Interesting

Interesting.......

Is she jerking him off?

Hasn't this movie already come out a couple of times in the last few months?

like that will stop (((them)))

What the fuck do black people have to do with WWII

Sure does look like it

What black women really wanted to was to be raped by a nazi

BLEACHED

This is the director and her husband, btw.

why not? maybe their offspring will be able to finish grade school

Nope, it's in post production

do they touch each others vagina too?

She's like a hotter willow smith + big tits. I approve :)

Your other thread about this is still up, why make a new one?

She's cute Sup Forums

At least it is a white Guy for once

BLEACHED, GASSED or HOLOCAUSTED?

The Last one lol

ALIMONY

I'm not even angry anymore, just really tired of this shit

How about REICHED?

Mad white "woman" detected

>Romantic films about war
Silly

LOL BALD!!!

She want the white D

not all nazis are bad eh?
this some alt right propaganda?

hes probably gonna kill her or something in the end i guarantee it, no way on earth will Hollywood portray a Nazi in a positive light

>"Fifteen-year-old Leyna (Stenberg), daughter of a white German mother and a black father, meets Lutz (MacKay), the son of a prominent SS officer, and a member of the Hitler Youth. 'They fall helplessly in love, putting their lives at risk as all around them the persecution of Jews and those deemed ‘non-pure’ slowly unfolds." This film isn't simply a love story, but rather a portrayal of human truth in a world of atrocious violence created by a dictator that children are forced to navigate.

>As you can imagine, the plot of the movie has been boiled down to two words: Nazi romance. And people are having a hard time with that. "I know I didn't just read that Amandla Stenberg is starring in a Nazi romantic film," one critic wrote. "AMANDLA GET OUT OF THAT NAZI LOVIN MOVIE" tweeted another. Mostly, though, it's a lot of hilariously indignant GIFs.

>Amandla Stenberg Defends 'When Hands Touch'

>“Y’all, I’m out here trying to do the work. I’m not your target,” she wrote in defense of the movie, “The world is much larger than this bubble. If you jump to conclusions and make generalizations about others out of fear, you are doing the same thing as the people you claim to morally oppose.”

reminder that liberals attacked her because they hate it too

wtf I love "When Hands Touch" now

damn rue looks like that??

>inb4 "he was one of the good SS officers who dindu nuffin so its ok that the main female lead falls in love with him"

this is ridiculous

its like falling in love with a serial killer lol

is it meant to be heartwarming or what?

>inb4

already happened see

t. juden

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

COLONIZED

damn now the white folks done stole her hair

*Alt-Reich

BLEACHED is the correct term.
anything else is trying too hard

But she literally is HOLOCAUSTED, at least in the film.

>The black triangle was a badge used in Nazi concentration camps to mark prisoners as "asocial" or "arbeitsscheu" (work-shy)
>she's black
What did they mean by ths?

>Stenberg identifies as non-binary,[18][19] and as an intersectional feminist.[17][20] She prefers "they/them" or "she/her" pronouns.[21] She was named "Feminist of the Year" in 2015 by the Ms. Foundation for Women.[22][23] She has previously identified as bisexual;[16][24][25][26] however in an interview for Elle's September 2016 issue she was quoted as saying in part, "Bisexual is a word I am not too attached to [...] it implies a dichotomy that doesn't take into account trans people. So maybe pansexual is more accurate for me."[27]

What did she mean by this?

kek

WHITED

Yes

She's just a cute paid voice box for the liberals to promote their identity politics.