IM SO FUCKING EXCITED! MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN BABY!

IM SO FUCKING EXCITED! MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN BABY!

Too bad MoS and BvS will be remembered more.

Looks chilly.

t. DCshill

And? Am I telling some sort of untruth? Fucking Watchmen is more memorable than anything this cuck company releases.

remembered for being fucking shit and ruining an already shitty comic company

negative things usually are

>2037
>Film school
>"Cinematic Universes" course
>Lesson 52: "The DCEU Catastrophe"

Lol

>implying people don't remember the first avengers movie.

neah DCU looks 10 times better

Infinity wars 1 and 2 will be hyped to hell here, facebook, tv. Marketing will be insane. Finally we'll see the movies, critics and fans will most likely make outrageous claims like "Best superhero movies ever!" And "Best movie in the world!". The movies will make tons of money, sell tons of toys. This board will get shilled to oblivion and we'll get those post release console wars threads.

Then after 2-3 months people will stop talking about the movies with the occasional thread here and there while MoS and BvS still get talked about. Marvwl movies are just assembly line products created to appeal to the largest audience possible. They are good movies to watch 'in the moment' but are ultimately forgettable except for a few quips and some horrible cgi action scenes.

Marvels quality was never real. Just a dream of a few cucks from reddit.

What makes bvs or mos worth talking about?

The fact that you're still talking about it.

I really just hope the Russos got their shit together.
They're tv directors first and you can kinda see that in their movies, they shoot a lot of shit flat and straight. Which kinda works for the "realistic" approach of their Cap movies, but Infinity War is a big booming space epic, they can't quick-cut that shit with main fights happening in a parking lot in some barren planet.

Reminder that after Affleck leaves, DCucks will only have pure delusion left.

>rumors are facts
Lol try harder

Not him but answer the question. Why do you think dc films are so much better

>implying rumors aren't
Mang, just accept it now, it'll hurt less later

Because they have a more mature tone and the characters grasp the gravity of the situations they're in, instead of winking at the camera, having dance offs, and referencing pop culture shit.
I eagerly await your reply which I'm sure you already thought off.

If you think for a split second literally any Marvel production is better than watchmen then your nurse needs to stop letting you watch movies.

Most good movies, Oscar winners, etc are enjoyed and people are contempt and move on.
Shit movies like Green lantern, the room , Batman and Robin, BvS get talked about because of how bad they were.
In the case of the latter is either DCucks trying to convince others DCEU movies are good or its trolls making the DCEU movies are good meme threads.

>dcucks
>capeshit
>kino
If you use any of these buzzwords you're a tryhard faggot just trying to fit in. Stop posting as if it's your first three months of using this fucking site seriously.

Booooys
Is she with you
Martha
CGI cartoon end fights
Stop Invincible son
Cave troll Doomsday
Honka Honka
We're bad guys it's what we do
Muh B.E.T.
Dancing witch

>a few cherry picked scenes from two recent films
>vs an entire roster of movies spanning over ten years
Lol now you look dumber.

Tom Holland always looks like he has a mouthguard on.

Reminder that merit cannot be solely giving for trying to do different, if it's shit, it's still shit.
Reminder that Superman had his wink moment in MoS.
Reminder that BvS has pop culture references used for humor.
Reminder that Suicide Squad is literally a Marvel movie, but worse because hacks are in charge.
Reminder that all capeshit is trash and if you honestly think your garbage is better because it "has more artistic value", you're worse than the plebs who just enjoy it because it's fun.

That's cute but BvS is still better than every marvel film this year and I think you know it.

I'm seriously glad a particular genre of movie gets you THIS assblasted. Since it seems to bother you I'm gonna say I think DC films are far better.
Get laid immediately.

Protects his pretty little mouth from all the dick.

It's all trash. But it doesn't matter, we can scream nonanswers at each other all day and no one will change, everyone will hold their respective opinions and we'll repeat this tomorrow until the end of time. It's like calling someone's argument "cute" in 2017, it's useless.

Same shit with this, complete disinterest is the rule of thumb here and it kills any discussion.
Also stop masturbating, it's pathetic.

Be sure to stop by the next BvS thread I'm about to start.
Kidding. I know you will.

>Forgetting to mention that Marvel flicks look like tv shows worse than their actual tv shows

> Everything has to filmed in darkness with Instagram color filters

I posted things from the 3 current DCEU movies. I forgot a bunch of other shit I left out.
Once more shit tier DCEU movies come out then there will 100% be more laughable scenes as well.
Just from the Justice league trailer.
-I need friends
-cyborg looking like shit
-I hear you talk to fish

Yeah. You lost this one.

Enjoy your concrete cinematography and 4 jumpcuts-per-second action scenes