So we got a Chris Kyle movie,but why no movie about the best sniper in history?

So we got a Chris Kyle movie,but why no movie about the best sniper in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh9mTLqW1O4
youtube.com/watch?v=-ueOdWhlcm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gn4d-UqPVN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because Russians would get butthurt and try to invade Finland again

because when was the last time you heard of finns making movies

snibbetty snibe xDDD

Because unlike Chris Kyle's bullshit this actually happened and makes sense.

>OH MY GOD 9/11 DAMN WE NEED TO GET THESE DAMN TERRORISTS
>JUMP TO SCENE IN IRAQ

They just made a movie about that faggot artist Tom of Finland.

hirviniemi,jaajo and sami hedberg should act in that movie

Because Finns are shit and no one with an IQ over 5 (which is everyone that lives outside of Brain Damage: The Country) would ever bother watching a film about those alcoholic wannabe mongols and their pretend language.

YOU'RE IN THE SNIPER'S SIGHTS

THE FIRST KILL TONIGHT

TIME TO DIE

YOU'RE IN THE BULLETS WAY

THE WHITE DEATH'S PREY

SAY GOODBYE

>Having a manlet as a protagonist
lmao

It's a swedish mauser, that's not him.

It's a picture of a Sweddish volunteer. Hardly a movie material.

Because Simo Hayha didn't leave behind family members clamoring to monetize his legacy through whatever means possible.

Nor did he write a self-aggrandizing memoir glorifying his role in the war without the slightest hint of self-reflection or criticism.

also he was 5'3 and therefore cannot be the protagonist of a movie

Carlos Hathcock?

Cast him
Bare in mind he is 5'3"

>that feel when no film about Marttinen, the best officer in the Finnish army during Winter & Continuation wars.

close enough?

That movie sucks huge dicks

Tommi Cruisiilainen

that's jude law, you idiot

Biopic when?

Cast her.

Parts of American Sniper were actually funny, like that cut. Americlaps have no self-awareness

Finns are based.

It would be too kino

He takes a small amount of snow, puts it in his mouth to avoid breathing out huge blooms of air.

Then he holds his breath and hits a Russian in the throat from 300m. His face turns white, and a 1m2 area covers in blood.

torilla tavataan :D :D :D fug

Tom Cruise

Already beat you to it, fag

The guy in OP's pic isn't Simo Häyhä btw. Its some swedish volunteer

The guy on the right looks very Finnish.

>Simo, the Russians are coming!
>OH FUG :-DDDDDD

You should check out Aki Kaurismäki, tbqh lad.

Because plebs and redditors would rather watch another "Merica vs le evil muslims" gunshit blockbuster. I watched American Sniper and it was such a boring slog. Chris Kyle was such a blank shell, only going on about muh country, muh family. Haven't been that bored by a film since my faggot ex-husband dragged me to see Avengers.
I'll tell you what, this Simo is a proper sniper. He deserves a film better than Eastwood's Oscar bait bullshit.

That picture is not Simo Häyhä

>muh propaganda figure
kill yourself

who took this picture?

a russian ghost

there was a dudesons movie

Mongols pls leave, we get it you are proud of your khan heritage

>best sniper ever

Killing wave tactic Russians isn't hard. Craig Harrison did a much harder record, which was a 1.5m long sniper shot using a weapon that shouldn't have been able to reach that range.

>1.5m
Why didn't he just stab him to death at that range?

K I N O

Iron sky 2 comes out this year

>not knowing about the Soviet - I mean, Russia kino

youtube.com/watch?v=qh9mTLqW1O4

It's actually quite mediocre, but some interesting scenes.

You god damn knew I meant miles.

>Battle for Sevastopol
>The year Russia took Sevastopol from Ukraine

Fucking cheeky cunts I swear like.

Hitting shots like that is pure luck, tbqhwf

Hayha was a legend, but he's a bit overrated by Naziboos who have wet dreams about killing commies. The Soviet snipers were much better, but that's also unfair considering they were actual snipers rather than sharpshooters like Hayha (who also used his SMG quite a lot)

How was I supposed to know if you don't use proper fucking notation. Say I hand in a paper and use mm instead of μm will my professor 'know god damn well' what I meant?

who would play him? idris elba?

Great film.

they did this flick togerther though

it's a reddit flick

Filming began before the whole Maidan thing, though.

Nah. Wasn't luck. The guy just said it was perfect conditions. Dry. No wind. It wasn't luck. Wanna know why? He hit three targets at that range. Two humans and then did the even harder shot of hitting their machine gun so it broke.

>overrated by Naziboos
he was some sort of a finnish propaganda boost
it's obvious that his skills were exaggerated

>best sniper in history

They already made that

Jesus christ, they put "Van Dam" up there with no picture because it's Rob Van Dam.

They put Seagal on the poster despite having very little screen time.

It's pretty clever, actually.

If I used Cruise, Connery, Pitt, Clooney, Affleck or some other iconic actor's last name as my stage name, would I be hired as a marketing tool for shitty B-movies?

I'm not /k/ by any means, but how the fuck hasn't he learned to properly handle a gun with such a long career in action movies?

We need Torni's biopic asap.

Is this Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ueOdWhlcm8

Seagal is a part time reserve deputy sheriff in some Arizona jerkwater town

I'm sure he knows how to handle a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn4d-UqPVN4

please tell me this isn't real
fucking hell, I want Hollywood or whoever made this to burn
I think he doesn't like them

butthurt ruskie detected

>he hasn't seen The Winter War

Niggga THIS. brings back memories of me and the bros watching that shit on a vcr in my friends camper

>Foregrip and no other front end attachments
>Sauntering around with a gun
>Doesn't lower center of gravity when moving
>Can't hold a rifle properly

He has an extra chromosome, right?

I dont think so.
Its been production hell for long time and Timo doesnt know what the fuck to do with the material they shot in Belgium.

This could work and make interesting movie.

Patrik Laine?

What got you so butthurt about Finns?

t. Finn

What would the movie even be about? It's just him sitting in a tree sniping hundreds of random Russians and then getting injured in a carpet bombing.

>Simo, go kill Russians!
>Okay.

because no one in us gives a shit about finland

>he was some sort of a finnish propaganda boost
>it's obvious that his skills were exaggerated
Probably but doesn't undo the fact that the Russians feared him and put a bounty on his head.

Some chinese actor like bobby chink from starswar

Heinz Severloh?

pretty sure he's a swede

He was so deadly and feared, the day he woke up from his coma the Russians decided to pull out of Finnland.

It's true, look it up.

Oh okay. I'd be totally butthurt too if my country was in the middle of a suicide.

He had been a hunter since a little kid, a rifle was literally both his hobby and a job. You know what the propaganda about his story was? The exaggeration of his 505 confirmed sniper kills to around 800.

This dude was literally known and feared on the Soviet side too. They even order artillery strikes just to wipe this one pesky fuck off the planet.

Swedes are bros. It's just Russians who have a negative attitude towards Finland.

Because it wouldn't really be sniper film.

Häyhä was a designated platoon marksman and did all kinds of shit in addition to sniping Russkies.

Also there's no dramatic arc. Just the grind of slowly losing to the bad guys with more guns and men.

How depressing would that be.

Call it FUCK COMMIES.

because Chris Kyle was actually a good sniper while this mongoloid looking fuck was just an effective sharpshooter

>muh Lyudmila "300 confirmed kills" Pavlichenko
>not also propoganda

That's not Häyhä.

It's a picture of some Swedish soldier who volunteered to fight for Finland.

Sounds kino to me.

>finnish propaganda is better than ukranian propaganda

I mean 500 is a higher number than 300.

Never understood this, I have lot of russian friends and I've visited russia couple of times, I consider Russia our greatest ally. Together we can fight this pathetic propaganda/agenda pushing that america is forwarding us. Media these days disgust me more than indian taking a shit on my local street.

Kek you do too. What a coincidence!

When are they going to make a movie about the best sniper ever?

Fuck off, Ivan. Go pray to Putin, you fuck.

There's a good chance your dreams will come true in the future and we actually become Russians again. It's not like Hollywood or Sweden will come to defend us from a land invasion.

Fuck you, We fought bravely on Winter War and we wont show any mercy to those who think less of us. Why make enemies of those who have same interests with us? Russia and Finland should stand proud and unite.

That's pathetic dude.

blue caprice

>Russia and Finland should stand proud and unite.
>as long as Finland comes under Russian rule again

t. boris

No we shouldn't. You fuck off with your trash country and us Finns be.