Are there any movies about dropping university?

Are there any movies about dropping university?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1954701/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>going to university in the first place

if you filmed the next year of my life you'd probaly have one

idk waht im gonna do fuck

Kanye West biopic

A good college degree MAY give you safe 80K plus jobs so if you live alone you can do lots of stuff.

If you want to become a lifetime multi billionaire and go beyond then it wont help much. College doesnt teach you life but it can bring you comfort at the very least.

Accepted (2006). It's an OK movie, some funny moments but it's another dumb teen movie from the 00's

I love that you guys are too dumb to realize that the Onion editorial cartoons are making fun of you. You are literally a joke.

Social Network?

Have the view to be an entrepreneur after you learn the ropes of some organisation, network and always have a side project idea so you don't be a wagie the rest of your life. All children exist thanks to a series of organisations allowing the man to convince the woman he can provide.

Pirates of silicon valley

Most people posting on 4chin are going stem anyway, easy 200 grands starting and comfy neet life so lulz debt.

>Most people posting on 4chin are going stem anyway, easy 200 grands starting and comfy neet life so lulz debt.

Yeah, the adaptation of my diary desu

Are there any movies about graduating from university at 29 after staring at 25? Asking for a close friend

>tfw just dropped all of my courses a couple days ago

I hope it's for the best. I don't think I could ever have been happy.

this is sorta related but he's more like 50 than 30

Why do you believe that garbage?

STEM graduates don't make $200k starting. They make $45-$60k if they can find a job.

I dropped out of college and work on the railroad and make $115k a year. You don't need college to live a successful life.

my kid, who is 22, just graduated last summer with a bachelors in physics, and now makes 67K in an entry level finance job, not including benefits

he was flipping burgers just 3 years ago at $8/hr

wake up to that

also, the movie Get a Job (2016) with anna kendrick

So, I don't care whether you guys go to college. But I can tell you that not having a bachelor's degree will limit you in many careers. I started out in comp sci and ended up in business and now have had two positions that required a bachelor's - any bachelor's - to get. Deciding not to go to college because you are part of the current online right-wing social justice movement is a foolish reason to make that choice.

>having to pay for education
Americans are truly pitiful

>he works on the railroad

all the live long day

And how much did that degree set them back in debt?

I was going to college for engineering and doing quite well. I dropped out recently because I'm just incredibly unhappy. I don't want to keeping going down this path I don't like where it's heading. I have no passion for it.

Living the dream.
But really it can be more of a nightmare sometimes since you never really know when you'll be off.

I won't go because I'm not going to bend to the world's moronic standards. I'm smarter than 99.9% of people with degrees.

28K for the 4 years

And how much is it going to cost him to go back and get his master's?

i know a few lads who work in the trains and it seems like its pretty decent work

im going into office work cause i was a laborer and hated the heat and shitty conditions but i think train work strikes a nice balance between aircon and working with your hands

RELEASE THE FEDORAS

Not if you switch all the time like I pretty much do.
Switching can be fun, though. If you're not weighed down by a bunch of rules to make it tedious and slow at least.

I just started biology bacharel this week, feels pretty good, It is a small class with about 30 people, only 5 of them being male including me, the teacher said that biologist's work is to study wich is my dream, being paid to do research
feels pretty good desu I'd rather do what a love and get less than do what I hate

but the degree can show youre resilient and consistent and disciplined... who cares if youre smart without the ability to work hard for long stretches of time?

he's actually having too much fun going on business trips every 4 weeks, but he can either return to school or stay in his profession and advance through corporate

do you ever feel like a rat in a maze?

>resilient and consistent and disciplined

Every brain dead cunt has a degree now, how can you even delude yourself into thinking this is true?

That looks very comfy, desu

No, why would I?

>Running track speed through small towns with their main street parallel to the tracks.
>Passing a school bus full of kids with hands waving out the window.
>Smile and wave at them and tell the engineer to blow the horn a couple of times.
Almost makes it all worth it sometimes.

Does he know his dad is a cunnyposting old autist?

1. they dont.

68% of Americans dont have a bachelors degree.

2. not all degrees are made equal.

if you do a real degree you've demonstrated you're capable. most people are fuck ups and don't do it.

feel when 23 yo neet

imdb.com/title/tt1954701/
A Coffee in Berlin

underrated movie

Sup Forums is underage

>68% of Americans don't have bachelor's degrees

So there's over 100 million Americans with bachelor's degrees? What an esteemed group.

what

Sup Forums is full of underage kids who only watch capeshit and anime and dont understund filmmaking get it now ?

so its better to not have it then?

and again, if you had a degree you'd understand it's important to read a whole piece of information, not cherry pick random sentences out of context

>2. not all degrees are made equal

kys

You were talking earlier about jobs which require any bachelor's degree at all. People with degrees are dumb, obedient sheep.

You can say "college," metricfaggot

>tfw you realize that what you chose to study isn't at all what you want to be doing with your life
>another year wasted while I figure out something else

>being American

Parents already paid for my right to education through taxes

>>tfw you realize that what you chose to study isn't at all what you want to be doing with your life
>>another year wasted while I figure out something else

Same here my dude, how old are you?

I'm 23 and just dropped out of uni

Who the fuck wants to pay for people getting brainwashed?

colleges and universities are different things

Dropped Uni three months ago. Not studying STEM anyway, but in Czech Uni is payed from taxes so after high school I had tried art school (political study,) Didnt work for me and I saw no future in it. Since march I will start working in small machine workshop and learning welding profession.

You're just a fucking coward. You're afraid you'll learn that you are not that smart

/gynecologist