If you call me Batgirl, can I call you Batboy?

>If you call me Batgirl, can I call you Batboy?

What did she mean by this?

Oh I get it. This bothered you cause your alt right now huh?

this was the moment i walked out of the theater

I'm so glad being liberal is allowed on here again

So should she be called Bat Woman then? Or does she want to be called "Batman" because gender is just a social construct?

it was what we white people call a "joke". it's a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline. the punchline of this particular joke was based on the fact that antonym for a word "girl" is "boy", not "man".

Because Batwoman is a real fucking adult Barbara and you ain't no Batwoman.

what the fuck is this

it's a le upvote

>they made her black and a feminist
It's almost as if you shouldn't be watching children's movies in the first place, faggot

None of the jokes in this movie really hit me that hard. it was all very meh

I saw it coming since adult Barbara's intro, that they would shit on the name. It's so dated.

And I prayed they'd do a Batwoman joke where the actual character popped up, along with Bruce's other 5-6 side-kicks.

Anyone else noticed how hard they were pushing gay agenda for a kid's movie?

She's latina since she's voices by Rosario Dawson, same for Gordon's voice actor

Mustard gas

Means that she already had the blood fairy visit.

Did they?

>having the internet warped your mind so much you bring your faggy political """"""ideals"""""" to a fucking cartoon

>women being badasses

The only female badasses in the world are the Muay Thai kickboxing chicks in Thai land.

Those bitches are crazy fucking tough and would literally beat the shit out of you.

>agenda

IRON MAN SUCKS

nice meme

haha mike is so fat and epic xd

>.gif
>redditfatman

>Waaah a movie made for children didn't make me laugh :(
Wtf?

I'm mentally a child. If I didn't laugh, I'm pretty sure kids didn't either.

remember when back in the day family toons could only say it stinks instead of it sucks? then they'll start saying stuff like "yeah well suck my weenie"

>comic books
I swear, I think better of some manga reading faggots than any comic book readers. I can at least believe some manga/anime are for adults (like TV shows), but never Comic books

It had a 91 % IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD

>reddit
Throwing more buzzwords at me doesn't really help your argument

>gothams greatest criminals
>bane
>"HELLO!"
what did he mean by this

Lets boycott this fucking trash, that'll show those uptight SJWs!

They try to brainwash kids with radical liberalism

wait, why is batgirl black now? did i miss something?

Because Rosorio Dawson happened.
Geez can she stop being in so many productions already.

Batman, notable mary sue, has never actually claimed to be batman, he just dresses as a bat and people chose to call him the batman. Coulda have called him fagface costume nigger if you wanted butcha didn't and now it's batman so tough luck.

He is a nice guy.

diversity quota. the world needs to be more black and representation helps normalize that.

UUUU

Don't forget this too

>interjecting identity politics into a cartoon movie

It's almost as if the leftist brainwashing in children's movies explains why leftists tend to be so obsessed with children stuff like harry potter or star wars when they become adults

what?

She's called Batgirl because she's young and thus a girl.
Batman is called Batman because he's a man.
This is why Catwoman is Catwoman and not Catgirl, because she's woman.

I swear liberals intentionally disregard logic just so they can play victim.

The classic "Call everyone a nazi" meme. Good job media fed brainlet. Good job. clap clap. You're a smart boy.

Haven't you noticed how liberals love to make Harry Potter or Star Wars references to insult dissenters? They have a fixation with children's movies.

>Batwoman is going to "give Diana what she deserves"
>it's not an aggressive pussy licking

No idea what you're talking about. Kill yourself.

God, they deserve to be punch. Nazi punks, I could take them all at once.

>I could take them all at once
mouth
butt
two hands

where's the fifth one go?

that doesn't sound any worse than a fixation with cuckolding and anime

They love to speak about how the right is voldemort and childish bullshit like that
nice projection faggot

I was wondering why they made her lego skin dark. Is commissioner gordon supposed to latino too or he had latin fever?

And the right loves to talking about the left are jews.

We get it, you're both stupid as fuck. Kill yourself.

>starts a post with Waaah

Is she black? Lmao

The true master can take two with only one anus.

>to talking about the

We get it, you're stupid as fuck. Kill yourself

>attacking a typo
how mad are you?

>typo
so you typed "ing" accidentaly? kek

Isn't batgirl just more euphonic than batwoman though? Batwoman just has too many syllables, it's too much of a mouthful, but I'm guessing a lot of you are used to mouthfuls.

>accidentaly

Wouldn't Batdyke break her hand punching Wonder woman?

You're saying you're proud of the totally original point you were trying to make? You failed to even repeat the meme.

>And the right loves talking about how the left are jews.

>She's called Batgirl because she's young and thus a girl.

Not this version, that's the fucking joke.

>waaah left says voldemort is trump
>obama was a muslim from kenya!!!

that's what I was calling him out for
that's too different from the original post to be attributed to "typos"

>How the left are useful idiots for the Jews

So what's up with her? She just naturally has porcelain china colored skin?

>Not this version,

Then he wouldn't call her Batgirl in the first place you mongoloid.

>that's too different from the original post to be attributed to "typos"
autism

>One is literally is a possibility based on reality the other is literally child like fantasy.....

So why didn't they call her Batwoman in the movie? Seems like basically the writers called her Batgirl and made her a woman just of they could high-five themselves on creating and calling out their own little "muhsoginy"and passing it off as a statement on the real world.

>One is literally is a possibility based on reality
Trump is Voldemort?

Plot machine pills

>white guy and a brown girl team up and become friends and part of a surrogate family while earning the respect of one another

no wonder Sup Forums hates the movie

It's the redditors favorite gangsign formed by his fellow redditors on reddit

A person can be a Muslim from Kenya yet no one can be a character from Harry Potter

A fictional character has more dimensions than a fat greedy lying cunt like Trump.

>no one can be a character from Harry Potter
Why not?

What the hell does anti-fascism have to do with communism.

If you support neo-nazism you are literally a nazi.

Geez, what a non-issue.

The original Batgirl was a teenager, calling her Batgirl was perfectly fine.

The Lego Batman movie Barbara Gordon isn't some teenager, she is old enough to be replacing her retiring dad as the new Commissioner Gordon. Calling this version of Barbara "girl" instead of "woman" wouldn't fit.

This isn't a sexist issue, its not an anti-sexist issue, its just the appropriate term for the appropriately aged person, nobody should be getting their panties in a twist here.

Because it is objectively the dullest franchise of all movie franchisees. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The classic "says someone did something they didn't do" meme. Good job media fed brainlet. Good job. clap clap. You're a smart boy.

>getting this triggered
tob kek, spotted the manchild who is still a harry potter fan
don't get me wrong, I loved the books when I was 10, but to cling to that as an adult is a sign of not growing up
have a spicy JK Rowling meme for you :^)

Is it possible to learn this power?

I love that pic lmfao

The fact you don't know why is why your party lost every house of government

Not from a straight guy...

>us native americans
wot?

I'm not a democrat.

Pocahontas claims she's native american, she even got grants based on that

Well, do they call her Batwoman after that exchange?

Unironically same.

Alt-right retards have steamrolled other opinions for too long, now we have actual diversity of opinion

wait, is she a negro?

too bad, batwoman is taken