It's a Louis is a depressed father of 2 girls and shows the audience that middle aged single people with or without...

>It's a Louis is a depressed father of 2 girls and shows the audience that middle aged single people with or without children are deranged and pathetic episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iRM1iN-3a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's an I'm ashamed to be white episode.

Is it weird to find Louis ck oddly attractive?

>I'm a drunk suicidal fuckup comedian, both me and the character lmao

When I was depressed this episode was hard to watch and I stopped marathoning the series. Once I'd become pretty good with life I didn't care about his sad pathetic life and choices and it was just funny.

>its a louie has some much freedom that he can literally decide to change the tone of his own show half way though just because he feels like it episode

Good god, yes it is very fucking strange. Even wrong a little.

Anyway his show sucks dick compared to Baskets.

>to be white
He's mexican, dude

There is no such episode.

the first 3 seasons of louie were still him exploring how sincere he could be. the later seasons and baskets and horace and pete and better things are all derivatives of the style he perfected, and they're all very good.

>I'm good at dark comedy so I'm going to write a boring play and spend millions on it
>Then I'm going to abuse Trump before it was cool so I've alienated a large part of my audience and all I'm left with are the brokefag feminists who don't want to hear jokes about rape
>I'm a businessman because I was good at telling jokes

Louis is a moron

I'm 12 years old and repeat things to fit in: The Post

Baskets is fucking awesome. I always forget he's involved. I just assume it's all Zach but I guess that's wrong.

>it's a Louie pretends to be the bad guy to make it seem like he isn't shoving his message and worldview down your throat but it doesn't change how smug it feels

Baskets is so great

>I am a cuck: the show

horace and pete is a modern masterpiece though.

>new yorker
lmao get killed in 9/11 you liberal piece of shit

mexican is only a nationality

It's okay, Louis, you'll always have the liberal audience.

>oh NO
>americans died in 9/11
>how HORRIBLE

Fuck trump and fuck white people

youtube.com/watch?v=3iRM1iN-3a4

id hate to see what you consider shit if this is so good

Fucking kill me.

One of the least funny """comedians"""" of all time.

LITTLE

>someone who doesn't understand either political camp tries to explain both

i made it 26 seconds

the political stuff was bad, the show has many better scenes, especially with the personal stuff.

>It's a Sup Forums isn't mature enough to understand adult themes episode

Hey he was pretty good when he was a writer on Conan in the early 90s. Barely. His bits haven't aged well. Nevermind.

>when you're a first year film school writer and your dad knows a lot of C grade actors and Steven Wright so you film this shitty fucking dialogue with awkward pauses between monologues

Is Louis CK 23 years old?

Wasn't there an episode where he doesn't want to date a bigger woman and there is this scene where she convinces him to go for it because he doesn't look great either?

That's not really how it went but that's how I remember it.

yeah about 15 minutes of a girl trying to negotiate attraction

>its soooo much harder being a fat girl etc etc forever
>lets hold hands and walk n shiiiiiiiiiiit

was pretty cringey. not sympathetic at all, just pathetic.

pathetic because they imply its harder to be a female?

pathetic because you cant convince someone to be attracted to you

made worse by trying to use pity as an advantage ploy

you mean genetically hungarian jew (and raised, and i quote "quietly jewish")

>tfw Louis is so retarded he doesn't treat his children equally

Let that be a lesson to you! Because the family unit should not be strong! I will alienate one or both of my children by giving affection to one more than the other!

Now that we have eroded the family unit, you should read this book by K. Marx!

How else do you hope to get laid?

So will there be a season this year or is he too much of an auteĆ¹r now?

Louis (the character) isn't necessarily always right.

>A chariot with golden rims rolls up on stage being pulled by six malnourished white slaves
>Three slaves, chained together at the ankles, lift Louis CK off the chariot and place him on the stage floor
>They prostrate themselves as Louis steps up to the microphone
>A dozen gold chains and rosaries adorn his neck
>The entire crowd watches in silence, hearts pounding with excitement
>The remaining slaves place a feathered tribal headdress upon his ginger skull, before lying alongside the other slaves
>Louis CK stares off into the crowd, bucks as far as the eye can see
>They begin to tremble with excitement
>Louis CK holds out his hands - C U C K L I F E adorned across his fists in platinum
>The sheer tension in the crowd is palpable
>Two slaves emerge from stage left holding a water cooler tank filled to the brim with suspicious white liquid, followed by two large whip-wielding bucks
>The slaves place the jug in Louis' open arms before bowing and assuming the fetal position
>Louis turns the tank towards the audience, revealing the words "BUCK JUICE" written on the front in permanent marker
>He takes a big breath, turns the tank upside down, and begins chugging the juice, never breaking eye contact with the crowd
>With every gulp he sputters a bit all over the stage floor
>The bulls begin whipping him
>"ERRY LAST GULP WHITE BOY"
>Louis begins choking
>"CHUG CHUG CHUG"
>The whipping intensifies, a clear erection grows beneath his parachute pants
>Louis suddenly collapses on the floor
>The crowd gasps
>"Cuck King, NO!"
>He slowly stands back up, knees wobbling and semen dripping from his chin
>Louis grins wickedly and holds up the empty jug to the crowd, before collapsing once again
>The crowd explodes in applause, whistling and cheering
>"ENCORE, ENCORE"
>A second jug is brought on stage
>Louis looks up and sighs

I really like Louie but episodes like this and the one where the cop loses his gun seem to be overly depressing just for the sake of just being depressing.

Na, she didn't convince them. They were also in the middle of a park with people more attractive jogging around them.

>hyperviolent, borderline insane/suicidal cop loses his gun
>ha ha, the wacky people we put up with!
His shows are a really good argument against the liberal degeneracy of large cities.

>it's a louie puts on makeup and gets fucked in the ass episode and someone on Sup Forums gets mad when louie is called a cuck

I know. I wanted to hit the show to when I first started it because I thought he was a liberal idiot but I watched it and I got to be honest there are a lot of good life lessons in it if you're just honest you can learn a lot from the show it's help me a lotit's not perfect but it has a lot of good life lessons. And is pretty damn entertaining

its a louie pretends hes some sort of comedic genius by being quirky and awkward and tries to pass it off as unique comedy instead of just admitting hes uncreative and unfunny episode

seriously though louie sucks ass and i dont understand how even people who can somehow relate to his cringefest shitshow manage to watch it. where is the enjoyment and liveliness? I feel like an average day at work is funnier than any given episode of louie

He's a fucking no good dirty rotten jew

>it's a something good happens but this can't be allowed to continue in this cruel world episode