If you disagree then fuck off back to imdb, /r/movies, tumblr or rateyourmusic

if you disagree then fuck off back to imdb, /r/movies, tumblr or rateyourmusic

I hate Star Wars and Harry Potter; I've never met anyone who also hated both of them.

But Sup Forums is the 2nd most reddit board

I disagree but im also going to keep posting on this board. See you around

isn't the ""nu-male"" hair style the really poorly done hitler youth cut now tho

>you HAVE to agree with my opinion
No, you fuck off. Anywhere will do.

>I've never met anyone who also hated both of them.
nice to meet you, i hate them both to...utter man baby cringe fodder.

I haven't really avoided those things out of some fear of my image on the worst board on Sup Forums, but I can say I don't use/own/watch any of those things.

Im bald with a beard tho because Im balding and it'd just get ripped out in bjj

LotR is conservative you cuck

i disagree lol

Practicing a meme martial arts like BJJ is about as nu-male as it gets.

OP you butthurt faggot, you added LOTR.

>muh mainstream is bad

fuck off

As you can see by the reaction it's time we purge the numale scum from our board.

Reminder

What are your white trash interests OP? Make a chart for yourself.

Where does this meme come from? I have never seen anyone actually unironically or ironically say or imply that they can't get laid because of the jews.

you havn't spent enough time on Sup Forums then

Most people don't profess their subconscious motivations.

I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

Dont bother letting me know what you think, I know your IQ is too nu-male riddled to understand.

I haven't spent any time in Sup Forums. It sounds like fun meme, but I haven't actually seen it once and that bitter virgin meme is on every anti-Sup Forums image.

90% of Sup Forums are retarded /r/The_Donald crossposters. Remember when Sup Forums was all about exposing the Jewish conspiracy, and now they support a pro-Zionist presidency?

Well, now it is since the Soros funded thought suppression police took over.

Ooohhh you're autistic, got it

but I didn't chose to have glasses and no hair
that doesn't seem fair

Forced memes are the best!

>LOTR
>nu-male
Women are only objects and eye candy through the eyes of Tolkien. There wasn't even a single line spoken by a woman in the entirety of The Hobbit.

So you're really into pyramids and ham, that's whats up.

rate me, I voted for Trump

>imdb
SJW killed that site, and put comics next to Marvel.

tfw cant go back to the imdb boards in 5 days

>a literal closeted homo
>calls other nu-males

>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS FUNDED BY SOROS REEEEEEEEEEE
Have you ever considered that people might just be uncomfortable with a fat, old retard caked in self-tanner with no qualifications or idea how to do the job running the country?

n0 ne liked my meem better push it harder

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is pleb central. True film patricians carry out intelligent discussion on Reddit.

Me.

I love these, not only do they trigger Sup Forumsmblr but they are almost always spot on

The antidote to all of this is voting for Trump? Why?

How about: just think for yourself, lemming.

don't lump in lotr with that garbage, user

were things honkey dorey before this you simple fucking tool?

sore cunt

It's sadly true. What lowly scum of the earth must you be if REDDITORS are better than you?

It's funny because r/The_Donald completely took over Sup Forums

if u r so smart then why are u still using wiring for connection?

>drinking tea

that's about as numale as it gets

>True film patricians carry out intelligent discussion on Reddit.
You mean true pseudo intellectuals

a vast majority are either bitter virgins, or flat out hate women. jews altering culture to destroy women is a common trope in /pol posts.
you're right to be critical but it's a meme for a reason

>IQ
>nu-male

Holy shit bro, you seriously need to get laid.

But it is garbage. All entertainment necessarily is.

>reddit (can't browse Sup Forums at work)
>iphone

>beard
>glasses

All is not lost

Who came up with this gay shit nu male, someone very self conscious with their own inadequacies but they looks of things. Also this is hardly TV related

>marvel
>full of SJWs

>chocolate and ham

laughed outloud

What is that manga with the eye over the kissing?

kek
have you seen his tweets about trump?

The funny thing about the NuMale meme is that it justifies shitty lifestyles by basing masculinity on what one likes instead of what one does or accomplishes. I'm sure its real comfortable for the average societally middling, angry, frustrated Sup Forums poster but IRL men who get an education and work hard are the real men and guys who shitpost on a Taiwanese Bubble Gum Card board all day are the embarrassment.

The jews dindu nuffin

still better than faggots herre on the meme board of Sup Forums

go spam about taxes, star wars good friends, cunny, what did they mean by this and other meme threads without even attempting to have an actual discussion about movies

the simple fact that you are posting in this thread proves what kind of giant faggot you are

Yes, I see the irony in my post too.

see, maybe if you weren't such a cunt you'd be a bit happier.

Looks like you haven't either.

> guys who shitpost on a Taiwanese Bubble Gum Card board all day are the embarrassment.

Or facebook, reddit or twitter. Or any unemployed "activist" of either side really.

can i get an id on under koyaanisqatsi and an id between that and paris, texas
thanks

>doesn't work for Marvel anymore

ok

>launch plan to "redpill the masses"
>can't resist stroking their epeens by constantly namedropping Sup Forums>majority of their board is now edgy teenagers posting Facebook-tier Trump memes

They literally got colonised by Reddit. So much for the final boss of the Internet.

owning a smart phone is essential nowadays, wearing glasses is unavoidable if your eyes are bad (and i think square, thick rimmed frames are the most suitable for my face) and, despitethe marvel cinematic universe being terrible, the original comics are a huge part of alot of people's upbringing. the term numale in itself is just another horrible buzzword and you in using it are just adhering to another equally deplorable stereotype.

Manchild, but not a lost cause.

>Anita Sarkeesian will never dom you

Why live?

So I'm a Bernie voter who lives in a red state, has a phone, no beard, doesn't use twitter or drink starbucks, and only like real time with bill mayer. Am I cool enough to be a nu-male?

Sup Forums is Reddit.

All this board ever talks about is Game of Normies, SNL and capeshit. You guys don't even banepost anymore.

>comrade bernie

.......ShillforHill or Drumpf are even better canditates

>Bernie voter

>LotR is conservative you cuck

the nu-male gets threatened as his nerd crap has been called out

>tfw bald but keep a full beard
>tfw poor eye sight so i have to wear glasses
>tfw people think i'm nu male

this

Tv is no meme factory anymore even pol has surpassed us

>owning a smart phone is essential nowadays
It's really not.

>wearing glasses is unavoidable if your eyes are bad (and i think square, thick rimmed frames are the most suitable for my face)
You think that because you've been conditioned to think that, so don't make any excuses for yourself you fucking faggot. The way you're trying to worm out of it now makes you even more of a homo.

>despitethe marvel cinematic universe being terrible, the original comics are a huge part of alot of people's upbringing.
These people are DOA. No wonder they grew up into nu males.

>the term numale in itself is just another horrible buzzword and you in using it are just adhering to another equally deplorable stereotype.
mfw I just got 9/10'd

good job fag

>You guys don't even banepost anymore
One step closer to being clean of reddit influence then

I hate myself for finding this woman so attractive.

>Baneposting is Reddit

...this board is done.

I have glasses, a bald head and a beard and I'm not a nu male.

Don't really care for the rest of it though. Also what self respecting man uses twitter? I thought it was just a celeb shilling site for chicks and bloggers?

You have to be 2 out of 3 categories to be a numale.

Because after t_d colonized Sup Forums, Sup Forums colonized Sup Forums, leading to shitty ot threads like the one we're posting in now

found the butthurt faggot

LETS GET ROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT INTO THE OVENS!

The popular boards are all tourists.
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
Anything that's trendy catches them.

baneposting is
bane posting isn't

know the difference it might just save your life

>comrade bernie
Funny how the right painted Bernie as a commie despite the fact that their candidate has spent the past two years being manipulated and possibly blackmailed by a former KGB agent.

t.butthurt faggot

You don't actually know what Sup Forums is like or used to be like if you believe that.

>MUH EVIL PUTIN DRUMPF AXIS

Is putin in any way a commie? Hes a syndicalist at best. You americans are fucking retarded when it comes to other continents

wow, it's almost like Sup Forums is full of people who love to be contrarian and rile others up by posting unpopular opinions of the board under the guise of sincerity

Sup Forums has been taken over by the same t_d redditors that took over Sup Forums

i disagree but i am not going back

Why are you lying?

>mfw there's one mad cuck who's going to every thread he can trying to push this "lotr is numale" meme

Come on, you've got to have something else to do with your time.

It's "video game player" to like LOTR and video games are inherently nu-male.

Do you ever read what you write out loud and realize how incomprehensible it is?

>LOTR is numale

tolkien is a war veteran
the only colored people in the LOTR universe are the fuckers controlled by Sauron
there is no degeneracy in any of the books
the Maias have an exemplary tax plan

*blocks your path*

Wrong. Movies and television are infinitely more numale than videogames right now.

Nearly every big movie and TV series is full of political baggage. It's sad.

OP added LOTR because he's an offended numale. The original image doesn't have LOTR in it.