Two Decades later

Nearly 20 years later and this movie is still so damned good. Why?

It has it's charm, but nothing that great.

MULLLL
TEAAAAAAAAAAAA
PASSSSSS
kys

What?

Prime Mila.
Now she has an exquisite milf aura, but teen jovo was god's gift to mankind.

It's my undeniable favorite movie.
Cancer

Because a good idea, is a good idea FOREVER

It had everything,really ahead of its time if you ask me.

Probably because it actually felt like the future, and wasn't based solely in outer space.

invading poland...

Great movie but the language was maximum cringe

the ending is a bit cheesy with muh war and shit but that's to be expected since besson is like the most americanized director ever

>He doesn't have a multipass
Way to be not green

So how come this gets a free pass with it's power of love bullshit but interstellar gets shat all over for it?

Because, muh Mila.

Because is colorful and pretty and tells a compelling story. Love triumphs over all. Who doesn't want to watch that.

Because it the cliche was wearing thin 20 years ago when Fifth Element did it.

20 years later it is cringe worthy.

It's extremely rewatchable.

Also Ruby Rhod maybe he as useless as Jar Jar Binks and many hate him but I found him to be all around hilarious and quotable.

Excellent cast (Bruce Willis Gary Oldman Ian Holm Milla Jovovich er, Chris Tucker), Jean Paul Gaultier doing the costumes, Besson with a 90 million dollar budget.

One of them is a silly action movie scifi flick and the other was the exact opposite
Also interstellar was genuinely good until the last part when cooper steals a spaceship

>the language was maximum cringe
What did he possibly mean by this?

It's one of the comfiest kinos ever made.

Because it's the second best film by Luc Besson. His best one is undoubtedly Léon

5th element is trying to sell you a fun, simple ride and it succeeds beautifully
Interstellar is a dramatic, Oscar-seeking missile that's constantly blasting you with infrasound and trying to make you cry; it has to be held to a higher standard

Also a labour of love from Besson. He wrote the first draft of the script when he was 15 then fiddled with it on and of until it was made.

And Tricky is in it (albeit a small as fuck role)

>mfw that """"comedy"""" bit in the middle of the movie