On behalf of everyone from Limerick, I'm sorry we made these benders popular

On behalf of everyone from Limerick, I'm sorry we made these benders popular...

A bag for me

>white people
>Brazil

wat

Are you cian?

Brazilians aren't white though

>muh system

you mean the system that gives endless money to niggers and they spend it all on rims and beer?

Medicine is truly a wonderful thing when a disease begins to threaten remotely civilized people.

>brasil
>white
LUL

Why don't brown people just create rheir own vaccines?

Go shag a sheep you culchie

No

Triggered

more like
>Long ago all races lived segregated from each other in peace
>Then globalism happened

>spot the West Brit

>DAE le white people are evil!!!11

Even if all their delusional ideas of privilege were true, why should we give them up? The more normies that suffer, the better.

They're falling into the trap of making everything into an American binary where it's white people vs everyone else. That shit doesn't apply to the rest of the world. Especially not Ireland.

There's a journal entry from a British colonist in America who grew up in Ireland. He compares the Abenaki language to the Irish one. He said that Abenaki was a "high speech" that reminded him of Latin and the Abenaki in general were upstanding, decent people. He then says that the Irish language is basically just a series of grunts and the Irish themselves are subhuman apes that should be exterminated and he jokes that Ireland would be in a better state if they were all replaced by Native Americans.

That's a pretty clearly racist statement, but under the left's absurd new definition of racism it wouldn't be.

Who are these people?

Are the Irish leading the self loathing cuckholdry in Europe now?

>fucking white people
>but saying that desn't make US racists?
>don't worry, we'll just change the definition to one that just define white people
>Carl you're a genius

Irish "comedians"...

links to Gary Younge, jesus fucking christ lay off the heroin

Irish people from cities and Irish people from the countryside may as well be different ethnic groups. Irish cities are packed full of rude, spiteful, angry leftists who eschew Irish culture almost entirely and deride it every chance they get.

actually, it's racist against non-whites because it implies that they are too dumb or apathetic to develop their own medicines

Very true. Being in the Anglosphere means we primarily consume American/British media... which leads to, well... this (SJW crap)...

1) the majority of Brazilians affected where from the north east which is about 90% black or more
2) why don't POC make vaccines then?

>only white people are capable of preventing viruses
Fucking racists

>Shitlibs successfully redefined racism from discrimination based on race to a "system targeting non-whites by whites"

This is why you right-wingers are losing. Redefining cuck is a good start but you need more common words.

>oppression
>privilege
>patriarchy

Does anyone else just tune out of the conversation whenever they hear those sort words? Always makes my eyes roll

idk why I bother browsing places like twitter, reddit and tumblr, they just make me angry and even more anti-social

>Disease affects niggers
>Niggers too stupid to find a cure for it

>Disease affects whites
>Also happens to affect niggers
>Whites cure disease because it affects them
>Lol whites are so racist only curing diseases when it affects them

So because niggers are too stupid to cure diseases it's racist when whites don't go out of their way to cure diseases for them? If it doesn't affect us, it's not our fucking problem. Fix your own problems you niggers. Be glad we cured it at all.

tbqh senpai's: people in the cities and people from the countryside may as well be different ethnic groups in every single country, and the divide gets wider the more "civilized" a country is, because the cities are more and more degenerate.

Whatever, the second a collapse happens, purging the urbanite is soon to follow.

I'm mostly immune to it at this point. I'm talking to this lib Bernie supporter girl. We talk politics and she hates Trump and adores Bernie. She tried to pull the oppression card and I lay down little bread crumbs of facts. I even shit all over Bernie,
I lay down little bread crumb facts. It's a slow process but I think she's ripe for the red-pill.

came to say this. WE WUZ VIROLOGISTS AND SHIT

I was told in secondary school that definitions are not absolute, by my left leaning history teacher. Why do so many people accept this as a concrete definition for racism?

I don't have the patience to debate politics with people, but good on you if you can stomach it. Too many fools. Women are pretty much all clueless when it comes to politics. They're a very herd-like bunch.

I think that's part of the problem... Some people say racism is discriminating based on someones ethnicity/race... Some people say racism is something only white people can do to brown people... No absolute definitions...