Listening to the Kermode and Mayo interview Denzel

>Listening to the Kermode and Mayo interview Denzel
>Mayo tries to get Denzel to criticise Hollywood for racism
>Denzel says that good films should be awarded regardless of race and that films shouldn't get nominated for awards just to fill a quota

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrE1ZvldiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0zJTuiVjU
youtube.com/watch?v=v8e4DlqhRa4
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/16/americanpoliticnews/fake-story-says-denzel-washington-supports-donald-/
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37987306?ocid=socialflow_twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=KrE1ZvldiFE
Denzel is unequivocally /ourguy/

Being casual about race issues is niggers version of virtue signalling. Creates an image of a stoic

He's clearly smart and right-leaning, he just balances it smoothly not to piss off the pinko lunatics, he's really successful at it. Kind of like Mark Wahlberg, The Rock (to some extent)Kurt Russell etc.

woke af

>/ourguy/
this forced meme is gayer than pestposting

but he's a nigger

He's not a nigger, he's a respectible Melaninamerican

>It's a Kermode & Mayo are STILL butthurt about the Charlie Kaufman interview episode

Please elaborate...

Can't bait Denzel. They should know this by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0zJTuiVjU

Yeah Denzel is a legit legend

youtube.com/watch?v=v8e4DlqhRa4

I like when negroes know their place.

Fences was actually pretty fuckin good and denzel was very good in it. It's some real ass shit, unlike that hidden niggers NASA lets change history to pander to retards.

>PewDiePie’s comments have made him popular with neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer, which has run a series of articles about the YouTuber, describing him as “our guy”.

I had to leave my office to laugh at this shit

I remember that

Denzel Washington refused to shoot a love scene with Julia Roberts in The Pelican Brief because she is white.

he is a racist, and black racists are similar to white racists

That wasn't Denz though was it? Wasn't that the producers' decision?

what does this mean pls

That just makes him even more of our guy. No mixing of the races.

He's not racist. He fucks white women in real life, or did before he was married. He just knew it would turn off a section of his audience and made what he thought was a smart career decision. They also did shoot the scene iirc. He just forced them to cut it.

when will Denzel be on joe rogan

He also advised Will Smith "not to be kissing no man" in six degrees of separation

lmao how is that in any way criticising "liberal" media.

poor conservacucks have to fake everything

is everything virtue signaling?

when will this meme die

I didn't watch it before posting it, I just searched it and it was the first to come up. Ignore that, he's still talking some woke shit.

What's some essential Denzelkino? I watched the Equalizer the other day and forgot how much i enjoy him

Anyone black actor or actress who has already been showered with awards would hate any talk of a quota simply because it diminishes their achievement.

Quotas are so dumb on the participation trophy generation could ever believe in them anyway.

Uncle tom bougie coon NIGGER

Fuck Drumpf, Denzelf and FUCK Oreos.

well if anything it is more applicable to right wing propaganda.

he was asked that in the middle of a controversy in which he was the subject of a fake news story that claimed he was pro-Trump.

It was actually a fake story planted by a some random right wing website and shared widely on their Facebook.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/16/americanpoliticnews/fake-story-says-denzel-washington-supports-donald-/

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37987306?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Cant believe he was nomitated for fences, he's shit compared to james earl jones

I know this is bait, but i just don't want anybody agreeing with your bait

John Q.

ahem:

poor

little

white

boy

>It's some real ass shit, unlike that hidden niggers NASA lets change history to pander to retards.

Look up the West Area Computers. Bringing attention to something isn't changing history.

I agree on the idea that someone with his accolades wouldn't want the value being diminished and on the idea that quotas really ruin the point of the award anyway. At the same time, I've always felt the nominations should've been a bigger pool or something. As the saying goes, you don't really get to choose your choices.

>he says, upon being asked for his opinion, that he's skeptical about the legitimacy of the #OscarsSoWhite controversy that exploded over the last two years when few films about people of color and no actors of color received Oscar noms.
>"What movies were up in those last few years that should have been [nominated]?" he asks, continuing, "It's something for people to talk about, too. If we [Fences] win a bunch, then they'll say, 'Oh, it's because —' You see what I'm saying? It's always gonna be something." He adds, "You don't want to be nominated just because you're black."

You just know he doesn't want to get that oscar

Flight, his best performance and a damn great flight sequence

Is Equalizer the one where someone saw Taxi Driver, missed the entire point of the shootout at the end, and decided to make a movie out of that subplot?

Because if so yeah that was a fun movie

>and a damn great flight sequence
I should hope so if it's called Flight

He was interviewed alongside his wife and Julia. He thought it would be too early to hook up with Julia's character since she just lost her fiancé. He thought they needed a year or something. Julia and his wife thought a couple of months. They just agreed that the cottage she's at in the end is his place.

Is he the one behind the #OscarsSoWhite shit?

How could he be so cruelhouse?

Nah, it was his missus and he just played along because he didn't want to be in the doghouse

Denzel seems pretty based

>not being a raging baboon is the exception to the norm for nigs