Non-Brit EU people

How do you see the EU once Britain has left?

>britain
>relevant

kek.

eu would be the same with you or without you

crashing with no survivors

absolute same just without Farage roasting parliament members

>eu would be the same with you or without you
Right, so considering the amount of times we've vetoed things, you honestly think that there will be no change now we aren't stifling EU plans?

How do you feel about a possible EU army?

worried.
will only bring problems and controversy.

It will be way better.
Nothing against Britain, but they were just trouble. Things will work way better without them.
Yeah, the EU will lose some money, but compared to the trouble...

I just want to grab her and stick my tongue as far as I can into her ass

>britain leaves
>we actually destroy the EU despite germoney being greatest ally

dont ever trust us :D

I agree. It'll pretty much pave the way for Germany to wield more power and dictate the direction of the EU.

We should never have joined desu. We were never really wanted and we were never asked if we wanted to be part of what the EU now is.

I just want to be part of a big powerfull country, hope Eu becomes a country soon. american culture is cancer, if we are a big country maybe we will fabricate a dominant culture of our own.

We need to speak some interlingua or esperanto kind of language too, nothing against english, but it brings black and african culture with it

>moortugal

>hope EU becomes a country soon
>if we are a big country maybe we will fabricate a dominant culture of our own
unironically my dream

>the europoor dreams to be like the American

Max par, high chuckle

Thats my dream too. The big european Nation. We have to throw the cucks out of politics and build a strong ever lasting european nation. Together we could dominate the world trade and shape the future. I would join a european army. Standing side by side with belgians, portuguese ... even french and polaks. But i will not fight for a nation of cucks and blacks. Hopefully one day our european dream come true.

Much better. They will get rid of a bunch of cry babies that still think they have some kind of "empire".

Berlin-Paris will be the axis of equality and development.

>But i will not fight for a nation of cucks and blacks.
That's what you're getting with the EU though.

>Berlin
LMAO

>Berlin

You okay Pedro?
>cucks out
>wants to have his countrie to disappear

Might want to look up the definition mate

>Spain trying to talk to anyone about relevance

It'll sink faster as we gear up for the super anglo empire

Fuck off nignog

death to eu

Considering we're still one of the largest economies and contributors to the EU, I think to say we have no relevance in this respect is a bit silly.

EU now: scrap heap

EU after formal Brexit: dumpster fire

why is always the worst European countries who want a disgusting EU superstate

I can't remember anything your guys stopped or when you attributed.

It was always just a constant nag

all of those cunts are better than the emu empire you stupid flightless bird

We'll be much better off without the UK in the EU, they're a relic from the past who only served to complain and hold everybody back out of fears of imaginary boogiemen.

Fat and ignorant?
Nah.

If anything, pro-EU Europeans are looking more for a modern Roman Republic. Something the US has also aspired to be.

>pro-EU Europeans are looking more for a modern Roman Republic.