What does Sup Forums think of Tomi Lahren?

What does Sup Forums think of Tomi Lahren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O16Xlh48Exs
twitter.com/CraveMyThoughts/status/829892054364753920
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't stand white girls that look like her, and her voice is annoying.

Dumb cunt who gets paid to say stupid shit for the right

She's really dumb. Cute, but so very dumb.

Also, why does she sound like she's yelling when she speaks?

Slag

I've always found weird how people on the left shit on her constantly when she is mostly irrelevant to the right.

She just gets paid to say dumb shit on facebook for senile right wing reactionaries, right? That's a pretty cushy gig and I'm jealous.

Irelevant? 4 million people follow her on Facebook alone. She is relevant.

4 million cucks

Blacked by Charlemagne

Controlled opposition propped up by the left.

They make her and Milo the faces of the right thus defining the right's platform and politics, while if you fall further right of what the left already defines as Nazis, that makes you a literal demon. It prevents far right opposition from forming

Average jack-off adopts Tomi's political stance for their own and instead of having to combat the legality of gay marriage again with far right leaders and supporters, they can push someone like Tomi up who agrees with gay marriage (and here supports will too due to their only other option being far left leaders), they can argue only about trans-rights until their able to eventually win legally.

It's the same thing the neo-cons were for years

You guys are all seriously skitz

>forming
Not an argument.

I hate how she bounces around when she talks.

I also hate how she will dedicate an entire video to a good message like taking care of the vets, but she only does it for the sole purpose of bringing up the Women's March protest just so she can shit on it for 4 seconds.

her eyes are crooked which means she is subhuman and thus useless

lauren southern is also getting fat and aging poorly. there are no longer any good fascist waifus

.not a forming

Perfect embodiment of the embarrassing current right-wing online social justice movement.

I've heard there are a lot of people who watch her videos. A few even turn the volume on!

Fuck Trump and Fuck White People

Shes great for those just starting on the red pill after being blue pilled for so long. T Noah tried getting the pussy embarassingly badly. Only funny thing hes ever done.

Because that makes it true /trump logic

I think she should go back to and Reddit.

Someone who got by on her looks telling rational people what they want to here about the extreme left

In a word, vapid.

A lot of the internet-right talking heads are just saying the same thing day after day, because that's what their audience wants to hear. Her and McInnes seem among the worst offenders, in my opinion.

But at least in live debates/discussions she can roll with punches and doesn't seem too butthurt when people talk shit on her ideas. That's a nice quality.

a dumb cunt stereotypical "conservative" blonde whos being propped up by the Left to be easily dismantled on demand.

because they know if they brought on an actual intelligent conservative they would get massacred every time on their hacky shows

>intelligent conservative

LOL The only intelligent "conservatives" get labeled centrists and thus disavowed by the right.

I like ben shapiro but he doesnt half look like an evil rat boy

>we're not really this dumb guys trust me
Yeah she's not highly intellectual like the posters on Sup Forums amirite

Low rent Lauren Southern.

>lil benji
>intelligen
Tomi Lahren also gets far more views and clicks than Shapiro does because she says whatever the right wants to hear, while Shapiro doesn't to some extent.

>anyone on our side that makes us look bad is controlled opposition
Hmmm

Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't stand this woman, I thought this thread was gonna be all pro-tohmi

Nah, Sup Forums hates her. She's not even waifu bait there, too skinny.

I want to throat fuck her stupid face so badly. I just want to see her with a huge load on her face.

I think she's a really smart woman who understands how to make waves in this day and age. She's like 24 and she's got this big platform where she's getting her name out there and each time people are outraged by her it just makes her more well known, which can only bolster her career.

I despise everything about her, but I still recognise the hustle.

>intelligent leftists

no matter how hard you try your social science BA is a joke.

>Dumb cunt paid to say smart shit and call out lefties
>FIFY

Hannity approved

I live in Texas
Half my Facebook feed is Tammy videos being reposted

>milo is controlled opposition
>tamee is controlled opposition
>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition
>Alex jones is controlled opposition
>the young Turks is controlled opposition

Who isn't controlled opposition?

I'm black and i would hatefuck these two so hard.

she's not even a person, just a trope

Maybe it's a normie thing then.

I'm white and I would prep you and watch you breed them.

dude, ben shapiro is a moron too, just not as obvious as tomi

Cute for a fash

That's fair. She probably can't stand niggers.

>Tomi Lahren Describes Her Perfect Man
>Must be over 6'
Sup Forums and Sup Forums on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=O16Xlh48Exs

Do it dumb white boi

She believes the right stuff but isn't smart enough to defend these points

Low hanging fruit. She's highly opinionated and FUCKING WHITE so she's an easy target for the left.

I remember a rebuttal video popping up on my facebook feed and the first think the poofter who was responding did was insult her appearance and fashion sense. That said more than any shrill entry level conservative talking point ever could.

No one ever said that.

Do you see that your sole stance is anti-left, not conservative? You are the reason the right is shit and any knowledgeable person has shifted center.

>graduated Harvard Law at 22
>moron

cool story credentialfag but if you listen to his show he makes a lot of dumb and unoriginal arguments

I want trump to reinstate slavery so she can own me and whip me

>annoying voice
>mediocre face
>makes the right wing look retarded, probably a leftist shill

Should be gassed/10

I do like her hair though. I have a thing for platinum blondes. I think it's hot as fuck. Top bad her face isn't even that good looking.

> health care is a right
Sup commie

wew pants on head retarded comparison

Me too other blackanon

but it is...

She's hot but she is obviously told what to say

Ben is completely right actually. Most of the left's """"solutions"""" boil down to "I feel, therefore taxes".

Show me in the constitution where it says health care is a right

A right =/= stuff you think should be universal

Rights in the constitution are supposed to protect you from the government. That's it.

Maybe they sound u original because they never get refuted.

Reminde that Ben Shapiro is 5'4

She's not even hot. Look past her blonde hair and actually evaluate her face. She's average looking.

it literally isn't, neither objectively (under current US law) nor ideally, any more than "active sex life" is a human right.
it might be nice to have health care, and it might be nice to have an active sex life. you're not entitled to either of those just because of your feelings.

>a neoconservative jew
Nigger please

twitter.com/CraveMyThoughts/status/829892054364753920

tomi needs to be blacked
id love to see her with mixed kids

Has she ever once debated a liberal and not come out looking like a complete dumbass?

God racists get me hard. This picture drives me insane.

Eh I would still put a stiff one in her

Hopefully she would talk down to me as I did it too like in her show

People only like her because she's pretty, and for those that agree with her they like her for that and because she's pretty.
That's really all there is to know about her.

A useful idiot in the war against the Jews

Dunno who she is but shes got a really stupid fucking name

did you guys come here for movies or because of /poltv/?

Apples and oranges, you will die if you don't get healthcare.

I'm white and I would hang you from a tree

Does the right really believe this is a logical metaphor?

Boring looking blonde who looks like every other cunt chasing the football niggers at Florida State.

>tfw you will never have a threesome with Lauren and her hippie sister

>Lauren and her hippie sister

I would totally watch this sitcom. Tomi comes home from a hard day of queefing fascist bile all over the internet, only to find her sister, high as a kite, sprawled across the living room floor. She then nags her and tells her to get a job. Comedy gold.

I'm white and I would suck your dick clean afterwards just to get any residual pussy juice off (also I love black cocks, I'm not gay though)

>Show me
Kek. Show me where "arms" specifically refers to automatic assault rifles.

We could do this all day.

Sorry, but literally and utterly whom?

>blonde is a bad thing

Fuck off you little jew rat

Although Tomi isn't particularly good looking, I agree. But blondes on average are the hottest race.

Google it, retard.

>I have a base misunderstanding of the constitution

Wouldn't expect anything less from a liberal

She is fucking adorable. Ignorant, racists, parrot paid to say shit she doesn't even understand, but adorable none the less. Would fuck.

>Not waifuing Brittany "SHADILAY SOROS" Venti

People who think Law is hard are retarded.
It's time-consuming, not mind-consuming.

YOU don't understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_health

nice argument of authority

which, btw, it's something Ben Shapiro doesn't know the proper definition lol, he always misuses it

>pro-life
>intelligent

lol

In the USA you have a right to health, sure.

You also have the right to firearms.

That doesn't mean you get them for "free" from the government.