Who here supports Israel?

Who here supports Israel?

Lets sort out the muslims from the humans

Other urls found in this thread:

azelin.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/inspire-magazine-14.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/israel-vows-settlements-west-bank-violence-160701125355654.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are cool

((( )))

No. Christian here by the way.

Israel was a mistake.

Yeah.

Jews in Israel
Whites in the west

you are going to die, mohammad.

dat taqiya

Jews are the muslims from white race.
Anyone supporting these demonic creatures deserves to be exterminated.

Israel is very very bad

>I am British, BTW

I do not believe my country should have to support another country militarily and especially financially. Israel can stand on their own.

Purge this fucking plague once and for all.

Israel is our greatest ally goy, thats why you need to go fight for them.

then no messiah for you fuckface. Guess you never read Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah or in fact any of the bible at all, you fucking mudslime

> 1 post by this ID

On page 18 of the Al Quaeda magazine, they are literally calling for you to gas the kikes and have a race war

azelin.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/inspire-magazine-14.pdf

Jews I've come to realise just orchestrate things for the greater good.

They want us to hate muslims. For good reason, muslims rose up and destroyed the planet from 700AD onwards.

Much rather jews than muslims.

Sooo money should just be printed and my country should just go bankrupt like Greece? Logic is not your strong suit. I also don't have to let the bible control my whole life. Rev. is going to happen nothing I nor the world does will stop it.

Sure, keep them all in one place and out of Europe.

Just like the Führer wanted.

we cant use gold fuckface, because theres not enough. Money is merely an IOU from the government. Gold isn't magic. Money is an IOU note. Are you good for it?

No, mudslime, you are not. Your IOU isn't worth shit

Israel
Yes

>Lets sort out the muslims from the humans
>Implying both simply won't be destroyed after whitey is done with them
Poor kebab and jew untermensch, one is so backwards it has 2 billion followers but doesn't amount to shit on a global scale and the other is just smart enough to milk the US but keeps fighting over a patch of desert like the dumb disgusting parasites they are.

israel killed many arabs
still willing to kill many arabs
israel gut

they killed jesus so fuck em

also

> 1 post by this ID

I don't really have anything against Jews, but i wish our government would stop sending them money/weapons. Sadly, most plp in this country can't tell the fucking difference.

huh, muslim colony backs muslims. How bout dat.

head chopper detected

No. Jews should either fight their own wars or settle for Baja California as a homeland.

I 100% support them. I think we should give them everything they need to rid the world of the islamic shit that attacks their nation everyday

Kurdish immigrant here but a proud British citizen and ex-Muslim.

I support Israel, they're the only based country (along with Kurdistan) in the middle east fighting against Shitslam.

I just wish Kurdistan would stop sucking on Muslim cock so much and switch to Christianity/Atheism. The Islam cancer has really affected and brainwashed that region.

The US owes Israel shit.

Israel would still have 99% of its own money without any US support.

Hey JIDF

yeah you are a country ruled by a gay muslim nigger, true. China and Russia would be far better allies. They'd never, ever, in a million years, elect a gay muslim nigger to lead them. I see your point.

Then you shall be fine with us paying down our debt and building the Great Wall of Trump.

Dang it! You got us

hey muzzie

This. Israel can support themselves. They need to tax their own citizens, instead of ours.

Can't fucking wait until we withdraw it. Disgusting country, inferior people. Don't deserve to live tbqh.

I did not elect him. But Yea he is a gay muslim nigger who is married to a tranny.

Let's sort out the semites from the humans

Shame that 13 year old kid died. The Palestinian guy should have killed her parents instead. It wasn't her fault they dragged her into an occupation zone.

Every time I see a variation of this "le anime grils wearing political slogan SO WACKY" bullshit I die a little inside.
It'd be at least somewhat acceptable if you underage faggots at least did it out of some genuine inside joke, but no. It's just another aspect of the "le ironic anime fan XD" cancer that's been spreading all over. Half of you idiots can't even name the girls you're posting, you just take generic Sup Forums reaction pics and shoop a hat on them.

the art of killing muzzie niggerfaggots is perfected by Israel. You are going to need this technology soon. Ever seen a muzlim blow up in Ben Gurion airport?

No, and you never will. Israel is an investment for the future.

what you will notice though is that people who don't have guns tend to hate Israel, so its no biggie, really. All they have to fight with are their bodies, and their childrens bodies. I bet you not one of these Israel haters has a weapon. Not one.

wtf I love jews now

Jews are infinitely more destructive than mouth breathing muzzies.

cool story bro

see this:

I do. DEUS VULT.

kek. Whatever you say, sheep fucker

they are both just as bad as each other

ALL JEWS PLEASE ENTER THIS THREAD:

Great, so when can we stop the aid?

.t literal goat fucking muslim

>Jews are ok goy-y-guys...
>threatens decenting opinions

Yup.
Gass the kikes, race war now.

You're talking to a literal JIDF agent.

I'm whiter than you, Lorde-lander. I just see the jews as a bigger threat than muslims.

Tech comes from the US, Russia, Japan, and Germany.

Somebody told me pic related is a great way to make Americans in favor of Israel.

Why would I support Isreal? Is Isreal lobbying for the west to stop taking in muslims? Are they lobbying for the west to genocide all muslims? If not then what exactly are they doing that's helping the west get rid of muslims. Besides Isreal is like 25% muslim itself. There's no point in supporting Israel, the west just needs to kill/deport all muslims and Israel will have nothing to do with it.

>Who here supports Israel?
Not Jeremy Corbyn.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

Talmudic rabbis living in Israel believe that all non-Jews are animals who should have less rights than a beast
Why should I support their ambitions? They are doing great harm to my people and have evil in their hearts

Zionism is a racial supremacist ideology. All non Jews, be they Muslim or white or Asian or Indian are seen as lesser creatures put on Earth to serve Jews

The Bush administration was absolutely chock full of Israeli dual citizens. They are responsible for pushing the US into war with Iraq and Afghanistan and a planned war in Iran. Sending thousands of white soldiers to die for Israel. Stirring up an unnecessary conflict with the Muslim world and inciting terror and violence across the globe

Why would I support these people? Why would anyone support these people?

>Israel
>israel
>Israel,
You're spelling it wrong Obama.

ISRAEL

You are not Gods people anymore.
If you are, them claim Jesus as your messiah.

I always thought it was spelled Occupied Palestine?

1) It's 4AM in Israel right now.
2) An actual Hasbara tactic is to divert attention away from politics and towards other, "more positive" aspects of Israel. For the most part it means pictures of girls and landscape.
It kinda amazes me that the calls for JIDF have turned out true.

>huh, muslim colony backs muslims. How bout dat.
Learn to read inbred kike shill

By 2025 Israel will have all of the West Bank. After that is complete, we will slowly take over part of the Mediterranean Sea stretching to Malta by 2050, and save Europe from the migrants while netting lots of fish.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/israel-vows-settlements-west-bank-violence-160701125355654.html

The political support is much more significant than the financial support. When the US is no longer able to project influence in the region (it will happen), Israel is going to be wiped away.

I don't even hate Israel, I just think it's going to happen.

>(((greatest ally)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>British
Pakistani

Amazing it is.

Amerijew here.
Forest Hills represent!

That's a nice shekel coin you got there

I got a bit more shekels tho

That's a Bukharian, they are a sub-species of Judaism, a very failed one at that.

why do your women orgasm as they sacrifice their kids? Look how hard shes cumming

No one wants your nagging, shrill voiced hags, Schlomo. We've all watched Seinfeld

>if you're against us, you're a muslim!

Please don't reply to the actual shill.

has she ever cummed as hard as this? Her incest baby has been sacrificed to her god. Look at her face - bliss

>OY VEY GOYIM all Good Goy Christians love der Stinking Kikes!

That's probably true

what is the relevance of your picture?

>''They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race..."

>"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous -- cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity."

What did he mean by this?

>Mfw Jew actually sacrifice insets babies...
Did your mother cum when she are your child/sibling after sacrificing it to moloch??

here is her husband/brother, his pants full of cum. Best day of his miserable life. Biggest load he's ever blown

what do you think they are doing, fuckface?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

why they are preparing their incest babies to die, of course, for EU and Saudi money.

Sacrificing to the Molech (kings)

>"Jews have always controlled the business... The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada... is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."

What do you think he was trying to say?

>"But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them."

The founder of Protestantism has an interesting perspective

probably "Takbir!"

White muslim worst muslim

You religion/race is the ultimate cucking.
All of those women are Jewish because their mothers where Jewish, and they bread with some poor shmucks to make these succubie.
We are on to you, and have been for a while. We know you race mix, in order to infiltrate a culture.
Why don't you show some Jews with 2 Jewish parents.

Do you mean Ashkenazi, Sephardic or Mizrahi?

Here are your Ultra Zionist Bibi voting Mizrahim or "real Jews" as you nigger muslims like to call em

(Speaking on Communism)
>This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxemburg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide revolutionary conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

>There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creating of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews. It is certainly the very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders...

>In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astounding. And the prominent if not the principal part in the system of terrorism applied by the extraordinary Commissions for combating Counter Revolution has been take by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.

I feel like he's trying to say something important here. But what does it mean?

Looks like Muslims having a stillborn baby.

Did you read Nationalist Jew vs Globalist Jew?

Or is reading stuff just too boring for a mudshit nigger like you?

Here you go nigger

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

>you must love Jews or you are a nigger

Ya, you Jews are so great. Definitely not trying to subvert anyone.