politico.eu/article/ukrainian-cultural-revolution-odessa-as-reforms-stall/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=yMSQ1TLhtAU
youtu.be/87bHhOrek-g
youtu.be/YiKPcNoCJzs
youtu.be/6KbCuWyf31o
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtvH34CmZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello?

Best region/area of Ukraine? I would like to visit.

For me it's definitely West region. Good nature, polite people, nice server.

I'm myself from Odessa.

Smoke weed, be Ukranian

> nice server.
I mean service.

>West region
Lvov? Is that true i you will speak Russian there, you can get murdered by Pravy Sector and banderovci?

I can do that.

Yes, it's true. We kill thousands russians each day for their dirty language. That's why I always speak polish in Lviv.

Tell us about Chernobyl, how much of your country is actually fucked, is there any impact on people or is it just some shit happened a long time ago in some out of the way place and no one cares about?

> or is it just some shit happened a long time ago in some out of the way place and no one cares about?
Honestly this. Nothing special about it, except it's abandoned and mostly touristic place.

What do you think of donbass?
Why do you shell innocent donbass civilians?

I heard Ukraine is nice and cheap to visit but I'm afraid people will murder me for being Polish

> What do you think of donbass?
I'm trying not to think about it much, because I wasn't there and can't say for sure what's the real situation is. I've met a lot of donbass refugees here. Most of them are retarded people, bunch of criminals.

> Why do you shell innocent donbass civilians?
Me? I don't shell anyone.
I've met a lot of poles in Lviv last time. They had no problems at all. I even saw poles that were drinking beer in banderovskiy bar "Krijivka". They drank a lot I must say.

Seeing as you're from odessa, is this true:
politico.eu/article/ukrainian-cultural-revolution-odessa-as-reforms-stall/amp/
?
How do you feel about russia and ukranian culture/sovereignty
Also ukraine poverty and whether you've been to belarus.

What do you think about Bulgarians? My seamstress has an ukrainian banner in her room, but she also has an orange-black lentochka, so fuck that bitch.

>Seeing as you're from odessa, is this true:
Man, I tried to read it, but honestly I don't have enough focus to read it all right now, lol.
>In the wake of the 2014 Maidan Revolution and the breakout of war in the east, the country is undergoing a fast-paced cultural renaissance that recalls the tumultuous 1960s in the United States and Western Europe.
>Films about Ukraine and the war are being churned out at a furious pace, and a new generation of artists is challenging the status quo. Having walled itself off from Russian media, Ukraine is also fast discovering its rich cultural heritage, which was kept under wraps during the Soviet era.
This is true, that's so far what I've read.
You can watch these doc. films and judge it for yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=yMSQ1TLhtAU
youtu.be/87bHhOrek-g
youtu.be/YiKPcNoCJzs
youtu.be/6KbCuWyf31o
I can give you more if you like.

>How do you feel about russia and ukranian culture/sovereignty
What do you mean exactly? Two different countries with different cultures. Russia is boring, it's all about what's the big boss says. Ukraine is funny and alive. That's how I feel about it.

>Also ukraine poverty and whether you've been to belarus.
Belarus/Russia? No thanks, lol.

My friend has bulgarian roots, that's all I know about Bulgaria :(
I also know that Bulgarian government were pro-russian but when all this shit happened in Ukraine, Bulgaria supported us, surprisingly.

Seems like propoganda, but it is good to hear that ukraine is doing well culturally.

How do you consume your dank kush? Joint, bong, vape, pipe?

Do you look forward to the future?

Do you study or work? How do Ukrainians treat tourists?

>Russia is boring
>Ukraine is funny and alive
That's a sick meme tbqh. In reality the "difference" of those two countries are lacking.

Tell me about itkutsk
I want to go there to learn russian.

Mostly picrelate way.

No. Future is death.

I recently finished my degree and ha a work, but I left it and neeting now.
We treat foreigners ok, we mostly cool if you are not speaking to completely bydlo, which we have a lot too.

> "difference" of those two countries are lacking.
Words of a man who never been in Ukraine, I suppose.
I've been in Russia(SPb), and I can assure you, that your country feels significantly differently.

All the shit that happened in Ukraine was about to happen here, after the local government said no to Russian nukes and pipes, they were taken down by titushki in 2013, but you took the big hit, and we were able to recover. Still, we have local traitors that go to Crimea and support the moskali. We are a divided nation. Some faggots support Raisia.

>it's all about what's the big boss says.
>implying Ukraine isnt exactly like that

>greentext
>some more greentext

Exactly, poroshenko is a corrupt azov battalion sympathizer.

whoa you really got me there
go to sleep

Zzzzzzz

Блядимиp, the country you left so long ago is an empty oligarchy without any of the ideological capital of the Soviets.

Too bad Russian Empire saved your asses from t*rkish subhumans back in 18 century. They should have let T*rks wipe you out completely, you ungrateful fucks

>Блядимиp
Fascinates me how you think this is an insult.
>so long ago
Literally in July

>this coming from islamic steppenigger

>back in 18 century
You dumb shit.

It's not an insult as much as a playful ethnonym.

I've never been in Irkutsk, I don't think there is much to see besides nature.
Yeah, I've been to Ukraine. It doesn't feel that much different in Kiev. And since I'm from SPB myself, it's really odd, that you found it boring.

Met a Swiss Russiaboo girl that did an internship there or something. She enjoyed it a lot.

I am Russian, Zhang
Typo, but you got my point, Azis

Someone who has actually gone through the effort of trying to understand his land.

RIDF

I'm going to St. Petersburg in a month or so and have never been to Russia, can you recommend sth cool besides the obvious things to see and do?

Russia is saviour of huwh*tey race

I don't get your pointless aggressive behavior. I never said anything offensive.

Wrong.

I made you a compliment, on account of your curiosity and sincerity.

>RIDF

Бългapы oкaзывaeтcя тe eщe мpaзи pycoфoбcкиe, мeня этo yдивилo

Besides sightseeing in the central part of city I can also recommend to visit outskirts, to see how most of the people live, also try "Penthouse Celestial".
For activities I advise "roofing".

Sorry, I misunderstood.

oдин тyт тaкoй
дaвнo eгo бoмбит

NP, some Russian from the Far East came to our /balk/ thread some time ago and posted some really nice music, you are not all lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtvH34CmZY