Post an obscure as fuck movie youve seen that youre 99% sure no one else on this board has seen

post an obscure as fuck movie youve seen that youre 99% sure no one else on this board has seen

>inb4 ive seen
you have to prove youve seen it

ive seen
no proof, fu lol

Zero gravity sex and random Godzilla scene

I really like Madison Burge

>zero gravity sex scene
that was so fucking wierd. its totally non arousing at all

There are a lot of poles on pol, so who knows really.

Maybe Silver Globe is a better example.

As a fan of samurai and revenge movies, this was a great fucking samurai and revenge movie.

I haven't met a single person in the 10 years since I first watched that has seen the movie

It's popular on russian flightsim forums

my dad was watching that shit on tv the other day. it's not obscure at all

I watch that movie once a year. It's ScarJo at her best and most fuckable, but also most attainable.

Just so you know how not obscure it is, Letterboxd has it with 21,000+ users having watched it. That's up there with major blockbusters. So you fucked up big time on your obscure movie.

Does anyone know where to find this nowadays?

Saw a DVD in the $3 bin at WinCo the other day

Another polack Here yeah I saw It
Albo our old Movie posters are god tier

one of the funniest endings in cinema history

Doubt it's that obscure but just watched it last night

Kokone Sasaki is so hot, watch Hello, my dolly girlfriend

Im Devin Butler

They really are. I'm running out of films to watch though. I'm not even polish. I just watch these films because I'm autistic. Please recommend me movies

seen it. they used to play it on HBO in the mid 90s.

So then you know about Mr. Bobo and where to find him?

K, fuck you guys then. It's obscure to normies.
Try this. I actually really enjoyed it

I only saw this last night but whatever

I guess North-Korean made war films like Wolmi Island and Order No. 027 are obscure.

Also called Epsilon. 1995, directed by Rolf de Heer.

>Hello, my dolly girlfriend
Not him but this is one of those movies I know I've seen but I don't remember shit about it, needs a rewatch for sure.

also need to check out Sweet Whip at some point.

good enough?

Kekked out loud at the title

I'd recommend her gravure videos instead. no japanese dudes

Japanese cyberpunk from the mid 90's isn't too obscure, but I don't see it mentioned too often except for a Tetsuo the Ironman thread once in blue moon.

>VLC

>4700 votes
3/10

La Lechería de Zacarías, mexican sex comedy from the 1980's.

Sorry about pic for ants, only thing I could find.

this film directly caused my roommate to commit suicide

>there's no way the Giants will lose with us in that parking lot!

explain.

>watch shitty movie
>he says its the worst thing ever and makes him want to kill himself
>a few years later he actually does the absolute madman

Not as obscure as you might think. There's a fascination with the country and people like indulging in their culture just to see how different it is.

unless you're American you'd probably seen one or two local films that nobody in this site have seen

I've seen it; it's not great, but it's gamblecore at least

Here's a fairly recent one. I've never heard of anyone even knowing about this movie.

what is this ken sama shit

Eat some shit!
I thought it was 10/10.

movies which target my degeneracy are the best

Hurr durr

Tony blair witch project

Seen it.

seen it. bretty gud kino

Seen

Don't know if it's obscure but I never see it discussed and when I made a thread I didn't get any replies

I thought the movie was alright.

The four eyed space helmet designs in the very beginning were badass.

I don't think i've ever seen this movie mentioned on here.

The dvd is pretty rare nowadays as well.

the rest of the movie was really draining
>his life is shit
>shit shit shit
>everyone just keeps shitting on him

seen

Maybe someone on/tv/ has but I never ever see this movie brought up or talked a out

neat
Sauce that up, user!

I must have watched this vhs 50 times growing up. It was pretty much only this and Stuart Little in my vhs collection.

Shut up pleb.

It's popular in Russia in general, m8, and post-Soviet countries too.

Knowledge of Eastern European movies is the pleb filter

>all these acclaimed Japanese films which anyone with a genuine interest in Japanese cinema will have seen
No, your tastes aren't obscure.

Seen that one but only as a shitty screencap years ago

>anyone with a genuine interest in Japanese cinema

So that's what, 5% of Sup Forums? This thread isn't about how elitist you can get it's about sharing kinos that aren't on the front page of rotten tomatoes.

moon man

I have a copy of this, and I don't know anybody else who has seen it.

Seen it
>exploding frog

I've seen 964 Pinocchio by the same director and it was pretty bad, probably because it was acctually in colour(so all the special effects look worse). Electric Dragon 80 000 V was great but it wasn't as unsettling as other jappunk movies.

Well, that and the crazy greaser gang, the dad lighting himself on fire.....the whole thing is fucked.
Oh, and the kids finding a dead fetus in a barn and then one of them keeps it a box, in his room under his bed.
The exploding frog scene was funny, although it was given away in the trailer.

The whole part about the brother having a snowball fight in the fallout is nuts.

>

Seen it, also seen it posted here a few times, with little replies. I liked what it all built up to, I could feel it, but was still surprised it actually went there

My pic is from Alex Cox, director of Repo Man and Sid & nancy but it's still quite obscure

I have never heard anyone else seeing this movie.

Oh and by the way this is directed and starred by the same guy who directed and wrote that Nicholas Cage remake of Wicker Man.

this isn't that obscure. when i was planning to watch some polish cinema, i was recommended it among others. scorsese screened it as part of his polish cinema thing along with a dozen or so other polish films.
practically a famous movie as far as i'm concerned
this was actually posted quite a bit on Sup Forums i remember, back when patton wasn't hated here. people were anticipating it.
it's pta, plenty of people have seen this
seen it, i think it won some japanese oscar for foreign film or whatever as well.
seen it and i confuse it with pathfinder becasue i watched them back-to.back. pathfinder was awful. this wasn't as bad.
seen it and it's been mentioned a few times, really trippy
see it mentioned now and then in jap movie threads, mainly becasue jap gore etc. is popular on Sup Forums.

used to watch countless action c movies on vhs as a teenager, don't remember may of them, except for cyborgcop. i think it was quite hube back when it came out, probably not that obscure.

also seen lots of movies from my own country which obviously few here have seen.

>Any of these
>Obscure
Now try this.

Popiół i Diament
Rękopis znaleziony w Saragossie
3 kolory Kieślowskiego
Vabank

your movie has 125 watchers on letterboxd
has 5

these plus more kieslowski movies, most of his stuff is golden. also sexmission 1984, a decent comedy.

Some short films I've watched aren't even on Letterboxd or IMDB.
Checkmate.

I think I win

This is a genuinely great movie btw

You forgot Człowiek z żelaza

i will be extremely surprised if any of you have watched this