Is there a torrent site for tv that doesn't suck ass shit...

Is there a torrent site for tv that doesn't suck ass shit? I literally just want a list of shows with options of quality next to each episode. Everything is so fucking unorganised on like EVERY site and you've always gotta quadruple check that you're actually getting the right episode in the right resolution and decent quality.

Basically something like horriblesubs but for decent media instead of weeb bullshit.

(Pic related: It's a torrent)

Other urls found in this thread:

throwawaymail.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OaJciP85tg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit

God I miss KAT

Legit tho? There was one I used to check but it got taken down because admins suck fat cocks. What's the new one?

SHAI HULUD!

rarbg isn't that disorganized and it shows quality

Did they died?

1337x

I just want something like eztv used to be, list of new torrents of shows updated on a daily basis so I can actually use it to discover new stuff without going out of my way to go to another site.

frankly i'd say stay away from the private tracker meme

just try eztv. they're fine

ISPs care more about uploaders than about downloaders so don't seed. Off eztv it's not necessary to seed. I usually set for 100kbs up and kill the torrent when it's done.

Always show care with HBO shows as they're the only company that I know that actively refers IPs to ISPs. For HBO shows I'll usually hunt for a DDL.

good luck

Does this torrent have a video? I love watching the sheer power of water in action.

rarbg

>i'd say stay away from the private tracker meme
pleb

Why do ppl even torrent? There's a billion streaming sites with every TV show and movie imaginable. Who has time to download 700mb per episode?

>don't seed
this is exactly why public trackers are shit now. congratulations, in a few years they'll be completely dead

beyondhd

Extratorrent or TorrentProject

For TV shows, Zooqle is well organised

You could just say you're homosexual.

there's literally no reason not to just stream everything in 2016

I can find 1080 for most popular shows/movies and 720 for pretty much everything else

i got goat superchillin account back from noobroom days so many hq tv shows and fast dls

Why? Because I can binge watch entire series without having to download them first?

audiobookbay.me

Seriously, just do it. Use something like throwawaymail.com/ to make a free account. I suggest something like The Ember War series.

Because you're ok with eating dog shit out of false convenience.

I just realized the only reason I come to Sup Forums any more is to feel better about not being retarded.

Yeah detroit. BTN nigga. PTP nigga. MTV nigga. IPT nigga. AHD nigga. Don't be a pooinloo nigga.

DIMARYP EHT NIOJ

seventorrents lets you order by rating

Rarbg.to

Click on a torrent, and you'll get various file sizes for that film/tv show

nice quads.

The search engine is shit though.

can confirm
tried to search for "ip man" but apparently they have minimum amount of 4 letters to yield results :^)

The site is up and running again now

youtube.com/watch?v=OaJciP85tg8