Science study: White people see black men as larger, more threatening than white men

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CRACKERS ARE AFRAID OF THE BLACK MAN, HIS SIZE DOES NOT EVEN MATTER :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

THERE IS MORE

"Whites See Blacks as Superhuman"
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

H

Good thing I'm not white.

Blacks tend to be more aggressive, but the largest people I've encountered were primarily white, but they're typically "gentle giants".

On the other hand, even average sized black guys are far more likely to be impulsive, loud, aggressive, etc.

REPEAT AFTER ME
BIG BLACK MUSCLES
TINY WHITE MEAT

aka alpha

less educated than whites
known to be more dangerous

thats all you subhuman

no alpha
just retarded subhumans

I MEAN, IT'S FUCKING FUNNY WHEN BITCH ASS CRACKERS CLAIM TO BE MASTERRACE AN SHEITT WHEN THEY LOOK LIKE THIS COMPARED TO BLACK BULLS

Oh, you don't have to worry about me. I'm a gay boy who just craves black penis.
>tfw my TA is black, nerdy and awkward, a head taller than me, always wears highly revealing gym shorts, and is probably gay
fug help Sup Forums

lleave my board you subhuman or i will fuck you

Study also found out Blacks don't know how to develop advanced civilizations unlike Whites and Asians

in all honesty, the white in that pic looks much more buff. peeing himself kinda ruins the impression, though.

asians and pink skins are subhumans

>west africans in north africa

Egyptians were white

pink skin subhumans are not white

CHI? I'm not white either, and I also think white people are usually the bigger/tallest people. Most black people I've seen have been around my size or shorter, while usually most white people I meet are taller than me. Blacks are usually pretty fit in comparison though, but they're loud as fuck and rude.

t.nanodick wh*toid

they were brown primitives like you

I am a Greek you subhuman

they were white you swedish subhuman

please go back to Sup Forums

they were brown shitskins and the pyramids were built by jewish slaves

they were levantines. white compared to subsaharans, but shitskins compared to western europeans.

this is my board

sweden is full of brown shitskins
90% of Ashkenazi yahudis are of Greek origin

they mixed with

ANCIENT GREEKS
BYZANTINE GREEKS
MUSLIMS GREEKS

we Greeks made them more human

are swedish people unironically racist? like do you and your friends, or the average citizen call immigrants shitskins and or niggers/sandniggers etc?

I know your government is nuts but how about average sven?

*Study in the US

If anything I get violet when I see a black.

in germany
they will get beaten up instantly
Sup Forums is one of the last places for racists where they can be "free" until mods ban them

Out of all people I have known, only one was an unironical racist. He was also into all sorts of conspiracy theories (i.e. flat earth). A lot of people vote for the far right party, but they do so because they're tired of SJWs, not because they hate any race or ethnicity.

Wow, its almost as if black people are more likely to commit crime and act violently lmao but we all know thats not the case xdddd if we go out of our way to avoid them we're just pussies xdddd

>CHI?
Nah, I'm Arab.

true, the middle east only flourished under byzantine rule

>true, the middle east only flourished under byzantine rule

>he actually believes this garbage

>Ikibey and the Turk in one thread
It's like a roach fight.

as always, semite shitskins can't prove me wrong

Blacks dont know how to fight.
Always get knocked out by even the smallest white manlets

SHOO before i kick your shit in wh*Te subhuman.
your kind fears me.

>turk
>weak body of a chink and brain of a nigger
Lmao

Some of my friends in my university are Arab. Why do you guys turn into Chads after becoming Americanized? Seriously every single Arab dude I know, who's not an international student, is a pussy magnet.

turks are weak
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

>EAST Asians
ftfy subhuman sea monkey

arabs have small mutilated dicks

"""white""" civilisation was born in the mediterranean. the rest of europe remained ooga booga until the middle ages, a transistion that was spurred by mediterranean influence.

shitskin

You know why the Renaissance statues have small dicks?
Because big dicks and big physical features in general were related to unicivilized peoples incapables of maintaining a society.

see

How stupid are you?

sub suharan negroids didn't build the pyramids, they were caucasoids with darker skin which they referred to as "copper" or "red". basically southern greeks.

now they have negroid admixture

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

the west african mali empire was larger and more prosperous than any kingdom in europe racist cracKKKa

here's a pic comparing ancient and modern populations if you're too lazy to scroll/read through it

lmao

>basically southern greeks
>no overlap with greeks
what did wh*Teboi mean by this

Ancient Greeks were actually Black modern greeks are wh*Te subhumans who invaded Greece illegally

they weren't white or greeks, i was trying to explain the relation between caucasoid groups in easy terms for the roach subhuman

Hey blacks why Africa doesn't have big monuments like the stonehenge

this fort, largest in america, was built by west africans racist cracKKKa

africa has literally biggest building on earth ayy lmao

wrong, retard

sorry meant structure

Most niggers in Finland are small manlets and they fear the big finnic man.

but it was designed by white ppl

If you put 100 black men in the same space in less than a week they will be fighting to death

wh*te people in west africa in year 800?

it's a haitian fort, retard

Literally standing on Europe..!

haiti isn't in africa lol
do you even know what we're talking about?

jew owned media protrays niggers as big muscle man

reality shows niggers are violent animals

put the above two and most people think niggers are big muscle violent animals

statistics show in actuality niggers are big fat violent animals

but logic is not a turk strong suite to actually comprehend reality in accordance with factual evidence

my bad i thought he replied to this post
and said that the fort was designed by whites

>reddit spacing
is ok

I guess it's the exotic thing that a lot of us have going
Arab men are a lot more romantic when we're younger because we don't have much time before our moms make us go into arranged marriages lol!

I've been using it before reddit even existed, m8.

haven't heard that before lol (sarcasm)

forts didn't even exist in the year 800 , sucks have dyslexia

It's factually true, I was here from 2004-5 or so.

whatever buddy
np fren