Can your cunt say the N world in public??

Only in a jokingly manner.

yes. We are still stuck in the stage where calling someone coloured is bad but calling a black man a negro is polite

Yes, although some (white) people think we shouldn't because American culture is supposed to be relevant here for some reason.

But not acceptable

Yes, in Argentina is acceptable.

When there's no niggers where you live, it's kind of meaningless to say the n word. Jew know what I mean?

yes, its not only acceptable but also pretty much the most common word used to describe them.

negro is still widely used, nigger itself is rare t bh

the proper term is ___pigmented person___

Negro? Standard word for Sub-Saharans, of course you can.
Preto (lit. "black")? You can get sued if you call someone a preto, but since nothing works in Latin America, effectively you can.

niggers think its offensive so i wont say the word, easy

Yes, it is also allowed to discriminate them :)

I always say it especially while having coffee.

Don't forget to throw some bananas for good measure. You know, words are nothing without actions.

Done :)

Depends on where in the country you are but here in the far north? Yes.

It's not socially acceptable, because the word "nègre" shares the same history as its English equivalent. Oddly enough, though, black people in France aren't noisy about this word and barely even acknowledge it, and we never have celebrities ruining their careers by saying it live.

We call negro to black people, it's normal unless you are a pussy sjw.

Blacks don't have a problem with it, only triggered sjw subhumans

Negro is not a degorary term here
The albanian "zezak" isnt merely offensive
The only somewhat offensive word for black people is arap

>arap
Do you guys seriously call blacks Arabs?

Isn't N world a nigger, not a negro? I meant the former one

When I grew up and played football and there was a corner, we would always say "inward to a nod" nod = nikker = nigger

Depends on the nigger desu

Well kinda yeah, since black slaves were brought here from arab merchants

every cunt can say it, it's what happens afterwards that varies

you can down here i spose, though not everyone would be comfortable with it. i've had m8s who used to throw it around and m8s i never heard say it once

never felt the need myself

yeah

you can but you will obviously get wierd looks and maybe even violent reactions by blacks. I know a guy who was talking to his friends and said negro di merda and some black guys heard him and called some more guys who fucking surrounded him
they were lucky the cops were nearby and it was daylight so they broke off eventually and went home. But if that happened at night he was dead

What else would I call them?

There are barely any niggers here anyways

We don't even have an n word.

Rural areas yes, urban no.

What is the correct word? Noir(e)?

>t. Ngook

Yes, without any repercussion.

Yeah, the government won't do shit. But, say it at your job you'll get fired, and say it around black people and you'll get beat up

>that bad boy in high school that tells the new muslim student about how much he likes "nigga music"
negro literally means black tho, doesnt mean "nigger"

>We don't even have an n word
negrata.
but you only hear it in american movies as a rough translation of "nigger"

I can scream it out whenever I want in Russia and post Soviet countries except of Baltic.
Freedom

Yes

>but calling a black man a negro is polite
lol wtf have you literally ever gone outside? this isn't an ok thing to call a black person

>negrata.
literally a made up word because the translators needed something to translate nigger as

Yes. I have a blAck friend and I call him negro straight to his face all the time. It depends largely on your ntonation and what you say after using the word