Sup Forumscraft Historical RP Server - 2016 Edition

Sup Forumscraft has launched!

Current Year - Factions - World Map - Guns

Recipes (will be updated)
Guns: imgur.com/P6IVnyY

Enchants and armor
Projectile Protection/Protection are disabled, you can craft iron armor put not diamond armor.
Sharpness/Power/Infinity/Flame are disabled, you can craft iron swords but not diamond sword.
It is recommended to use guns for PvP rather than swords/bows

When you spawn you will have the option to choose from 4 different warps, each one will teleport you to a random location around that choosen location.
The locations to choose from are either europe, americas, asia or africa. This will cut down some of the usual travel time from spawning for the first time.

here are the gun recipes

What's the ip

kek fuck me

intcraft.online

give ip faggot

intcraft.online

bump

bump

Time to build my Knights of the Frozen Throne in Norway

What version of minecraft?

Current

I bought Minecraft back in alpha but not sure if I still have the password. Would this work with a pirated version?

no im afraid not we don't support pirated accounts

bump

any extra mods needed? what patch are yous playing on?

no extra mods, but it's reccomended you get voxelmap and/or optifine. patch 1.10.

yea the guns and everything are server side, you dont need to externally download anything

I hate factionshit as much as I hate vanilla, can I roam around as a solo and check out people's bases and construction before leaving forever?

Yes. But don't cause trouble.

What iteration is it on now? Built pic related over a year ago

we stopped counting. This is like 16 or 17. never gets old though

how long do they last on average

the best last a month, one or two were aborted and lasted a week or two. Most last inbetween

Guess I'd better find that password

How do I install Minecraft?

delet system 32 xxdd