BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG...

BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/news/international/no-more-bongs-big-ben-to-fall-silent-for-4-years-of-repairs/article19491946.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doing a poo lads

Too many bongs for eight o'clock, mate.

>eight o'clock
Back to Siberia lad

What is the time

5:54

In the fucking picture

It won't bong so much in the coming years, a new nickname may be needed for Bongs

>No more bongs
>Make a thread about it

Sup Forums gives no shits. Fuck you all

thehindu.com/news/international/no-more-bongs-big-ben-to-fall-silent-for-4-years-of-repairs/article19491946.ece

it was 6:54 fucking liar, dont you even know how to read the time on a clock?

big ben's big bongs are timeless

>4 years just to fix some bells

see

i never learnt how to read :(

anglos have a very low supply of bell engineers

Can't they just put a gong with a paki to beat it?
Britgong doesn't sound too bad.

I remember buying a miniature when I was visiting, underneath it said made in china.

I heard the real reason they're 'repairing' it is because it's disrupting calls to prayer and loads of Muslims complained

Behave yourself

they're not fixing the bell they're fixing everything else that's wrong with the building they just don't want to be deafened every time they do it

I forgot Americans literally worship this bell for some reason

What does bong mean?

Britcucks

marvelous

The sound the bell in Big Ben makes, it's how all Britons tell time on the Island.