AHAHAHAHA AND ON CANADA DAY! LEAFS ON SUICIDE WATCH

AHAHAHAHA AND ON CANADA DAY! LEAFS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467273758154.webm
thelocal.se/20130520/48008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Trudeau is a man

I don't think many people would willingly touch a piece of shit.

2pbp

>Taking a photo instead of a screenshot
You must be at least 18 to use this website

Did you really just take a picture of your monitor?

neat

We shake hands in Canada, get used to it.

>picture of the screen
>not just using the fucking snip tool

OP should be banned.

Funny thing is that Muslim doctrine tells them to kill you whether or not you speak against them

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467273758154.webm

Hey even trudeau doesn't wanna risk hitting the dead man switch they're holding

wow...really makes you think....

Source:
thelocal.se/20130520/48008

Oh, so this is why South Park is showing Canada episodes...

This

Shut up reddit faggot no one cares about your opinion

why would you shake hands with a sand nigger in the first place

And you greet the fucking prime minster with a hand shake when he offers his hand, bitch.

>respect Muslim custom of refusing to shake women's hands because women are perceived as inferior
>This is the progressive liberal feminist thing to do

>Lets be progressive and treat women like dirty animals once again!'
Are liberals that mentally ill?

>if you fight the fire it wins

>There is a certain way you have to greet them.

Fuck religion. At least the Christians don't ask my atheist ass for a special handshake. This is what I hate about Muslims so much, they demand you do everything according their made up bullshit customs.

Unless you're in Japan and you bow or at least shaking with the left hand in the middle east (I can give that one a slide) then I'm not changing my behavior to accommodate your delusion any more than I'm calling Bruce Caitlin.

Why would you place your hand on your chest like a 19th century southern belle?

God, Trudeau is an irritating piece of shit. Is he being sincere, or is he doing it for votes? I've never seen a politician pander this much. What a cuck.

It's a Muslim woman posting this you dumb retards

Or at least less than 70

I observe their customs in their countries. I've done work in Saudi and obeyed all their stupid religious laws (can't even talk to women). But if you want to come to the west, you obey western customs. In Saudi they have a special police force to enforce the religious rules. It's ridiculous.

>>Lets be progressive and treat women like dirty animals once again!'
>Are liberals that mentally ill?

Yes.

Sweden even pays compensation to Muslim men who feel discriminated against for being asked to shake a woman's hand

See here

What's are you trying to say, you gobshite?

If any of you faggots ever meet Trudeau refuse to shake hands stating that it is against your religion to shake hands with weaker men.

Yeah I won't be a dick if I'm the foreigner in their land either but, don't expect that shit here. There is something, there is not a word for it, but it's like people trying to get you to show you respect when they don't show you any? Muslims seem to do this a lot.

I think he's the anti-Christ. My family was all big on the End Times craze of the 90s and he fits the bill perfectly. I mean I'm an atheist, but I'm just saying, if I had to pick any current politician as the anti-Christ it would be him.

But he's too incompetent too. Like a bimbo, riding on his good looks. The popular kid, who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing but everyone gives him power because of Halo Effect.

>If you kill yourself, your enemies can't win.

>takes a picture of his monitor with an iphone

I know this is the kind of replies you're expecting

I work at a bank and meet with all sorts of clients. I make sure to extend my hand to all women who are obviously muslim (to all people in general, actually).

Hes just virtue signalling to 11

Welcome to the west sandniggers, prepare to sacrifice your old customs for ours or get the fuck out.

>can't shake hands with a pussy

Canada is really so pathetic these days. I know it's horrible, but I just can't help laughing at the ludicrousness of it.

Why would you even greet one?

Just shoot her.

>Trollhattan
Like a Manhattan for trolls

isn't it just comedy gold? we either get fucked by the left or get fucked by the right. and you'd best believe neither of the motherfuckers use lube.