@Dallas HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

@Dallas HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

lol

what is this absolute cuckery?

>a city in texas is celebrating the fact that one of its state's baseball teams just won the world series

i'm having a hard time finding out why the retard who made this thread is laughing. what are you laughing about, little man?

This. OP is a faggot as usual.

Dallas is Rangers territory

>Buffalo would celebrate if Giants won the owl

Pure cuckery

are you people kidding
I'm a Sacramento Kings fan and when the Warriors won we were pissed off, the entire city was.

>TEXAS rangers

refers to the entire state, little man. get a clue.

>we

aka you and a couple of other retards you talk to on the internet. fuck off you morbidly obese, totally jealous dumb ass.

>mfw the houston astros are the WS champions and there isn't shit you haters can do about it

Should Mets fans celebrate when the Yankees win?

Uh Ive lived in 3 major cities, one being Houston, and I cant imagine any neighboring cities doing this, including Dallas. Itd be bad enough if they played in opposite leagues like say the Reds and Indians but they play in the same fucking division on top of it, in a league where half your games are against the 4 other teams in your division

el texcuckANOS ladies and gentlemen

>CHEERING FOR YOUR RIVAL'S CHIP
>THE KEKERY OF DALLASS

IF THE FUCKING METS WON HERE I WOULD BE FUCKING LIVID BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH FUCKING FAGGOTS WITH SHIT EATING GRINS SMIRKING THAT METS WOULD WIN MORE RECENTLY THAN THE YANKS

texas fans are fairweather what else is new

when the mavs won houston had parties as well they're that cucked

>little man
COME ON LITTLE MAN YOU WANNA BE A BIG MAN BEHIND A LOCKED DOOR

On the one hand they’re our rivals and it’s odd to me that my friends and family are so happy. But on the other hand I fucking hate Commiefornia, would much rather fellow Texans enjoy a win, and my friend that’s a Doyers fan is seething.

>no lmaoOOOooOOOooOOO
You're not doing this maymoo right.

no true scotsman fallacy. not an argument.

see above, jealous retard.

Non-Texans just don't understand. This is the first time a Texas MLB team ever won the World Series. On top of that, it was against a California team. The pride of the state was at stake.

If they win another one, THEN we'll hate them.

>posts a former owner of the Texas Rangers

Stay mad.

I don't know about you fellas but once my teams are knocked out I want a different Texas team to win. We have a rivalry yes but I will cheer for Texas over ANY state.