Tv shows that turned boys into men

Tv shows that turned boys into men

[STEEL DRUMS INTENSIFY]

the only good answer

If you're under the age of 25 I'm sorry but you're not a man in the slightest.

Of course I mean Chett turned boys into commie hating, muslie slaying men. A waifu printed by nerds is kinda sad.

this was one of my favorites growing up. vanessa angel was one of my first waifus

A tv show can't have sex with you wtf

You saved the thumbnail you stupid faggot.

Clarissa explains it all
Sabrina the teenage slut
Cavegirl
The queens nose, for melodies sister

and one other uk tv program that i cant remember but it was adult and featured a girl in a grey uniform and skirt getting fucked against a window ina tower block could never find it after that one time i saw it

xena, were i older i would have followed it when it was airing instead of just catching it now and then.

enjoyed going through it recently.

>Sabrina the teenage slut
>that episode where she conjures who spends the entire episode running around naked

fuck that was an amazing show

i was obsessed with her as a kid

me in the middle

>Cavegirl
this guy knows

And this lady only got hotter with age she was fug on Modern Family years later.

Do MTV music videos count?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

Christina Aguilera's Dirrrty? Fur shure

This is the only true answer.

alright grandpa

OP isn't specific about which generation of boys turned into men

Around the year 2000, I liked to flip the channel to Sci-Fi periodically when Lexx was on.

>Even though she is a superhero her best qualities are brought out by the directors

Magical

Bindy Irwin

>Tv shows that turned boys into men

TV is a phonetic abbreviation for television, or tele-vision. Capitalizing the abbreviation as "TV" is the proper use.

God, I'm still piss off as hell that we never got a season four.

This. Show ended on a cliffhanger tho. We'll never get to find out what happened to our heros.

>The more you know...

Personally, I always preferred Margarite

I wanted to fuck the lippy brunette more

what is this cavewoman bullshit looks like mortal kombat conquest, i lost so much semen on that late night show

> that one lad that used to walk around his house naked in front of all senpai

Absolutely perfect.

The high quality screenshots are appreciated, user. If only you could find some of these great moments I could update these old vhs quality collages.

I've always been a die hard Veronica fan, however...

Margarite did give us some wonderful moments.

dont know which episodes they are from. i only currently have some of them

my first fap

I remember watching the show not to long ago, and I believe you'll find this magic moment in season one during a fight scene. After season one she started wearing boots instead of sandals.

My nigger. High school me used to have dreams about comboing her and the daughter

shit, i dunno, sorry dude

maybe dump-thread later

Here are a few crappy quality screenshots I took from an old over the air recording of the show.

i can get every ep in best quality possible (the ones from the screenshots)

if someone could, like, give a list of the episodes most worthwhile to obtain & screencap, i will

especially the episode from

I'll look into it, and post some episode titles in this thread.

>that episode where she gets turned into a bimbo computer program,

found high quality from one of those shots
but no bikini in this stupid fucking episode. why do i even have it

man icarly lips etc. she is no victoria but those DLS's are damn jb faps

last one for now
theres so many damn waifu shots, its just overwhelming

These are really nice. Thank you

>why do i even have it
I wonder.

>theres so many damn waifu shots, its just overwhelming

I know. The show really is a forgotten gem. After season one there is less fan service tho. They made her skirt a little longer, they gave her boots to cover up her legs/ feet, and no more upskirt shots. Sadly shes not even around for most of season three do to budget issues.

s1, fuck the rest, got it

Power Rangers.

Xena

I was wonder what happen to the show

Unite!
Yes it's Casper Van Dien

>Tv shows that turned boys into men
Don't get me wrong season 2 has some nice episodes. That said if you watch the show manly to see her (like I do) you probably wont be a fan of season 3 since shes only in about a hand full of episodes.

More like turning girls into women .

what was it with 90s tv shows that they often were really hot? why is it different now Sup Forums?

They left the show on a cliffhanger as the do every season. All of the characters were about to die in one horrible way or another. Veronica found out the truth about her parents, but still needed to find her mother. Sadly the show didn't get renewed for a fourth season, however the writers of the show were nice enough to share a few scripts from the un-filmed fourth season with fans on the now defunct newline Lost World site which explained how everything would have ended.

tv used to pander to men as well, now it only panders to girls

It was trash, but it got me fucking hard.

never heard about this cavegirl show, she looks like trash though.

God I miss the 90s

>why is it different now Sup Forums?
The rise of extreme hardcore Feminists, and SJWs. They would protest to get them off the air faster than you can say "Grab'em by the pussy". They only seem to be ok with shirtless men dancing on the Ellen show or shirtless male scenes on networks like abc, and the CW.

God shes gorgeous. She still looks great in her 40s.

Thanks user. I used to think that The Lost World was part of the Jurassic Park franchise because the sequel shared the same name.

Manswers

>that hype as fuck theme song

fuck yeah

What was the ending supposed to be?

this