click2houston.com/news/private-event-shut-down-at-typhoon-texas
youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Toronto?

do you live in fkn toronto? fml

reminds me of an episode of South Park

how does it feel to be a minority?

TV lied to me

hahaha holy shit I live the fucking south and even I have never seen that many niggers in one place. not a single fucking white person.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM

Haha sucks to be you bud

t. Alberta

yup

>sideways pools are a thing in canada

Next you're going to tell me that milk comes in bags.

>using public pools

Enjoy your nigger / white trash transmitted AIDS and body rash

>Going to public pools

smdhf

I think I recognize that pool. Please tell me this isn't from Calgary.

>hahaha holy shit I live the fucking south and even I have never seen that many niggers in one place. not a single fucking white person.

I should put a camera on my lapel, walk through the center of Toronto, then upload it to youtube and post it on Sup Forums

You'd all throw up.

Is he...

No, if it were Calgary it'd be all Flips

Move to Vancouver Island

I'm never been comfortable around black people because I've seen like 20 of them my entire life

>tfw have a date in downtown toronto with an educated black qt this week

where should I take her pol?

Why the fuck do you still live in taht shithole, Toronto is the epitome of everything thats wrong in canada.

Gulag

>you now realize why people made such a big deal about segregated pools
>turns out it wasn't just because they were racist meanies

Can you image the afro sheen layer that would stick to your body!

Start some gangs and let them thin themselves ! Haven't you been to,"White Manipulation 101"?

>You'd all throw up.
Why are you saying this?

>educated blacks

jail

She likes snow americuck so the joke is on you

Ireland, your flag is backwards!

Pools closed

Never been to a water park or pool that was full of blacks

What happens? I'd imagine they'd literally just be fucking or groping each other.

Wow, a monkey that can use a computer! Bet you want a banana huh boy?

A nigerian girl I dated is going to oxford STEM this year user. Clearly she is on a higher level than you guy

Immigrants in canada have lower crime rates and are more likely to be successful than native citizens buddeh

What did he mean by this?

there was a south park episode about that, except it was mexicans instead of blacks.

underrated

Nice anecdotes

lel, there must have been an oil slick of afro-sheen and cocoa butter on that waters surface

So you would jump in that pool?

Should have taken a shit somewhere in the back, picked it up with a bag and threw it into the pool before leaving.

Reminder that the motel guy poured acid to scare protesters, white and black.

I've seen less niggers when I naively for the first time and only time in my life decide to without knowing of the local area, stop and fuel my car up in Northern outskirts of Nashville, Tennessee. The place was Chimp Nigger Bucktown. Some nigglet tried to sell me fenced cigars and a boon kept eye balling me and a couple gang banger silverbacks cut me in the line.

Not. Even. Human.

Bet that water smells like ass and socks.

That's why ccw will always be shall issue here, bud.

For you user

i thought black people were afraid of water

No Id jump in my own pool at my bay/bloor condo after another productive day in the financial district.

then Id tie up and spank an immigrant qt

>immigrant qt
Hispanic or Asian

Bay Blood Radio is the fucking GOAT.
Bought my Grados there.

Wew.

Thank god for that. Honestly if it wasn't for the military I wouldn't be in this state. Whenever I leave the base I make sure I don't stay outside my vehicle for too long.

Reminder, pouring small amounts of acid in a swimming pool is part of typical pool maintenance.

>tfw our big mall is full of chinks

It's natural water. The rivers and oceans kill nigs like a Chicago holiday weekend

Asian latina or black the blanda does not discriminate. Toronto is a white guy's racemixing paradise.

RARE

Can Confirm. Why I never swim.

Gotta give your football team credit. You guys played pretty well in the last World Cup

just swim in the deep end

Sucks to be you.

Montreal here and most of the pools are hot white chicks. Even the pool in the condo I live in is mostly white.

Stealth rare

There's actually more blacks in Montreal then in Toronto percentage wise

Wew.

deep into the woods, to a river, to an inconspicuous dumpster, on the side of the highway

all at the same time

They...yuk!

>Montreal
>White

We're the most black major city in Canada, even more black than Toronto!

Reported

i'll just leave this here...

click2houston.com/news/private-event-shut-down-at-typhoon-texas

>brand new waterpark in texas opens
>christian organization hosts lock-in at waterpark for teens
>bunch of dindus get in
>start chimping out
>more dindus pour in from over the fence
>throwing shit, pushing people around, getting handsy
>white christians calling their parents to pick them up
>blacks smoking weed in parking lot
>police have to come and shut everything down.

...never will bebthe same since katrina

Go home Ireland, you're drunk again

Chinknook

Holy fuck. Do you live in Windsor, Ontario?

Go to claypso in ottawa, see all that nice white french teen pussy. But their be a few darkies there to. 1 lil dark and his friend tried cutting in line with me and my friends, they were speaking frog i didnt understand but i understood their skin colour. around blacks never relax. So long story short i rode with a darky down a slide in a very confined water tube. All the while horking snot rockets this fuzz patch of buzz cut they call hairstyle.

Is that little girl exposing her breasts?

Windsor is barely even black, like 3% (even though it's across from Detroit.

He said he's from Toronto which is 8.5% black but it could have easily been Montreal at 9.1% black (largest percentage of any major city) or one of Toronto's suburbs like Brampton at 13.5% or Ajax at 16% (highest of any place in Canada)

Fucking niggers killed Astroworld too :(

The year was 2005. The largest hurricane to ever hit the United States of America swells in the Gulf of Wall-Climbers.

D.I.N.D.U. Containment Site New Orleans allows negros to live in their natural urban environment while allowing whites to safely avoid the effected zones. The melanin enriched individuals living inside did not even know that they were within a simulated African environment. All was good in America, the war on terror was going well. The National and Coast Guard prepared for the worst... but they weren't prepared enough.

Katrina hit and the walls were not holding. Monkeys clamored and hung onto their dead comrades' bodies as flotation devices. The guardsmen desperately held to their positions until they were hopelessly washed away. When day broke the walls were down and the black plague had been released to the safe nation.

First they looted their own homes... and then their neighbors... but soon they were already pillaging outer Louisiana and Alabama. The media was already all over the chaos and the facade was no longer able to be upheld by the honest Bush government. Nine month later mixed race births skyrocketed, welfare expedature rose, and gang violence became commonplace in the American news cycle.

Since then America has become a shell of what it once was. One day we'll take it all back, stay strong brothers.

KFC (seriously, girls love if you can bant bad things about their race)

wtf Ireland

BRampton or Scarborough

Those places would make Sup Forums shudder in anger.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>sees niggs
>Gets upset and "day is ruined"
You need to grow some balls you cuck bitch.

you seem cool to me man in your opinion why are blacks here so fucked up

She's one of those rare snow monkeys

FAKE COUNTRY

The real surprise is one of the niggers didnt drown their kid to get sweet sweet lawsuit dollars.

Top keks

Reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

Pool's Closed.

12 July. Never forget.

Been 10 years now.

>Calypso
went there a few days ago, some negro kid took a shit in one of the tubes, then a couple of white little girl behind him ended up at the other end covered in shit....

never going there again