>"just a little bit"

was marty a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gGNCyNXCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyiwD0lbunc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally.

yes but not because of that, she wasnt his wife

What was the whole "mowing lawn" thing about? I never got it, was it a metaphor for Rust being the killer of religion and religion being the grass?

>blaming the guy
he deserved everything that was coming to him

Literally me - the character

It's symbolic of the fact that Rust (and the case) was taking over Marty's entire life, Rust was literally doing things Marty should have been doing for himself such as mowing his lawn.

He's threatened by a better man spending time with his wife. Dude's insecure.

she just really likes big dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=0gGNCyNXCtw

Marty = out dicking bimbos, Rust = doing the things he should be doing. Marty gets threatened (because he's a cheater, so he assumes Rust would cuck him the way Marty cucks others). "Muh lawn"

You guys are retarded, please stop posting your silly headcannon

Marty was a horribly insecure dude. He couldn't get over the idea of another guy touching a woman he considered his. It's why he flips out in OPs scene and why his wife cheating was enough to get him to leave.

Possibly the most beta male ever.

There is literally an idiom 'cutting another mans grass' its not exactly subtle.

>his wife cheating was enough to get him to leave
yes yes, forgive your wife's treason

>insecure

bad men keep other bad men from the door

should his wife forgive his treason then?

She forgave his multiple treasons. What she did to rust was pretty bad though.

Yes, his wife cucked him with Rust, but Marty was cucking her all the time, so it's complicated.

yeah but she only wanted to hurt Morty

Haha, yeah, Rust was just a victim. Dindu nothin, just came into her pussy, well, it happens, you know.

Just a little bit.

both Rust & Marty were obsessive

Rust was with the job
Marty was with women

you're being retarded on purpose, right?

>itt: pathetic attemps from Sup Forums to understand kino

>not blaming the guy too
"Sorry man, your wife wanted to suck my balls! I didn't want to, but I'm a hot-blooded male, bro!"

That wasn't his wife though.

I lol'd hard when i heard him say that. Tried to imagine her actually sucking his dick "just a little bit"..

youtube.com/watch?v=GyiwD0lbunc