What did Animal Mother mean by this?

What did Animal Mother mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4ieL2PezjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vacation in Cambodia
>walking through town, munching on coconut covered fish on a stick
>40-ish looking mama-san grins and approaches me from a shitty hut thats leaning so far over a breeze could knock it over
>"Heyaaaa you want girrrl?" she purrs, taking my arm into hers
>immediatley clutch my backpack and keep my hand over my back pocket because fuck this bitch
>"No, no girl." I smile, trying to keep friendly
>"Ooooh, you wana yangga girrl?" she points to the window with a shirtless 6 year old hanging out of it, waving at me and laughing
>nope the fuck outta there as fast as I can
First and last time I ever took a plane ticket just because its cheap

fucking hell, what is with these people?

>cheap good quality heroin
>child prostitutes
what a place

it was a different time

was it a holiday?

same thing happened to me and some buddies in thailand, although the girls were probably 12 or so. seedy as hell.

>offered child prostitute
>doesn't fuck her brains out
The fuck is wrong with you?

was the coconut covered fish on a stick good?

there is nothing sexy about a 6 year old you fuggin pedo

Sure buddy, sure

That those were better times for Kino.

What exactly is there to do in these countries besides their sex markets?

no idea about cambodia, but thailand was extremely beautiful, lots of great places to hike and swim. everything is cheap compared to my country, and very tourist oriented. the people are very friendly and open (both good and bad i guess). other than that there's nothing special to it guess, but it's very popular so there are lots of cheap flights in. we had planned to go on vacation together somewhere and decided on thailand.

was probably an fbi honeypot, good call

didn't know the fbi operated in cambodia

thailand is a great place to vacation, loads of beautiful beaches and guided tours through the djungles and everything is cheap as fuck so you don't have to bring any luggage because you can just buy anything you need over there

i meant the cambodian fbi or whatever they call themselves

>girls

the thing about thailand women is that they look very young so the girls you saw were probably 16 or even 18

>Fuckin a 16 year old.
But that is legal over there?.

Overall you cant go wrong fucking 18 year old asians.

Fuck off. I know what a child looks like.

HEY ASSHOLE

I believe he meant all niggers should be hung. Do you have another interpretation?

i doubt that, those kinds of businesses don't care about age of consent, and they all looked very young. we saw slightly older girls hanging around all these older white tourists at our hotel pool, i doubt even they were all legal.

He was pretending to be racist because he is really broken up when the guy he is being racist to, gets hit by bullets, why he said it, I'm not sure?

But wait what if you ask for a 18 year old but in reality she is 16.

You have no way of knowing for sure.

>because he is really broken up when the guy he is being racist to, gets hit by bullets

That's because he wanted to hang the nigger himself.

i work with two thailand women and once i showed them a video of some guy ranting about how disgusting tourists are in thailand and that he saw a child prostitute trying to get him to fuck her, they responded by saying that it is very difficult to tell if someone is underage or not in thailand and if he had asked her for an ID he would've found out that she probably was legal age

affiliating with these people at all is nasty business, best way is to assume they're all illegal and either accept that or leave. the only obvious "legal" prostitutes i saw were out in the streets around bars, and they were probably not girls at all.

>putting valuables in your back pocket

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>he would've found out that she probably was legal age
our thai concierge actually said the opposite, we should assume it was all "nasty business" and be on our way. but yeah they all look very young and i'm sure it's hard to spot if they're in the 16ish area, but some of the ones we saw looked like literal children.

No, Animal mother seemed genuinely affected by his friend wounding, and eventual death.

>i showed them a video of some guy ranting about how disgusting tourists are in thailand and that he saw a child prostitute trying to get him to fuck her
But why.

Cambodia is a pretty great place to vacation user, but southeast asia has its own way of doing things.

social justice points

even in pedo threads there isn't anyone posting 6 year olds

why the fuck would you do that

why wouldn't i

USD goes a long long way, a little bit of cash gets you very pampered, good food, awesome party scene, gorgeous part of the world, and broadening your horizons.
The flight over is probably going to cost you more than the rest of your holiday expenses combined.

>i work with two thailand women
Have you done anal with them?

It's tough kid but it's life, it's a holiday in Cambodia, don't forget to pack a wife

they are married with children and no

I understood that reference!

What are the odds of getting a horrible disease if you fuck a SEA hooker?

> i showed them a video of some guy ranting about how disgusting tourists are in thailand and that he saw a child prostitute trying to get him to fuck her,
what video? because this reads as if you just made it up on the spot.

So you've only fucked their kids then?

>cambodian FBI

audible kek

>Talk about child prostitution to your coworkers
Not even me with my autism has gone that far.

I didn't.

Then you are not cool. Sorry, we can't hang.

You've been to school for a year or two ?

Like 5 years ago in Northern Europe.

Just banter.

In a daddy's car thinking you'll go far, back east your type don't crawl

North of Thailand is great.
South is... debatable.

The islands are nice.
The cities are just smelly hellholes full of traps (of both kind).

Went twice.
First time with my brother. We visited the North. All smile, great landscape, lot's of fun and memories.

Second time with friends. We went for the South.
People there were much less sympathetic and treated us like walking wallets that would give away dollars.

Not going back there.

Even the police then is basically made of pimps...
The only reason they would arrest tourists is to get a bribe.

>tfw whore fetish
>would be far to weird and suspicious to go to Thailand alone
>couldn't even afford it

I play ethic-y jazz to parade my snazz on my five grand stereo

what country do you live in? there are whores everywhere. whoring isn't even legal in thailand, although the cops don't give a fuck.

go to the netherlands, loads of whores and inconspicuous country. or germany, they even keep their whores in ordnung.

Next thing you will be bragging that you know how the niggas feel cold

Isn't a whore in Western Europe like 50 euros for less than an hour?

Sweden. So yeah, not much activity to be gotten here.

Also European whores are kinda expensive as fuck. Might as well just date at that point.

Thank God for the sickle cell

>The cities are just smelly hellholes full of traps (of both kind).
So go to Singapore or HK if you want a sterile city. Bangkok used to be one of the greatest party towns on the planet, you have to learn to appreciate the scummy dirty SEA cities for what they are, a literal paradise for a foreigner where anything you want is a few greenbacks away.

>Once in a life time opportunity to fuck a little girl without repercussions
>"no way fag"

go to poland! they can into whores, they're cheap as hell, and everywhere. at least in krakow. don't venture deeper into the eastern countries though, poland to me felt like a bufferzone between east and west in a way.

experienced sex tourist here
it really isn't prostitution in thailand, at least not the same kind as in the west, paying for sex in thailand is pretty much just a courtesy thing, it's like giving them a tip. but then, of course, you have to be honest explain the situation to them. because here in the west the girl will be gone as soon as you wake up, in thailand she'll still be there in bed when you wake up.
it's like paying someone to be your gf for a week or two

if you plan on flying to asia, might as well take cheaper transport within europe to fug.

Blacks notoriously do not like paying taxes - Animal Mother is serious about his tax policy.

Not bad advice. I should look into it a bit.
Not that I will ever do anything since I'm a neckbeard virgin.

I see. Didn't know that.
How about the other Asian countries?
I mean I don't really care to much about the legal side as long as it is almost impossible to "get caught".

Prostitution is legal in Finland :DDD
It's also legal in Norway, but it's illegal to buy, so it's just fucked.

I've lived in Thailand for 4 years. I think you probably just thought they were younger than they were.

That kind of thing happens but it's not terribly common unless you're actively searching for it.

Can I open your mind? Look "Jimmy Norton Hooker Tips" up on youtube. Fucking whores is nothing, user. Women are objects.

>Prostitution is legal in Finland :DDD
Seriously?
Time to go crash on Finnish friends couch.
>It's also legal in Norway, but it's illegal to buy, so it's just fucked.
It's the same in Sweden, think we started it even.

>without repercussions
Hah

underrated

>turning down a 16 year old in thailand, 'cause muh magic number 18
what the fuck is wrong you faggots

>White man cucking a black man
You'll never see this in modern movies

go fishin

The crying game

Trannies don't count

youtube.com/watch?v=t4ieL2PezjE

Just put on some blackface and go rape.

it's illegal for an american to fuck an underaged girl ANYWHERE, if their state legal age is 18 and they fuck a 16 year old in another state, they will go to prison the second they cross the state line. this same thing applies when going to canada which also has a 16 legal age.

What are the psychic vampires trying to hide from us?

Fucking dumb burgers

My friend is moving to Thailand to join an anti-human trafficking organization and I'm suspicious of him going mostly because he's a super outdoorsy type.

Looks like sand people are very similar to murricans, they migrate to europe and then obey laws of their old countries instead of european law

my sides

The Cia used to run a lot of pedophile rings to make money, still might

To be fair. CIA is generally a bit more international than the FBI.

must suck being american

Wow that sucks. Age of consent in Norway is 16, so you could be a 36 year old and still be able to fuck a 16 year old. It's still socially frowned upon but it's not illegal.

>they don't translate what they're saying in the video
>cc: oh i got your ground I'm condom

>inb4 some degenerate pedo says you should have "smashed that cunny"
Pedos will hang in the day of the rope

>using your back pocket at all
my brother and his friends carry their wallets there, absolutely retarded. They even pickpocket each other for the lulz but they keep carrying them there, fully aware of their vulnerability. They do that even in crowded buses.
oh wait they already appeared
hope you guys are larping

Yeah, he should have smashed that pussy.
The day of the rope indeed, it will be a great day! Can't come sooner

I want to go to Thailand/Vietnam just to see how different it is. Is the sex worker thing blown way out of proportion? Something like a majority of the "girls" in thailand are ladyboys.