India will soon have a high speed rail while America is stuck with slow-speed

India will soon have a high speed rail while America is stuck with slow-speed.

India will soon into Number 1 Economy while USA will have to settle for Number 2 or Number 3 if China can still grow.

India will rule this Earth and become the Next World's Police confronting China and liberating the innocent where USA is afraid.
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/high-speed-bullet-train-project-between-mumbai-ahmedabad-all-you-need-to-know/1/1047544.html

India Number 1!

Man, thanks to Sup Forums I can never look at the wagon wheel and not see an anus.

That's pretty gay

>public transportation

more like POOREST transportation, amirite guys?

WTF, I LOVE INDIA NOW.

>tfw you will never be a super power

It's a female anus.

Pooper power

Wow, so many white servants!

You better start learning how to drive a Taxi and mop floors.

Stay Jelly Whiteman. India will soon have 100 times better infrastructure then the best city in America. Thanks to our friend in Japan.

You make us all look bad.

Also what happened to all the south asia general threads?

The Mighty Indian Fleet will sail across the Singapore Straits and defeat the Chinese Navy battle by battle until we reach Hong Kong.

There an expeditionary force led by MARCOS will land and liberate Hong Kong. Indian Forces led by the world's largest mountain warfare division will breach Chinese defenses and allow for the liberation of Tibet.

Millions will cry and get on their knees for India.

We aren't going to war you daft cunt. Millions of people are finally rising over the debris of time and making a better future for themselves and you autistic nationalists living abroad want to destroy everything so that you can masturbate to a heritage you have contributed nothing to. Millions of indians didn't die throughout the ages to famine and war so that their descendents could ruin everything when we are finally getting our shit together (and shitting in the toilet at least half the time).

>until we
>Australian flag

you are doing gods' work, m8.

>Merrican flag
>you autistic nationalists living abroad
wut?

vpn. BSNL IPs mean no posting.

which vpn do you use and how much do they charge you for that?

I don't know. It's something a friend set up for me. I think I pay like 200 a month. It keeps the sarkar off my back.
>tfw aadhar card will be linked to your shitter next year.
t-thanks modi

How come there weren't any indian powers that expanded out side of the sub continent?

well there were the cholas. But india as a whole is isolated. The guptas kept vassals/allies in afghanistan.
And there was a lot of cultural osmosis instead of outright conquest. Same as china.
>tfw the entirety of afghanistan, central asia and the like was comfy buddhist/animist/hindu and a place where you could find greek colonists.
>its all gone.
what a shame.

Here's another question if you don't mind. Why do so many indians defend islamic empires that massacred hundreds of millions of hindus and others for 1200 years but will shit on the u.k

the muslims assimilated. The mughals were later on largely rajputs LARPing as persians. the Delhi sultanates regularly got toppled by hindu empires or treated their hindu subjects in a lax manner. Most indians today don't criticize islamic empires because they actually invested their money back into india.

The UK had a sanctimonious attitude that they were helping us while looting india dry and telling us that we would collapse without whites watching over us.
When india because independent the west thought that it was going to collapse any day because it was the opposite of what a westphalian nation state should be. the times correspondent for india wrote something to the effect of seeing the last election in India in 1960.

Now 70 years later they come here with their caps in their hands to trade with us. The west as a whole has a sanctimonious attitude towards india but even the most harcore of apologists now agree that Indians do a better job of ruling themselves than the most benign of Anglo masters My grandma died last year. She was born in a time where indians were seen as the lowest of the low and our land was seen as something that was being bettered while millions of our citizens starved and died in famines.

She died in a country where millions of citizens live lives their ancestors never dreamed of and try to help their fellow countryman despite his religion ethnicity or language.

Sure we are poor as fuck and many more will die before bettering themselves, but slowly and steadily, we will reach a better quality of life for all our citizens.

So because they"assimilated" its okay that they killed 400 million of your people and tried to wipe out your culture?

>400 million
I am sure you have a well compiled number?
I have heard the 300 million hindus killed meme for a long time when the population of the world was around 500 million people.

It was over the course of several hundred years. And mostly from Muslim sand Indian sources

yes, and muslims sourcces regularly claim that they destroy armies of infidels in the millions, all at the same time establishing flourishing kingdoms and empires in the lands they so allegedly denuded. Nearly all muslims in india are converted people. This makes them fellow indians by ethnicity. Now there are plenty who like to LARP about as arab but sending them to the middle east where they get treated like animals scares them straight.

Nice autocorrect, shit for brains.

Should focus on regular speed plumbing instead.

because they are retards as is guy.

Yeah they got rich off of selling your people off as slaves and looting your cities and temples

Can you imagine pajeet clinging to the outside of a 350km/h train while shit flies into his eyes

HIGH SPEED TRAIN POWERED BY POO

India will have white servants in 2030.

India needs to get it's shit together before it can try to overtake America or China.

>India needs to get it's shit together
teehee

INDIA NUMBA WAN 8)

>poo flying of train roofs at high speeds

>not capable of building it yourself but buying it from Japan
>Number 1 Economy
lel

More like number 2 my