Anyway how is your sex life, anything happen on valentine's?

anyway how is your sex life, anything happen on valentine's?

i found out my e-gf is cheating on me.
yes, i am very sad and lonely.

You guys aren't in a proper relationship tho

yeah, but she keeps lying to me.
telling em she loves me and shit.
and when i ask, she says there is no one else, which is worse than just telling me the truth.
but yeah, i'm over it.

>e-gf
i know i'm on fucking Sup Forums but jesus christ

oh hai mark

got hammered and rung up a girl to tell her she had a great ass while my roommate was plowing his girlfriend

fun night

You my friend got e-cucked

I recently learned that my ex got a breast reduction shortly after we broke up. That makes me weirdly happy.

>e-gf

I shitposted on Sup Forums about what would Sup Forums be doing during valentine's.

Born too late to explore the Earth
Born too soon to explore the galaxy
Born just in time to get e-cucked.

This is the cyberpunk we deserve.

I've never held hands with a girl, never hugged a girl romantically, never kissed a girl, never had sex with a girl.

I went to bed early and slept for eleven hour straight and somehow still woke up tired

I took my gf out for din din

i feel ya user

fuk u

They probably play world of war craft or some shit

i browsed Sup Forums all night and listened to Loveless and had a pizza.

I've been called a creep/rapist/stalker so many times I can't even imagine meeting a girl who would even tolerate my presence.

Turns out my messenger gf is a dude.

ex gf or email gf? jesus Sup Forums

But Chad told me there is someone for everyone...
Did he lie?

>e-gf
where to get an e-gf?
>over 30
>no friends no job no hobby no urge to partying/drinking, so no place to get around people, woman
>online datesites are crap, cant even get replies, and all women there are fakes, scums, golddiggers, and/or fats

_no

Went to a first date with a 17 year old and woke up next to her. Only 2 months of unjusting and I'm already starting to do great.

>I recently learned that my ex got a breast reduction shortly after we broke up. That makes me weirdly happy.

so, uh, how big were they

I fucked my gf and decided once and for all that I felt nothing for her and that I've gotta breakup with her soon
(Also she's hot af, but really needs to clean her vag)

Convince me, then.

She wore a few different sizes but H was the biggest (34 band). Yeah, they were some big fucking tits.