Masallah

masallah

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/about/directors/thomas-insel/blog/2013/transforming-diagnosis.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WAIT
In other countries being transgender means you have mental illness
WTF???

it is a mental illness

fucking Danish hipster scum

RIP Denmark

>may 2016
have they done it yet

yes
germanic women are not mentally ill anymore in denmark

But the new ICD already got rid of it?

you should know

Gives all of you autists a ray of hope?

kek

>prevents biological procreation and motivates bodily mutilation
How is it NOT a mental sickness?

good, the faster this shithole of a country burns to the ground the better. sick of living in this society full of retards, I sincerely hope we all get fucking destroyed.

That just means they adopt the DSM5 before anyone else, so what's the big deal? It's not like a government decision, it's a clinical psychiatry handbook update pretty much.

If Sup Forums existed in 1972 would you be shitposting that the US was the first to delist homosexuality as a personality disorder?

They have to pay with their own money`?

(((DSM5)))

>masallah

It should be subhanallah, brother
the faster they succumb to degeneracy, the faster they will convert to Islam, inshaallah.

this is actually what the jews have planned on

If it's no longer classified as a mental illness then getting "treatment" for it shouldn't be paid with taxpayer dollars. I know some male prisoners want to become women and the government actually pays for their SRS with tax dollars.

implying they cost taxpayers a lot of money

now they will have some ugly freaks walking as equals in their streets

mob rule

>>How is it NOT a mental sickness?
overwhelming majority of psychologists and psychiatrists are leftists

>DSM5
complete joke that any sane doctor will throw in the trash
it's so bad that the US government had to step in and order an independent review after the National Institute of Health's director flat out said it's garbage.
nimh.nih.gov/about/directors/thomas-insel/blog/2013/transforming-diagnosis.shtml

>prevents biological procreation and motivates bodily mutilation
>How is it NOT a mental sickness?
It absolutely is. If mental illness includes depression which is far more common and less destructive, then why would ignoring your own chromosomes and mutilating your body be not considered a mental illness?

>It's another episode of thirdworlidsh morals are superior than those product of the wealthiest, most developed and intelligent civilization ever created on Earth

>implying they cost taxpayers a lot of money
>now they will have some ugly freaks walking as equals in their streets
It is hormone therapy (they have to take their whole life) and surgery aren't cheap. Obviously in the U.S. it usually wouldn't affect the taxpayer unless they are a government employee (including military) and that hasn't been decided yet.

Yeah, that's what I think too. I mean, just because someone's a tranny doesn't mean I hate them and hope they go to hell, I think of them just like I would of someone missing an arm. Tough shit dude, I'm sorry. But I am NOT OKAY with advocating people to cut their arms off to fit in with them, nor am I okay with pretending it's not an issue that can be treated or at least not encouraged...

politics
they've successfully managed to tie transgenders to being homosexual somehow despite them being completely unrelated

Denmark is the most developed and intelligent civilization ever created on Earth?

The tranny problem solves itself. It doesn't matter if its not classified as a mental illness anymore they'll keep killing themselves.

I find it amazing how transtrenders and bleeding heart lobbyists are shooting themselves in the foot.

If transgender is not a mental illness, then there is nothing wrong with you, so why should you receive free blockers and oestrogen?

Postmodernist Occident is.

I'm pretty much the same. I wish them no ill will but I'm not going to accept it's a healthy situation as it greatly deviates from the healthy operation of an organism. I have depression and I recognize it's not normal and I need treatment to help me deal with it. I've also heard therapy can usually help them without mutilating their bodies. I read an article years ago about a biological male who had three sex changes because he was obviously had a warped sense of who he was and changing his sex never helped him.

>they've successfully managed to tie transgenders to being homosexual somehow despite them being completely unrelated
Yeah I've noticed a lot of homosexuals aren't huge fans of that.

>If transgender is not a mental illness, then there is nothing wrong with you, so why should you receive free blockers and oestrogen?
Pretty much this. People who want to get body modifications or do steroids are not covered.

>If transgender is not a mental illness, then there is nothing wrong with you, so why should you receive free blockers and oestrogen?

Funny how it is accepted to take estrogen for shall we say cosmetic purposes, while taking anabolic steroids in banned and shunned (except for trannie f2m).

>while taking anabolic steroids in banned and shunned
I do despise the roid monsters at my gym.

never heard of that but it sucks

Thankfully this will be reversed when denmark finally becomes muslim majority and they implement sharia law.