Computer says no

Computer says no.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDDQ3A2ceB4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l6BzBntT_w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[coughs on your papers]

CIA says Bane

>watch first episode
>sketches are funny
>watch second episode
>it's the same sketches and almost the same jokes
>the whole season is like this

fun fact: Fred Armisen voiced a Mexican carpenter for Crank Yankers.

>Britbong """""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""

LE SO HILARIOUS IT'S A MAN IN A DRESS AND THEY FARTED AND THEY WALK FUNNY XD

>it's still funny

shut the fuck up

How come men dressed like that was universally considered comedy back then, but when trannies today look like that or worse, we're suppose to take them seriously?

The joke wasn't guys dressing as women. It was just part of the show, not any commentary on trannies.

You triggered by the truth abdullah? Go buy a toothbrush license and then sharpen and shove it into your eye until you're dead. #TheIslandGoes2017

Shut the fuck up.

They're funny the second time with a slight variation. And the third time. Then on the 4th time they subvert it for extra laughs.
It works for me.

it was a different time

oh yeah because american """"actors"""""""" NEVER dress up as women...

>TRIGGERED
God, the day in school after this shit when people kept quoting it over an over.

I like the Ye olde hotel guy.

I WANT THAT ONE

It's just the same people in different costumes, like Monty Python. The only time it's played for a joke is in Life of Brian where the actors are men presenting unconvincingly as women, and the characters are women convincingly presenting as men. Otherwise it's just par the course with talented comics doing their own work.

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but......

1. Vicky
2. Mr. Man
3. Lou and Andy
9000. Everyone else
999999999999999. Marjorie Dawes
99999999999999999999. The two crossdressing guys

Was it autism?

There is a sketch where two guys dress up as women in Little Britain though and it was painful.

>... but you always say that violence is the last bastion of cowardice

That had me in stiches. There's just something about the contrast and abruptness of the delivery compared to the setup.

I liked the games shopkeeper the best. Also Vicky got booring AS FUCK after season three

>have data analysis job
>routinely replied with this to typical management queries
>no one got it, because no one else watched LB
>I still did it, and still enjoyed it
>no regrets

DUST!

Anybody?

No?

DUST!

Anybody?

No?

DUST!

Anybody?

No?

DUST!

Anybody?

No?

As an Ausfag I can confirm that Amerifat humor is shit tier

Yes, but no, but yes, but FUCK OFF!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eDDQ3A2ceB4

But I am......GAY!

> so that's when my pants accidentaly dropped down and i slipped on the floor and fell into Mr. Gutierez.
> That would be all.

DOES THAT SMELL? IS IT SMELLY? CORRECT OR INCORRECT?

Truly awful show, and I enjoy plenty of British Comedy

funny slipping accidentally dropping your pants and landing in someone is apparently a pretty good defense

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html

CARROT CAKE, CARROT CAKE, HAVE YE ANY NUTS?

>I...IS FRUM DA GHETTO

youtube.com/watch?v=l6BzBntT_w8

The first season is about the only watchable one. They reuse the same jokes in different settings but there's enough one-shot characters that are quite funny. Season 2 onwards is fucking garbage because they went all out with gross out humour and the originality was gone.

It's a fun/witty response regardless if people get the reference or not.

He wants to speak to you.

My favourite was the rich lady writing the novel and getting really lazy and just wound up turning on the radio and copying what they say verbatim (the Wham bit is hilarious), drawing out words and plagiarising other people's things. Funny how Matt Lucas is able to more convincingly play a woman better than most actual trannies.

>CHAPTER 1: THE END

It's not about the dress. The dress is irrelevant. It's about the character. You didn't understand. You've just turned up on a theatre board and complained about the use of wigs to indicate ageing.

Call me Bubbles, Darling, everybody does.

But have you ever made love, to a MERMAID

This show is awful, one sketch for each character repeated for the rest of the series

i love you more than anal beads

I unironically fapped over 'her' when the show was on, even though I knew it was Matt Lucas in a fat suit.

MARGRET? MARGRET!

Pleb taste, the obscure ones were the best. Like the small guy and this guy

LOOK INTO MY EYES LOOK INTO MY EYES

Americans are so toxic. Why do they insist on turning up in every thread and ruining it?

shameless

OP is the only gay in the village

I WANNA GO SKATING

But you're in a wheelchair

YA I KNOW

>David Walliams and Matt Lucas are still alive.

>his feelings are hurt this easily over the Internet

look into my eyes look into my eyes not around the eyes look into my eyes......... youre under

Imagine being Matt Lucas. Fat, gay, completely bald,.. yet extremely successful.

David Walliams is the complete opposite; handsome, funny, rich and dates supermodels on a regular basis.

What's your excuse?

Wow he looks like a hairless Paul Latza.