Who would play him in his biopic, or in any movie with him in it, for that matter...

Who would play him in his biopic, or in any movie with him in it, for that matter? I know he said he would love Meryl Streep to play him, but who would you propose? For me, it's incredible how someone so handsome, sexy and smart could be such an incredible politician as well. Canada is so lucky to have him.

Joaquin.

I've always said he looks like Lee Pace

pretty much any lying sack of shit could play him accurately

>hesitates

>lying sack of shit
you must have confused this bro tier prime minister with the current American president.

Seeing him talk while standing next to Trump is just surreal.
Why is Miles Teller talking to that shaved Orange-Utan in the funny voice?

>Meryl Streep

That would actually be perfect because it's exactly the sort of batshit crazy thing that white-guilt ridden liberals love and will happily through money at so they can feel all mighty and smug and superior for being so progressive before they go home and jerk off to BLACKED and then cry themselves to sleep because of their personal culpability in the institution of slavery which was outlawed 152 years ago

jesus christ, tell your fucking joke of a president to stop putting that orange tan in a can on his fucking face.

*throw money at

i mean i could link you to multiple vids of him lying his face off

Well, it's now common knowledge that Trump's hand shakes last forever and he has this weird habit of pulling on your arm for no discernible reason.

It wasn't worth the effort, user.

feel free to do so, and I'll refute any and all of them.

kek that can't be real. What a fucking joke.

It's called asserting your authority and dominance. Not like your beta cuck ass would understand any of that.

He says, while watching Tyrone fuck his wife.

still waiting for those vids, drumpfkin

Can someone give me a quick rundown on his tax policy?

"the budget will balance itself"

except it looks pathetic when it's cartoony and childish the way trump does it, clearly trying to compensate.

>casually bringing up cuckolding out of nowhere

are you okay?

He looks like Tucker Carlson

not him but
>weed
>election reform

give it time, he´s got more pressing issues atm

Like what? He isn't doing anything ele right now.

fighting racism, sexism, the damage done by electing trump, constantly battling conventions in political and social spheres against numerous odds... just to name a few things

Lee QT

denying being bribed by the chinese for one

What happened to just squeezing tightly?
That used to work pretty well.
I mean did you see Abe's "Christ, what a baka gajin." eyeroll? That guy wasn't intimidated.

How any of you sad saps can believe any politician is beyond me. Trudeau is like the Dr. Who of politicians. There are much worse shows, yeah, but the sheer annoyingness and size of the fanbase is mindboggling for how low the quality is.

Crying crocodile tears speaking to refugees when he okayed Canada's involvement in bombing Syria, his deplorable First Nations policy as he pretends to love everybody, making the biggest arms deal in Canadian history to fucking Saudi Arabia while pretending to be a feminist and care avout women.

He's a snake like them all, only so much better at fooling you.

This please

So what you're saying is he's a power bottom?

what did user mean by this?
nah, you´re just jaded. I understand, current global political climate is enough to make anyone jaded. truth of the matter, though, is that Justin Trudeau is an extremely up-standing human first and foremost, and then an exemplary politician. I´m sure the things you mentioned are just fragments of hate-filled imagination spewed by "alternative fact" sources which are driven and financed to stir up anti-progressive politic mindsets.
but seriously, you just need to look into the facts and most importantly into your heart and common sense and love to see that Mr . Trudeau is the finest politician we´ve ever had in this world, and I´m not exaggerating either. I´m very glad he got elected instead of harper, and that we may enjoy this bastion of common sense, love and fight for justice even in turbulent times such as these.

I thought that was CLASSIC from the thumbnail

Gay Cowboys Eating Pudding 2.

wow shareblue is really branching out huh

>Amerifats gets a hideous oaf and tryhard alpha
>Canada gets a handsome gentleman and genuine alpha

Pottery

>Don't look at your facts.
>Look at my facts!

Not the guy you replied to, but you're not really convincing.

man, just look at those two. Who strikes your fancy more? No wonder Trueadu is so popular, hes the biggest fucking alpha there is

More importantly, why isn't he starring in a Castro biopic?

I never said he wasn't the finest you've had, but that doesn't mean shit ad far as politicians go. Yes, alternative facts news sources like the BBC and Reuters. Educate yourself thoroughly before swallowing the propaganda.

>look at the facts!
>not a single source

Man how do I land a job shilling for random people on imageboards?

desperate leaves please leaf

Demián Bichir

It will be filmed entirely on location at a forest fire

Accept reality, Burgerfat.

seems like you´re the one swallowed up by propaganda. educate me, then, if you want to argue about the creditibility and good intentions of Justin Trudeau.