Look to your left
look to your right
now look forward

We are all alone staring at a fucking computer right now

WE ARE LITERALLY SITTING AT OUR COMPUTERS NOT DOING SHIT
LOOK OUTSIDE ANONS

WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES
WE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS BITCHING IN FRONT OF OUR COMPUTERS ALONE

I'm actually buying groceries and on my phone.

>WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES

Waiting

It's raining.

Posting results

As soon as my hand heals I'll go have fun outside, until then I'll stay inside.

Reaper is worst girl by far.

It's 3:10 outside and it's raining. Why the fuck would I be outside?
KYS

>WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES
Politics.

my son is on the shitter to my right, my wife and daughter are playing together on my left.

I'm masturbating, so you may have a point

Threads like this are a good reminder that the majority of modern Sup Forums are underage.

I obviously meant that it's 3:10 am and it's raining outside. My apartment is not a wormhole, I swear guys don't worry about it.

Wrong

I'm just on my phone in the subway, get a life you pathetic virgin

LSD is amazing nigga

And yes we're throwing our lives away for no reason. So what? When you die you just get woke out of the simulation

>unironically having the two worst characters in the game as your top two played
You both disgust me and inspire me.

I'm sucking a dick as I type this.

No I have a job.

Also hobbies.

I think you're projecting OP.

>D.VA
>worst
Try again nigger fag

Moderation is the key

I am here for a recreational moment in between doing shit with my life

lrn2balance niggers

direct human contact is overrated handshaking has spread hep c. outside is overrated lots of people have got skin cancer

>D.VA
>worst
Sounds like you have a bad case of the gitguds

She's trash. Fun, but compete and total trash. Even bastion is better.

I don't know how you can play a character with a head hitbox the size of Texas.

why are you projecting user?

"has never used DVA on Volskaya to fly around the side platform to flank the attackers/defenders with a nuclear bomb

you need to gitgud

You don't get hit/know where health is at/play with a healer
Why don't you just git gud leaf?

Nothing to do outside until my next paycheck.

Why would I go outside when I can be here with you glorious bastards?

I'm actually taking a shit. Technically, I'm multitasking.

By never reloading and having enough armor to ignore low damage heros for ages?

I'm temporary NEET this summer because college student who was too lazy to apply for a job and my parents let me live with them. Didn't go outside at all today. Can't wait to go back to school in the Fall and finish up my final year so I can graduate and get a real job.

Fuck being NEET this life is horrible. Even though I exercise at least 5 days a week and occupy my time with somewhat productive activities I still feel depressed and empty.

I used to love summer when I was a kid because I could do nothing but play vidya. But vidya no longer brings the same enjoyment that it once did. No amount of solo enjoyment will make up for being KHV.

Walking, running, hiking, just observing nature... that's all free. Just go to a park or something man.

I am at the gym waiting for the squat rack to open up.

fpbp

And do zero damage while everyone with half a brain knows to run away from the third nuke.

Fuck off. She's worthless. Literally every other tank does her job but better. Rein blocks shots better. Hog manipulates player placement better. Zar has a more reliable aoe ult that actually sets up things instead of needing to be set up. Winston is more mobile and has more utility. Not to mention every other tank does more damage.

Again, she's fun, but there is a reason you never see her in competitive.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

I'm fucking a hooker and poasting m8

I knew when I saw your name in game awhile back that you were from Sup Forums.

It's the night here and i can't sleep

> But vidya no longer brings the same enjoyment that it once did. No amount of solo enjoyment will make up for being KHV.

Most, if not all of us here, have felt that at one point or another, or are still feeling it.

I think you just need to find an actual hobby where you create and accomplish things on your own merit and that you can feel proud and accomplished for achieving.

Vidya does none of those things is nothing but empty consuming. While fun for a while, they just don't give the satisfaction of worth from creating or fixing something yourself.

I think you just need to find a real hobby.

and its Canada day. I guess I am truly a loser sitting alone shitposting on the Sup Forums

Yeah, but she's good for boning, you know what I mean?

>everyone with half a brain knows to run away from the third nuke
that's the point. If you don't use her ult for clearing objectives you are retarded.

>Literally every other tank does her job but better
You don't use her for the other tanks roles. She is for harassment and distracting.

So chad, how's japan?

They made me change my name from DonaldJTrump :(

I don't go outside during the summer. In Dallas it's perpetually 101 degrees with humidity.

Fireworks were cancelled for pussy reasons for the third year in a row, so now I'm shitposting on Sup Forums

Yeah I agree with the need to create, that's why I don't play much vidya other than a 20 min burst once or twice a day. If I play for several hours straight like I used to I just feel like shit.

What do Canadians do on Canada day?

It's the rainy season, so I haven't been able to ride my motorcycle much.

apologize for being a country.

welcome to the modern world, senpai

Right. You clear the point for 5 seconds. OR you get any other tank ult and kill the whole team. A best case scenario without set up for dva is a worst case scenario for almost every other hero in the game.

Harassment and distracting? What the fuck are you talking about? Just pick tanks that'll actually do something other than "diatract," like kill or contribute.

I built a standing desk so I'm not ``sitting'' at a computer.

Sup Forums is full of losers who will never do anything worth while with their pathetic lives. just point and laugh.

Must be fuckong nice living somewhere with tolerable weather.

Elbow women in the chest, wear strange foreign hats, and apologize.

Seriously though, is it like 4th of July with grilling and beer and shit?

>killing is all that matters in an fps
Fresh off the boat from COD eh?

I AM TAKING BACK CONTROL OF MY LIFE

I HAD ENOUGH AND I TAKE A STAND

I AM GOING OUT INTO THE WORLD

BRB 10 MINUTES I'M GOING TO MCDONALDS

EVERYBODY ELSE IS SCUM I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH A PURPOSE HERE

So? Listen man after work I come home do a little more work on my computer, do other personal interests and then I'm here. What else?

It's just another July 4th.

I want to see a Canada Day meme.

It's not easy being being a meme magician
You have to be ready at all times for even the slightest of happenings so you can start pumping out those fresh memes and keep the world at peace.

It does when there is a long respawn and being alive prevents the other team from capping points.

Let me guess, pretending to be retarded?

Im taking a shit at the movie theater's.
You're the only one whos alone

I'm at work on my break, looking at my phone. Sorry you're a useless NEET, don't assume the same for everyone else.

What movie you seeing?

Being a NEET sucks if you don't have the actual motivation do pursue something with the time. I been NEET for about a year now. It sucks, tried going to community college but that shit was to PC. Dropped out and hopefully by fall, will try it one more time at another college. Thanks to CLEP. I had enough credits to still graduate on time

Where in the U.S. are you m8, I live in the Southeast and the humidity is brutal but you build up a tolerance to it if you spend a lot of time here. Just drink a lot of water and dress appropriately and you should be fine. Sweating is actually pretty good for you too.

>DVA
My nigga