can know.

But you don't need to know the ultimate true, to see the facts. You can see the consequences, without knowing what is behind. And the consequences are clear: Europeans are going extinct, and the identitary tribes of european peoples are dissapearing.

Is anyone going to debate that? No, it is happening. And for me, it is a bad thing, no matter what. Maybe it is a natural consequence of how the world is working. Maybe Schlomo is handling the ropes. I don't know, but on any case, I am against it.

>I see it on YouTube comments which have nothing to do with anything related to race.
or so you think

Blacks have been racemixing in various degrees since the says of slavery, still seem like dindus to me.

I find it funny that animal and species conservation is like a religion for some people, but as soon as you speak up about wanting to preserve your own ethnicity and cultural background that is suddenly not ok and racist.

No one screams for diversity in homogenous Japan or Korea but for some reason Europe isn't allowed to be homogenous.