/brit/

gununu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13924826
youtube.com/watch?v=TngCi2s5rmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Learn something useful for us today, user.

Does pulling French girls count as useful?

Cos I can't be arsed with the maths or programming this late desu. French it is.

>tfw you win at genetics
>6'2
>naturally slim
>fast metabolism
>natural muscle
>never been to the gym in my life
>nice hair and eyes
>very handsome face
>almost all the women I make eye contact with can't resist but smile and act shy around me

libertarian conservatism and authoritarian liberalism are abominations

Poking as we speak

Mr. Krabs

been single for a few months ngl, but have casual things with two girls at the moment....

gondola desu

the gf

>drag you down
not gona lie that isn't the case but that's just life as an ugly fuck mate, "mates" take the piss out of my looks all the time. Any lucky drunkern makeout is met with regret watsapp messages to our friends (legit happened just the other week). Being ugly is leegit discrimination just like racism or whatever.

i'm a black hole of charisma, i bring down the whole mood of a space

pettan pettan tsurupettan
pettan pettan tsurupettan
pettan pettan munepettan
pettan pettan mochipettan

anime

>have casual things with two girls at the moment....

>wake up
>look at pc to check news etc; morning routine
>notice my cpu is running a bit warm(56c) for no discernible reason
>decide to restart
>it begins updating
>it's taking forever
>beginning to panic
>thinking my pc is broken
>take a shower and go for an exercise
>come back an hour later, praying that it's fine
>it's finally finished updating
>tfw relief

>been single for a few months ngl, but have casual things with two girls at the moment....

want to die but would never die by my own hand
quite the dilemma

jayposting is one of my favourite gimmicks when used correctly, always gets a chuckle out of me

Drunkern whatsapp

please post an anime girl with a nice cock

2 girls have texted me in the past week, is what i mean

strawpoll.me/13924826

Don't know x

aaah yes, I lie on an anonymous autism forum

yeah saw that post the other day.....the girl obviously liked you enough to get with you but is insecure about how others perceive that. Fuck her la, you did wil out of the situation.

Sincerely doubt you look worse with a bit of muscle than without, it's just that they weren't used to it and....yeah, probably didn't want to see you graduate from the group whipping boy.

Ignore the cunts and focus on yourself desu

We will pay you thirty pieces of silver if you deliver us the Nazarene claiming to be the Son of God.

FOY

might buy a lethal dose of barbiturate on the dark web and swallow them when my parents are dead

A girl texts me every day and here I thought I was a pathetic virgin

>aaah yes, I lie on an anonymous autism forum

Hate the studies where they try to force good people to do bad things by using mob mentality and stuff, makes me feel bad

i get 0 texts from girls a week and i've had sex with 4 girls

i'm like a crackhead when it comes to computers and internet lads
i go crazy without it

I'm friends with two girls.

Can I POST in here?

fucking hell
this is like an advertisement not to visit

need a bf

>these are the women that would reject you

phwoaar

time for ASMR before bed

ah yes 20 something year old women

>caffeine pills
screeching

asuna from sword art online wakes me up every morning with a shining smile, this is true happiness

need amine dick

>ASMR

N*ggers ahhahaha

Am i right guys?

'

all of them would reject me and laugh in my face about it

I don't even have any 'online' friends, male or female

Is that the virgin 'toon

I'm not gona say one looks worse but I think the improvement is very minimal and people are like "lol look at that ugly short guy trying to cope". Thing is, right, I am lonely and a loser anyway I basicly have to stick around with people who are occasionally rude to me or I would have no human contact at all (which I have kinda tried and it's even worse). Out of all the decent friends i've had in my 27 years of life I can think of maybe 2 that didn't have a go at my face at one point (and one of those would have a go at how short I am all the time). I might even be misremembeirng times they did have a go at me just because it has happened so often.

The worst thing is is that I completely understand it i'm biased towards attractive people and shit as well (although not nearly rude eonugh to say what other people say about me but to other people ugly people because I actually have empthay and sympathy). I'll tell you how bad it is, i've had random people litterally come over to me while i'm eating with friends and say that I look like a version of an ugly celebrity (this has happened more than once)

But Christ was a Jew

DEATH TO THE SCOURGE
AND DEATH TO THE LIVING

crazy that the poorest parts of america are just our average parts and they think that makes them hard done by so they vote trump as a protest

Want 2 b my online friend?

he was God
Jews hate him for that

funny thing is the more people hate on him, the more attention he gets and the more money he makes
laughing all the way to the bank

Hi :3

Jews also hate him for having many cities destroyed because they wouldn't listen to what Christ said.
the jews were in the wrong tho

>he was God
nah

not particularly no haha

but thanks for the offer

Canary Wharf

Same with Jake Paul types and even people like bieber, miley Cyrus and the kardashians who have all become beloved household names

have one from a forum i used to post on years ago

so fucking ugly
complete sensory overload, just endless bright lights, metal and glass

>all those guildmates from WoW

wonder where they are now tbqh lads

Breathtaking

going to bed
hoipefully i dont wake up ahhahahehaehahdhaheahahahahahah

that's chicago

OK then x

uh yeah
the Father
the Son (jesus)
the Holy Spirit

G-O-D

:(
youre not posting pic
:(

Got a ban pending for posting that thread early, I'm going to miss you lads

2nd least favourite place in london after leicester square fucking dire would not spend a second there longer than I have to

*urge to bomb increases*

'tist

nah their poor areas are worse than our worst council estates. what we have in patches they have as entire towns. i was in the midwest last month, some of the shitholes there are really disgusting. towns like springfield, IL and St Joseph, MO were diabolical shittips. even places like Kansas City and Memphis were horrible and far more dangerous than anything here.

one dutch guy I knew from wow is now a truck driver

why are yank cities so nice ReEeEeEeE

How short are you though?

Everyone is 'bias' to attractive people, all I'm saying is that there are things you can do to make yourself more attractive...and that it's probably worth it even if your shitty mates take the piss a bit.

Tbh....the 'manlet coping by getting ripped' meme is real, but I sincerely doubt you got close to that point (i.e. looking roided). Getting a bit of muscle and improving fitness wouldn't provoke that response in 99%+ of people.

Who was the celeb?

he was neither of those

The Glorious Revolution was the worst thing to happen to Britain and Ireland, EVER.

stacking shelves

3/4 of those apartments are uninhabited land backs owned by russian oligarchs/saudi sheikhs/chink nu-billionaires

jew

>tfw ghosted a girl on tinder like a week ago

Can't easily unfuck this can I?

quality posts lads haha enjoying every one

about to shag my first ever British prossie, only ever shagged eastern Europeans previously

99% sure she's a crackhead though

*fucks your shit up*

6'5
135 IQ

but

ugly
ginger
borderline autistic

wtf? i hate all irish people now

>paying to have sexual intercourse with struggling women

sad!

Haha just banta innit

Pics?

>crackhead scruffy people who randomly talk to you
please stop

>youtube.com/watch?v=TngCi2s5rmk

is matt stonie even human? how the fuck does he do it lads

Sounds grim la

Don't think I could ever sleep with a prostitute unless I was really out of it on some sort of coke/booze/Benzo cocktail

the whole place is pickled, the people are pickles for sure