Nets@Lakers

Nets@Lakers

Dlo first game back at L.A

>Punished D Lo vs Shamed Lonzo

This should be a really good game if Lonzo doesn't bitch out.

Oh, thank goodness. The Lakers are playing a defensive team on the level of the Suns. Lonzo can finally get his triple double.

He should go right at them tbqh. The league probably thinks he's shook and Brooklyn is soft.

The madman is fucking doing it

started the game with an air ball. Going to be a great game

ok fuck it, fuck my thread

lets go lakers

FUCK YOU MAGIC

Both teams sloppy as fuck right now. Ingram is stroking though

Who is faster than KCP?

Both teams are playing at such a fast pace. I haven't seen a pace this fast and I watched the Lakers vs Suns.

that jumper made my nipples diamonds

Lonzo is better when he runs. His halfcourt game needs some work.

love that kuzma started

K U Z
O
B
E

Yo.

Lonzo can't drive to his right.

honestly i'm only watching to see what Russel does against Lonzo. I know the Lakers are gonna win, Nets are trash

He can drive it, but he's a lefty and hasn't developed his off hand enough.

Does ball have any points yet?

Yeah, he hit a floater in the lane.

2 or 4

lonzo is torching russel, just throwing it out there

>mfw im posting in both breads
laker dream

yes Satan he has 2 points

>Lakers have played the toughest schedule

if Ingram could put on some weight and get stronger like a lebron build he would be unstoppable. then again that would fuck his stroke up like no other probably.

that fucking block

>dinwiddie
I thought his name was dimwittle

clarkson should be starting

holy shit these threads are slow

>nfl game threads confirmed for superior bantz

THe shitposters are asleep or something.

/nba/ doesn't post in their own gamethreads I noticed they just stay in the general

Why the hell is Brewer in the NBA?

hes still good

>His halfcourt game needs some work.

He's completely lost in the half court and that's being kind. Ive seen high school guards with a much better understanding of the pick and roll and the confidence to run it. Ball is so far behind in his development it's comical.

look how skinny brewers legs are holy shit. these dudes don't even work out do they?

He is somewhat quick and can pass the ball, and even shoot a little.

The problem I have with him is how many dumbass things he does for seemingly no discernable reason.

That explains it

II'm watching NBA for the first time in over 10 years, never been in a game thread before

He will figure it out. I'm more concerned by his inability to use his right hand around the basket.

>if Ingram could put on some weight and get stronger like a lebron build

Hahahaha, okay. Ingram is skeleton based like KD. He will always be a physical beta and no amount of steroids can change that fact.

Sup Forums is kill

execute all generalfags

to be fair /nba/ in its current state is just 5-7 people falseflagging and proxyposting each other. that place is pure cancer, never go there

Friday night and nba fans are out slaying pussy. Why are you here looking for bantz with the basement dwellers of the /nba/ ??

i'm not saying it's possible, but if he COULD and keep his game he would be pretty tough.

Fuck, Lonzo should be coming off the bench and learning the NBA game but the other guards are fucking turnover machines so he has to play a lot of minutes.

because I have a gf and date night is tomorrow

>WISH app
why can't this shit go away

ennis trying to do too much and getting burned

i personally don't think he should be starting or have all the hype he does. but his dads a douche and the lakers want another kobe.

Also a concern, i agree. The problem he'll have with the PnR is his jumper. Until he can hit a 10-15 ft j he'll never get enough space in the passing lanes to be effective. His court vision and passing skills are definitely above average but until he can maximize the passing lanes hes average at best.

>tfw gf

And if my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle

nice pass dlo

in the world today? not necessarily my man..or woman..or..thing..

>the past 3 #2 picks all made by the same team are playing all in the court right now

man Lakers are a pathetic shell of their old glory

>dlo still wants to be a laker
ha

>i have a gf
Only exceptable answer

Me too, also why I'm here now

brandon :3

i wish i had Ingrams shot man, i'd be unstoppable at the Y.

i miss him

I would be really sad about the dlo trade if kuzma wasn't a part of it

Ball's doing his job right now, i wonder how many people will still hate on the kid.

me too. You can tell he wants to be great but he was too immature during his time here. I think there was room for both Ball and Russel in our rotation, you see how much we desperately need scoring.

Magic's LeBron plan better work or he should get the fuck out of the Lakers. Same with Pelinka. I don't think it's going to work so I'm pretty pissed he traded DLo.

The team is better than it was last year.

I FUCKING MISS DLO BRUHS

His shot's underutilizing his height. He should stop dropping it face level and shoot it above his head (like Durant

Kuzma was the 27th pick. Lakers traded the 28th pick to Brooklyn. Meaning that if the Lakers never made the trade, they could have still gotten Kuzma as the Lakers were high on him and would likely draft him at 28.

If we don't get PG+LEBRON we are a fucking lottery team still

i'm 6'8 and i never shot under my shoulders, but it just looks so smooth. it's purty

Yeah I know but let me tell myself what I need to so that I don't cry at night.
>tfw traded dlo because everyone thought a dlo/lonzo backcourt would've been a tire fire defensively but sure enough lonzo has been fantastic on D which would've nullified the concerns

>checked
Why do brainlet laker fans think we couldn't have had DLO/ZO/Kuzma on the same team.

Kuzma was a goddamn steal.

Fuck Magic and Pelenka get pass for this season jsut for that.

very smooth though. His jump shot is like one silky continuous motion.

Kuzma and KCP are the future, Lakers should trade Ball asap

i know why they have the landing rule, and i've twisted my ankle tons in my playing time before. but holy jesus if you jump 4 feet forward what are you supposed to defend? that's always bugged me about that rule.

KCP
U
Z
M
A

Man this Lakers team is RAW as fuck. They have so much potential to be good. Thank God Magic drafted Kuzma. They're so much fun to watch right now

>KCP
>future
You are dumb as fuck

Why was Lopez punching the ground? Holy shit

because he's a bad mufucka...
nah he's retarded

lakers will be scary when we get boogie

he'll be a good supporting player for kuzma

>boogie

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

He hates the ground.

Anyone else miss 2007 Bynum? Imagine him with this team.

Like what im seeing from Lonzo tonight. not forcing anything as usual, great passing and he's more aggressive

Kuzma is a problem. NBA aint ready

yeah like i said earlier, Lonzo doing his job, not being crazy because of a shitty game at Portland. and Kuzma is taking advantage of his start tonight. although i think Nance JR is still a starter when he gets healthy.

No. Every other year was a horror show.

>not Mbenga
the memes alone would be worth it

He's fucking 2-9 and still can't finish worth shit against a bad defensive team.

Getting sick of him. This is KUUUUUZZMAAS team.

idk he had his moments user

Safe to say lonzo is willing the duel?

but anyways, i doube either of them cares, the jews hyped it up too much.

Fuck big busto brand

we kruzman now!

Chris Mihm. Smush Parker. Kwame Brown.

Shut the fuck up faggot. He is playing with 0 fucking spacing.

>low t Ball fans always finding excuses for his terrible play

>4 points, 3 Rebounds, 2 Asissts, 2 Steals, no turnovers

he's doing fine. good actually

>Andrew Bynum
>DJ Mbenga
>Chris Mihm
>Vladimir Radmanovic
>Sasha Vujacic
>Jordan Farmar
>Ronny Turiaf
>Luke "HC" Walton
>D Fish
>Lamar "Cokehead" Odom
>GOATbe

man I miss this team tbqh senpai

I hated that fucking team. Watching Kobe drag that shitheap to 8 seeds was fucking depressing. Gasol, Shannon Brown and Artest made that team so much better.

I loved Sasha so much

why did >we trade him again? no coincidence everything has gone to shit since then