Is it true that the greatest Finn to ever exist wasn't even Finnish? Why is this allowed?

Is it true that the greatest Finn to ever exist wasn't even Finnish? Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ylilauta.org/d1/o/c6957b84.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because actual finns are subhumans. The only relevant people in Finlands history are all swedes

t. Cai-Göran

He mass murderd Finns (inb4 commie)
Only a portion of them were commies

Butcher of the working class wasn't the greatest Finn ever to exist what the fuck are you on about?

>He mass murderd Finns
Yeah so?

He was Russian.

kys worthless piece of shit

He was German/Swedish Ivan

Can't see why would you call him a greatest Finn. Risto Ryti was a greater man and an ethnic Finn
i.ylilauta.org/d1/o/c6957b84.mp3

kys you retarded cock slurping faggot

>He mass murdered Finns
That in itself makes him great

t. Cai-Göran

have you ever heard of a blue collar worker that is commie? me neither
or even better: have you ever heard of a commie that has a job?

...blue collar workers are more likely to be communist than white collar workers though

What the fuck are you on about? Who's talking about commies? Mannerheim was a butcher of the working class and that is a fact. But keep on slurping fennoswede cock faggot.

Capitalism and communism are two sides of the same coin, goy. Useful idiots like you are the reason why Finland is still under Fennoswedish thumb.

Why are you talking about commies? Not everyone who were mostly forced to join the red guard were commies.
Same way only a portion of executed people were borbourgeois.
>worshiping a muss murdering fenno-swede
That's cai-göran for sure

The Large Finnish, 2004

1. Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim , 104 244 votes (28.7 percent )
2. Ryti , 80 790 (22.2%)
3. Urho Kekkonen , 57 456 (15.8%)
4. Adolf Ehrnrooth , 27 477 (7.6%)
5. Tarja Halonen , 26 536 (7.3%)
6. Value Three Days Grace , 22 136 (6.1%)
7. Mikael Agricola , 15 of 974 (4.4%)
8. Jean Sibelius , 15 of 397 (4.2%)
9. Kivi , 7 of 622 (2.1%)
10. Elias Lonnrot , 6 of 099 (1.7%)

Is it true that Finns are FORCED to learn Swedish in school because of a fennoswede minority??

He was a (Swedish speaking) Finn

Having a grand grand grand... grandfather from Germany doesn't make him a German

I can't speak Swedish at all.

He didn't have Finnish blood. He's from a noble family and there wren't any Finnish noble families

Hmmm, Carl Gustaf Mannerheim doesn't sound very Finnish to me?

ahhahhha jag är bög lmao 6 years of forced swedish lessons didn't go to waste

Because we were Sweden for centuries and Swedish became an upperclass language and has not been removed from offical status

Mannerheim encouraged infighting between Finns to weaken our country and distract Finns from their true oppressors, the Swedes.

Many Finns had Swedish names, note we were part pf Sweden for long time

Upperclass families often were Swedish speaking

A lot of Finns still have Swedish surnames.

>Having a grand grand grand... grandfather from Germany doesn't make him a German
Yes it does. One drop rule. He's a filthy G*rman.

But Mannerheim didn't have a drop of Finnish blood. They didn't procreate with plebs

>he had no Finnish blood

You took his DNA test??

No

Many Fennoswedes were originally Finnish speaking long before Swedish rule, I'm quite sure he had (West)Finnish blood

>I can't speak Swedish at all
Same for me and Spanish after I took four years of it.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

>west Finland
Sweden?

A typical Kang

Perehdy historiaan

So fennoswedes are Finns when it fits the narrative. Once they're swedish oppressors and then finns.
What is it?

No

Finns can be basically divided to two groups

Western is closer to Swedes, but still their own kind of gr

That doesn't even make sense

group

t. Cai-Göran

WTF Finland

Are you illiterate?

I never said anything about are they Swedes or not

We were talking about ethnics

"Fennoswedes" are ethnically same as West Finns, that's a scientific fact

All this asshurt

Wrong, Fennoswedes of old such as Mannerheim didn't procreate with peasants and nobility was of Swedish blood.

delete this IMMEDIATELY

uuh literacy laadiidaa, such a fennoswede thing to go on about

Source

awesome badass

Thank g_d that lapuan liike wasn't victorious, I wouldn't be here shitposting with you here if they were.

you'd be butthurt too if some swedofinn guy led your nation and killed tens of thousands of ordinary swedes. fucking cai-görans

Common sense, only after nobility was abolished did Fennoswedes miscegenate with Finns.

That post was against fennoswedes retard

t. Cai-Göran

Well translated, you asshat.

lapuan liike was ok since it wasn't led by sw*des

Aha

top cuck

t. Cai-Göran

Let me enlighten you a bit, all the industrialists in scandinavia / and finland were german
Most nobles in Sweden were.

You have literally no excuse for worshipping a Swede who mass murdered Finns.

It's the same people who unironically like nazis, while they had plans to relocate 50% of to make room for germans and germanify the rest
Just amazes how cuck some people are

had plans to relocate 50% estonians

>tfw from pohjanmaa area
>tfw relatives fought on white side in civil war
>tfw my great grandfather killed commies and other traitors
>tfw family is all racist

Psykoos?

Mitä selität

except that would never happen because swedofinns never amount to anything

White side under Mannerheim had no plans to genocide the yoke of Fenno-swedish nobility.
Lapuan liike would've done that.

>not wanting to become a satellite soviet shithole is cucking
good too that the commie traitors that fled got almost completely purged in the end by their comrades

Only a small percentage were ideologist commies. They executed people anyone who had any affiliation with them. Many of them were forced
Or are you saying that millions upon millions of people commies killed though the history were bourgeois?
They were native Finns. Native Finns that a fennoswedes killed. Why don't you just move to Sweden to live with your masters

Finns are unironically the biggest cucks in Europe.

>dominated and exploited by surrounding countries for most of its history
>never gained from the ventures of its colonial overlords
>never colonized anybody
>finally breaksfree
>no history, culture or identity so copies everything from former colonial overlords and pretends to be "one of them"
>continues pandering to former colonialists (mandatory swedish, official language status for swedish)
>insists on suffering the same fate as former colonialists (importation of hundreds of thousands of shitskins)

We should've just stayed at the Volga.

taas joutuu häpeemään teijän puolesta

Huutista miten näin käy aina

paleoneekeri spotattu

onko sulla pierut perseessä

Kertoo kaiken suomalaisista, että pitää vaalia jotain olematonta mainetta ulkomaailmalle. Saksalaiset, venäläiset ja muut oikeat kansallisuudet eivät mieti tällaisia asioita.

I am saying that if they choose to side with reds. they are traitors who deserve to die :)

Hmmmm yes my thread is doing well

fennoswedes don't care about all that, all cai-görans care about is that they got to murder tens of thousands of finns

t. Cai-Göran

Through the history there has been just one revolt against the authority (nuijasota). When Russia was stripping our rights were we just wrote an address while people in Poland were rioting (and one of the generals who where ordered to bring down that uprising was Mannerheim)

We're pretty cucks if there's been only revolt in 1000 years

nope
t. pekka from pohjan vitun maalta :)

so you are fennoswede cock slurping faggot, kys

They didn't choose. Only living in a same part of town was a reason for execution. Don't you read any history?

you deserve a good puukkotus

>mfw the greatest murican george washington wasn't actually a murican but a brit

hahahahahhahah cuck

Että sulla ei oo mitään syytä palvoa hurria joka tapatti suomalaisia kymmenintuhansittain.

1. He was born and died in America, unlike Mannerheim
2. The greatest American was Abraham Lincoln :^)

En missään vaiheessa

Totesin että ei Marski ruotsalainen ollut

A FUCKING BRIT

Abraham Lincoln was a WASP, not an american. Cucks.

Ei se kyllä suomalainenkaan ollut.
t. eri

Millä määrittelet

The original white Americans were Brits just like George Washington. Most Finns aren't Swedish (or German) by blood like Mannerheim.

Tbh Funland wasn't a colony. It wasn't independent, but there's a difference between being a part of some country and being a colony.

He literally never even went to England lmao

Sorry Mynni-Pekka

Puhuu äidinkielenään suomea ja on geeneiltään suurimmaksi osaksi suomalainen.
Vanhoilla päivilläkään se ei osannut suomea muuta kuin lukea lunttilapusta

My point still stands.