I can never tell if Emma Stone is attractive or not

I can never tell if Emma Stone is attractive or not

She is
You can delete thread now

sometimes

Mighty high standards for a fat neckbeard waste of space, like me.

If I had a girlfriend she would be way hotter that's for sure

I'd fuck her froggy style

but would she be a foot goddess?

I can always tell she looks busted as fuck OP. Literally looks like shit that's why her fans talk about her ass and feet a majoirty of the time. Look at that fucking picture. Are you kidding me? That thing looks like it came out if a fucking swamp.

is that a bald patch on her head?

Not a flattering photo. However on the flip side those magazine cover photos are doctored by photoshop, lighting and make-up. I think in normal light she looks different.

Certainly, but if her superficial physical attractiveness was of the same standard as her voice's just looking at her would burn the eyes out of your head.

I thought Emma was Bryce Dallas Howard's child for a second. Imagine her sucking the milk out of Bryce's fully engorged tit.

noice

Someone who's pale who loves their paleness will subconsciously have a fetish for ghostly women.

I'm surprised Ms.Stone hasn't become the new nazi memegirl.

Nobody looks attractive on shitty phone cameras.

She looks strange.
Eyes wide apart.
Teeth look like they were done.

She's beautiful.

Everyone is attractive with millions of dollars and professional photographers / stylists.

doe it matter?
ill never fuck her

she have sex

yes

of course she is and i'd literally inhale the farts straight out of her cute little butt

that pic was taken 6 years ago when mommy was pregnant

So cute with the baby weight.

I prefer /fit/mommy

To each his own I guess. The good thing about her is that she's always cute no matter what.