Any ASEANs on here? How do you feel about hideous, fat Westerners stealing your women?

Any ASEANs on here? How do you feel about hideous, fat Westerners stealing your women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJsd3F3U0Ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anggun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got the hideous, fat, and dark skinned ones so no problem

That guy doesn't look hideous or fat.

>unfortunately, he's still wh*Te

How low are your standards?

Not ASEAN but women don't belong to people wtf

i would bet its 99% hideous/golddiggers that go with westerners, they should be glad they get filtered, its liek asking how do western yuropoors feel about muslims stealing their women, well if girl goes with one then she is not worth your time anyways

>its liek asking how do western yuropoors feel about muslims stealing their women
Not really as it's without consent

t. beta cuck

Nothing wrong with that guy 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=SJsd3F3U0Ws

HOW DO WE STOP ASIAN WOMEN FROM DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE?

>he's a 10/10 in Leafstan

They are our honoured matyrs. They sacrificed their lives to destroy the White race by diluting your genetic lineage. All glory to the honoured Matres. May their selfless sacrifice lead to a better world.

they are both ugly

i am not a thai ofc

yeah, but he looks half asian

I thought that it was just some sex tourist becoming a national sensation for no fucking reason and the idea of that happening made me chuckle. Atlhough now that I find out it's some Australian singer, the magic is gone.

David bond is not famous in Asia for singing. He made the news for "sexually exploiting" horny local gooks.

>white with his ""exotic""" woman

I don't watch movies and when I searched his name all that came up was his career as a singer and some cop that sexually molested his son's girlfriend. I knew that he was sexually exploiting them but I enjoyed the idea of some random sex tourist bloke appearing on national television for his sexual escapades. Now that I find out it's a celebrity it just lost a little bit of its humor.

He's not a celebrity, it's just a common name. He is a sex tourist who gained notoriety for making Asia butthurt for his sexual escapades. He's a "pick up artist".

Ahhh okay I see now. Sorry for my confusion in my posts. I was woken up by an alarm in my dorm and I was still trying to fully wake up. Thanks for the clarification user. Just like Giacomo Casanova then.

Considering how American and Malaysian chinese turns out I think some gun control will be necessary.

White man here with a gf from Vietnam, most of the women we are "stealing" are pretty ugly or not up to local standards, left over women Tbh. But I think my gf is a qt, so whatever.

We are not in the losing end of this

global genetic warfare

the only way for white men to win is to breed more whites with other whites

hideous

Hahahahahahahahahaha, the wife is fugly and the daughter looks like a chicano mexicana, lol.

If you're going to post this shit at least use a proper image OP.

time and again I thank whites for scraping away our fuglies. truly the ubermensch

Next we go for the instagram models, all part of the plan.

Their daughter looks Mexican.

You know under all the make up and plastic surgeries she's probably even uglier than those thots

Why are Filipinos so white-worshipping? That's depressing. Even saw a thread yesterday where an Aussie was questioning if all the flips he had talked to were lying about their ethnic backgrounds.

She doesn't even look asian

she can probably fit 5 dicks in her mouth. I would assume she tried.

take care of her, don't send her back here

>

Yeah I'm aware of this type of flip, they also always say they are "mixed" or "spanish" background despite having two brown Flip parents, kek.

>"""Asians"""

Asian americans are the worst mixed race t b h. All the cuntyness of white women in an asian appearance

True dat

>"It was the first Filipina gathering that me and my husband attended yesterday. We were both excited, Me about meeting Pinays who live here in Michigan and the chance to speak my native tongue again. Hehehe! And for Hubby, the excitement of being able to taste new and different pinoy recipes."

lol no flip men exist

Kek Filipinas meet-up and they all have wh*te husbands.

>mfw I don't give a shit
If anything you guys are contributing more to the extinction of your race. Which I find sad, I don't want to live in a world with one less race and being left with other brown people and yellows. I don't want the world to arr rook same.

>All these Asian girls want white boys
>But they'll be mad if their HAPA son doesn't want an Asian girl

I have literally heard my old flip neighbor bitch about her son not looking for a nice Filipino girl, but she has a white husband

????????????????????

>Western European Y-DNA Haplogroup R1b which is present among 13.33% of the Philippine population.
Filipinos will be considered White in the future, you should care.

Are you by any chance a flipnong immigrant? That grasping at DNA traces just makes the stereotype about flips true.
"White on the inside Brown on the outside" deal or whatever the fuck it was.

No, I've just lived among them for some time now. We have very many of them here.

how many have you encountered like these?

I would imagine Canada is China but its apprently not.

Heh, leaf land is more flip than I thought

Thailand is rising.

We will soon be richer than the average American, European, Canadian. Our Bangkok is safe, we have efficient transportation like the BTS subway system, our food is good, and our economy is only projected to continue to improve. We will no longer need to rely on sleazy Western tourists.

Meanwhile, in the US and Europe, all your major cities are huge ghettos full of violent immigrants, everyone is going poor and struggling to survive, feminism, obesity and other degenerate things are rampant.

Why are you Westerners such losers?

Considering that was my post... Yeah it's hilarious when they say "I'm Spanish". Mostly girls btw, but I don't really talk to the men very much so idk.

Also this weird cuck attitude both men and women have in getting a white bf/gf especially a one with fair-hair/light-eyes.

>that flag
Lol

What do you expect from a country that thinks their skin color would change if they buy a lotion. LMAO

You really seem to hate your country

Well there's alot to hate about it if you live in it. There's alot of good shit too but that doesn't turn heads around here.

>thinks their skin color would change if they buy a lotion
Africans, Latinos, Indians, Asians and Arabs all think that too. Not exactly uncommon.

Tell me some positive things about the Philippines then.

Where do you stand on the Tagalog vs. Bisayan banter?

>dark skinned
Nice white worship, as though dark skin was bad, wh*tes like the dark skinned ones mate.

He's not even wh*te. Just some amerimutt probably.

not him, but in the case of nuclear holocaust, this is the country i want to be in. food grows everywhere.

Most of the people here are chill and depending on how you roll, you won't go insane here, you won't feel lonely. People care about other people in here so much that it pisses me off but that's just me. Thats why there are barely any serial killers here. Getting boozed up is also cheap but I'm not sure for how long as the current fuhrer seems to not like fun and plans to tax the hell out of fun things. Internet is not monitored as much unless you're a pedophile and thats where the government brings out the big guns they got from their friends at langley.

Basically, If you're a NEET/retired with a big inheritance/savings you'd love it here.

I don't really give a shit. I'm pretty sure the Tagalogs are just having fun and Bisayans who happen to be living in Luzon for a generation or two are the ones who are riling other bisayans up. I think they're just pissed off because most "Tagalogs" make fun of bisayans in pop culture which is funny because the capital itself is full of Bisayans. Its like they're making fun of themselves.

yeah we definetly produce "white people" lmao

>praising thailand
>brown chink flag
seems legit

what a great palpable genetic representation and manifestation of the
Western European Y-DNA Haplogroup R1b

lmao

I should mention we have some Jollibee's here in Canada. Too many flips tbqh.

Why would he do this

Are you stalking flipnongs in Canada?
You're an immigrant right?
nice find tho. 10/10

This made me remember that old mcdonalds commercial with eraserheads music. My first plotwist

Filipinos are my favourite immigrants.

I'm an ugly >white guy, you figure out how I know things about filipino people :^)

>everytime these threads were up flips rushing to go full "we suck your cocks the most"

Don't you have a designated island for that?

We're a christian country doing muslim tactics to destroy the western world

because its obvious nobody in their right mind to go to indonesia to steal wimminz

except we dont like foreigners

Calm down reverse polen

It's like you've never heard of Bali

I've only seen girls do this too. the guys don't seem to care unless they have a severe case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

>You really seem to hate your country
oh you have no idea.

big reveal, prostitutes throws themselves because they're get paid and its easier to scam foreigners.
what an ENLIGHTENMENT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anggun
Sorry, Indons were made for the BFC (Big Foreigner Cock)

What?

are you ready to get FLIP'D?

wonder why her opinions constantly dismissed and her popularity went skydive.
white people here tends to mary literal femascule gorillas, its been so much that we begin to believe white people only like those who barely looks human

We just need good muslim and chinese wives bud, inshallah.

see? barely looks human

>tfw slebul

lmao, enjoy our reject """"women""""

Nobody has ever claimed Indons were attractive desu

we do, we know which one of our own kins are attractive or not.
thank god white generousness to take the garbage away for free

I dont see it its more like

"we're brown and ugly, good bye white race"

>we do
Well if you didn't who would? kek

you said it like its a bad thing, our birthrate are stable and isn't in an way threatened.
what has your white physical attractiveness gave you other than decaying birthrate and mixed mongrels?