They are BUMMING OUR monkeys! OUR MONKEYS

they are BUMMING OUR monkeys! OUR MONKEYS

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3612748/Why-decided-life-London-goat-Switzerland.html
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/18/couple-attacked-by-elephant/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/05/residents-worry-over-encroachment-of-wild-elephants-at-school/
thesun.co.uk/news/4368766/mh370-latest-conspiracy-malaysia-airlines-zahid-raza-assissination/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOPA

DE

MACACO
Excellent work, fuck monkeys
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/

You have Moroccans in Gibraltar?

>The troop of long-tailed macaques also left the 33-year-old postman injured.
>“There have been previous cases of attacks at the army camp, school and even the mosque inside the camp,”
>The most daring one was at the Terendak Camp hospital 18 months ago when they broke into a soldier’s car and stole all his belongings including his scuba diving gear, driving licences, ATM cards and cash.

Fucking monkeys man, just this year the police busted 3 syndicates using monkeys. Due to new coconut breeds that is just as tall as an adult monkeys are out of employment and taken in by syndicates stealing mangoes and seasonal fruits.
The army used to shoot them by the thousands annually but stopped doing that due to 'muh animal rights' group and now Malacca alone have 51 police report in 2016 and residents building anti monkey walls around their housing area.

>tfw no gibraltar gf

isn't it the reverse in scandinavia?

Everytime. Why does The Sun and every brit faggot i ever see on Sup Forums believe that we care about gibraltar at all?

>this is what brits actually believe

Gotta love those british tabloids

Paella-slurpers?

WTF is wrong with England

fucking little niggers

It's their empire-ptsd, they're not quite over it and they have to make believe from time to time.

man
wtf are those?
is this for real?

>WTF is wrong with England
Nothing is surprising anymore
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3612748/Why-decided-life-London-goat-Switzerland.html

What do you think?

kek
those are your famous tabloides?

I use them to detect autism, only those suffering from it think they are real, even worse are the ones that try to use them to bash us.

>this thread

>little niggers
How about big niggers
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/18/couple-attacked-by-elephant/
>Colleagues stop to poo at highway, attacked by elephant
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/05/residents-worry-over-encroachment-of-wild-elephants-at-school/
Just one of the many attacks
And now you started spinning conspiracies about MH370 after our ambassador was assassinated
thesun.co.uk/news/4368766/mh370-latest-conspiracy-malaysia-airlines-zahid-raza-assissination/

fgfgsdf

yes yes top notch journalism here

Top notch autism from you too.

Sorry about your mum mate.

He looks like the kind of guy who really knows how to sniff a bike seat and if someone was going to be sniffing my bike seat, I want someone with experience who knows what they are doing.

Sunday sport makes this country great

It is a victim less crime.

top kek

How many of these aren't real?

None are real

It is a joke paper that is an equal mix of funny made up stories, sports news and tits. I really do not understand how so many people think it is legit, try reading one or two of the stories before asking.

Britain what the fuck

We show the truth everyone else is too scared to.

love brits

great read
thank you

theyre all real but its not a serious paper

Man, these are all brilliant, Brits +10

I think you mean it is a real paper but the stories are fake, unless you believe we really did find a plane on the moon.

Foreigners don't have autism, that's doing a disservice to genuine sufferers. They're just thick as sin.

Well i mean this shit is published, the plane is fake but did someone put their dick in a ceramic pig? Dont doubt it at all.

Read the actual story about the pig, it made me laugh hard when the pig smashed.

The authors name is George Mikes, he was a Hungarian immigrant who moved to Britain during the war, and wrote a book about his frustrations with the Brits in order to vent a bit, and it became to his own surprise an instant bestseller.

Why are there so many Brits sticking their dicks in strange things? Why is this used to sell magazines when anybody who has read one of these stories isnt going to find any new enjoyment from the 50th guy that has been mildly injured putting his dick in some food? It's just repetitive. Tell me something novel or shocking.

The problem is a not-so-small part of the population actually started to believe the delusional crap they read every day.

We find toilet humour funny, anything under the trousers is a winner.

>YOU SICKOS! The news led to Obama launching airstrikes

big if true