This board won't shut the fuck up about ghost in the shell

>this board won't shut the fuck up about ghost in the shell
>it looks like shit and Sup Forums wont stop shekel shilling
>Sup Forums won't stop talking about LOTR and Star Wars
Literal cancer, this place is a joke. Just wrong, objectively wrong and shit tier thought.

>MOVE AND TV BOARD WONT STOP SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT MOVIES AND TELEVISION I DON'T CARE FOR!!!

Its full of children like

So the gook baby watches the walking dead too? How can someone have such awful taste?

Idk, user, I've seen a lot of talk here about Ghost it Shell that expects disaster.

You know, you can always hang yourself in a basement, you filthy mongoloid

>Being this triggered someone slagged off your shit movie

Hello, numale.

Potter threads are worse

>being so triggered that you literally made a thread about it to vent.

Stop posting any time.

Threads complaining about other threads are actually the worst ones. Nigger, just learn to hide threads and ignore that shit. Get a filter if it really bothers you. I refuse to bump this shit.

>I refuse to bump that shit
I'm afraid you just did, senpai

Do you know how I know how you're new?

What the fuck are you talking about. Nobody watches that shit because they post a fucking image. This is neo Sup Forums autism at its finest you lard ass.

>i don't know how sage works
newfags gonna new

>he doesn't know what a sage is
Jesus Christ, lurk more.

Yea because of the shitposting of LOTRfags and Star Wars tourists. Enjoy your shit board.

I just looked and I see exactly Zero shilling for Shell of the Ghost. I did find several people who think it sucks, and is going to perform on a par with Aeon Flux.

Very true. 99% of them literally just leave their dr who quarantine and tumblr

They use to be good when the movies were coming out because it was actually Sup Forums posters

Reminder the people who call you plebs think Star Wars and LOTR are anything above mediocre

Potter threads are the worst because they are about the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>LOTRfags
>literally one of the only good things on this board before GoTfags came up with their force taxation meme was LotR threads

This is how I know you're new and should leave

t. numale

Shitposting, virtue signaling neet. I have never given a shit about Dr. WHO and the HP threads are full of you samefagging against people liking something.

A U T I S M

What are the problems people are having with it? I kinda figured most were gonna shit on it, but I'm curious as to what Sup Forums's common grievances are.

actually the tax meme is an old one from /lit/

>/lit/
Oh that explains why this boards been even shittier of late.

>muh buzzwords
The dullest franchise is a perfect fit for you isn't it?

Lotrfags? Kek. They circlejerk and don't even discuss the films editing, direction, etc

Aww can babby not take a dose of his own medicine? B-but Dr. WHO, Game of Thrones!

>shekel shilling
>selling money
That doesn't make any sense.

>Lotrfags? Kek. They don't talk about what I want them to talk about.

Have you tried bringing those up even once, fag?
Also
>any discussion i dislike is a circle jerk
Stop abusin that term.

Wew lad what a retard. Die of cancer my man

Of course I have and its a majority of memeing faggots like Literally couldn't be worse. These idiots think LOTR is well done

You triggered them

I'm curious, what is a well made movie in your opinion, Mr. Fedora?

>making a blog post because you're upset
could anything be more tumblr than this?

LOTR is the greatest film ever made

I know you're the same guy who's got some hard-on for going to every thread about it and calling it "numale" like some Sup Forums reject so it's really not worth the argument.

This

Is this thread redpill kino? Look how many enemies you've made by speaking the truth about this unusable containment board.

>don't even discuss the films editing, direction, etc
So you've never been in a LOTR thread is what you're saying

Batman v Superman

Nope not me
Not something by Peter Jackson released after 2001, plebbor
Thirteen year old state of mind

>hating on LotR threads
I feel sorry for you. Can't imagine how edgy and lonely you are in real life.
LotR threads are the most comfy threads

Nobody talks about films here jango

But LotR threads are objectively the best thing about this board and ultra comfy

There's literally nothing to even discuss it's the simpliest story imaginable with the most vanilla straightforward directing and themes. Prove me wrong. There's nothing to talk about. Absolutely a waste of time.

>this samefagging
Hell I used to love LOTR but the threads are not good in any way.

Obvious b8, fell for it, good one mate

Thanks for proving me right but I knew I was.

The ones you see complaining are the weebcucks on tv

I love this fucking pasta.