So... what was Galadriel's tax policy?

So... what was Galadriel's tax policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/film/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring/fans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't need one; she has a magic ring.

Why is she doing a Nazi salute?

the movies made it seem like she was cucking her husband with Gandalf for hundreds of years

IN THE PLACE OF DIRECT TAX YOU'LL HAVE A LAND TAX! NOT INDIRECT BUT FAIR AND BASED ON NATURAL RESOURCES! STRONGER THAN VAT! LAND OWNERS SHALL LOVE ME AND PAY!

Well...in Lothlorien around the time of the War of the Ring the highest marginal income tax rate was 18.4 percent. So she was pertty lax in comparison to Gondor and Mordor.

Gandalf wasn't pretending he was scared of Sauron, he sincerely was, and Elf maidens have the role of healing in Elven society. The sexual implications is in your own head.

Someone give me the rundown on this forced meme

elves were communists

Galadriel is goat, if you helped her spank Sauron's sore bleeding pussy ass she'd give you shit for free.

why didn't jackson show the Lembas bread lines then?

Bundling LotR with Star Wars, HP, and GoT is just sad; it literally carries to opposite values of the others, but because a lot of fantasy superficially copies Tolkien, LotR is assumed to be the same thing.

Lord of the Rings is 1000% turbo based

fuck off

Her gift to Gimli was a tax rebate.

just ignore him and let him die of sadness cancer

>1000% turbo based
Numale speak

This.

You'd think Sup Forumstards would enjoy LOTR but no.

they were using literal magic to make their society survive, so there was no food shortages

Except communism is a post industrial ideology and Tolkien was a luddite and hated communism to the core, while elves were a bunch of tree hungers and actually accept property as a legitimate thing.

So is Nolly Getgood of Periphery a numale?

I guess, but lets not delve into political theory of lotr. they had no currency and shared all resources is what I meant.

Just retards that hate any genre based off of ancient European culture. Fantasy has been stigmatized because it is quintessentially white

Is this the new "What did they eat?"

lol did you read The Silmarillion? Thingol refused to pay dwarves and they axed him to death. Nevermind all the batshit things the Noldor did.

Why does Sup Forums use the nu-male meme? In the HWNDU stream all we saw from Sup Forums were nu-males and non-whites.

Why does new posters who joined Sup Forums after 2012 think everyone is Sup Forums when Sup Forums has pushed what they believe before they even existed?

>he actually thought Sup Forums was white in the slightest
gotta go back, kiddo

Which epic new meme did I miss this time?

What the hell does numale even mean?

What happened when Saruman got BTFO?
What happened to all his industrial infrastructure?
Did the hobbits collectively seized the means of production and put an end to class warfare?

Diversity is their greatest strength.

Also it's not that they 'shared resources'; Lothlorien in particular was kept with plenty thanks to Galadriel's ring. Up in Mirkwood the elves had actually business and trade going on with Laketown/Dale.

See:

They went back to their Anglo Saxon common law like they always had.

Sup Forums didn't exist but their board culture did. Also /new/ was a thing back then.

NU males hate LOTR because it's a white male power fantasy

The original image didn't have LOTR. The faggot who added LOTR to it is a butthurt numale.

shared resources within their own societies of course. there was no internal elf trade or currency.

Just what, pray tell, do you think Galadriel's asshole tastes like?

Colbert loves LOTR

Well yeah you'd think the board that espouses white nationalism would be sorta white. I've been an on-and-off Sup Forums poster since the board was created and always assumed that other posters were white. Turns out I was posting with Redditors and Asians the entire time. I'm a bit disillusioned with that place now. Maybe cripplechan is better.

Yeah, and he's also a Christian for some reason. Strange guy.

It should specify star wars cartoons + 7 and on wards.

and a lot of white supremacists probably enjoy it as well

Look ... I don't care what type of person you think I might be, but if you don't think you fit in here then you don't belong. For your own sake. Leave if Hell is too hard for you.

They realize that without whites humanity is doomed.

There's a lot of Christian imagery in LotR, there are multiple books on the subject actually

Apparently Raimi was a script supervisor for this scene.

There's nothing to really suggest that or anything about Elven economy, so it's all speculation on your part. It's more likely they were something like Catholic distributists, since to Tolkien the Elves had a perfect society and he espoused that system as ideal.

I obviously don't which is why I stopped posting there. The board culture has gone down the shitter since the election. Too many newfags posting.

>Hillary didn't win and that makes my butt HURT!

This pic is accurate, only LotR excluded.

Numales don't like Tolkien with his white-only characters and traditional morals.

Really guy, you draw the line at the election? Not posturing but please...

I love Tolkien shit and in a way I like more that the only female characters are fucking Galadriel and Eowyn but that's also incredibly cringey.

I wish Bilbo had been female. Bilbo's my favorite and it'd make a lot of sense.

Quite a few examples of nu-males that love it from just going to L*tterboxd and clicking people who have it set as favorite.
letterboxd.com/film/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring/fans/

I understand that you like it which is why you're defensive, but if you were to list your "favorite" movies to me right now I can guarantee 9/10 are nu male approved which makes you a nu male.

I'm European so I don't care about your elections. Donald seems like the better option for you though.

Numale get out

The movies are trash.

Sup Forums before the election was just endless racebait and atheism threads with "happenings" that occurred once every few weeks. Pretty boring stuff.

Now Sup Forums calls the shots and wages war against the media 24/7.

So nu-male movies are pretty much "popular thing I don't like"?

what's a "numale"?

You are a stupid faggot and you like penises, which is alright according to anyone except you, because you're the reason liking penises has a stigma attatched.

someone who likes things that user does not like

oh

>Why does new posters who joined Sup Forums after 2012 think everyone is Sup Forums when Sup Forums has pushed what they believe before they even existed?

Go look at our old Sup Forums island drawings we made every year. No Sup Forums shit.

>but where does it come from?!?!

>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

This guy:

Shut up tumblr warrior you giant faggot.

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're literally a mindless drone.

Autists take a figurative example literally.

Well no because there are quite a few things I don't like on the starter pack. IE: The Johnny Depp pirate movies, Breaking Bad, Westworld, etc
Check out:

That's still me and I want y'all to just stfu and suck dick because that's the best reason your momma made you for. Sex slaves. Trash people. Shut up you millenial fucking trash just you wait until your parents aren't around to protect you from me.

>assumed that other posters were white
they probably were before the whole Sup Forums Sup Forums harbor "fun". once you let the meme parasites feel welcome it's all over for your board.

Learn what fucking i.e. means you illiterate fuck.

Men who care about their looks and did not vote Trump.

It's definitely more proactive these days but I think we're witnessing an ideological shift. People beginning to gravitate towards civic nationalism as opposed to true ethno nationalism, intolerance towards anti-semitism and acceptance of LGBT rights, etc.

It's all incremental. You can't go full ethnonationalist right off the bat, especially with all the fucking commies entrenched everywhere.

>all these fucking idiots who feel the need to project their own personal politics into everything

BTW Tolkien said his preferred form of government was either anarchism, or a unconstitutional king obsessed with stamp collecting.

>Nazi
>Could have said Nazgul

Bravo shite for brains

Semites = race, there are anti zionist jews, doesnt mean you dont let jews jew you ... germans play the game just as well just look at how aldi bought out bottom dollar over here in the states
LGBT = group that decent homosexual people hate
>racism
lol you're a self loathing fag and your skin/hair is all dry god damn fuck you

>anarchism

So edgy retard then. Good thing he stuck to writing children's fantasy books.

(You're trying too hard)