Is it racist to think this is going to be bad for the child's genetics? Look at that woman's fucking skull

Is it racist to think this is going to be bad for the child's genetics? Look at that woman's fucking skull

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cn3JGb5Se5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wah he isnt dating a white woman like i would if i wasnt a filthy autist

youre a wasteman senpai

>he goes to the left

the bigger problem here is she's a stupid annoying feminist cunt. seriously Bill what the fuck man

shes one of those niggers that has crusty white shit in the corners of her mouth. The kind of nigger that would have a really stinky wet rotten pussy. I feel sorry for Bill Burr. Surely he could have gotten someone better, right?

>post an East African

Deep down, beneath all the moral pretense you charade around, you're a racist too.

She will end up looking like Urethra Franklin. They all do.

>gingers
>niggers
>over 40

that kid will be straight retarded

>that limp wrist

Is that Chelsea Clinton?

>ginger
>anagram for
>nigger

kek

kek, looks like its broken

damn

>It's a "white person raises nonwhite children" episode

wtf

NICE FUCKIN WRIST ACTION BILLY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING AN IMPRESSION OF LEN BIAS' HEARTRATE?

they get better every time you dilute the mud
youtube.com/watch?v=cn3JGb5Se5Q

Im more worried for their kids going bald at 30

why be so mean? theyre just people, bill burr isnt the best looking chap, hes doing the best he can and he probably loves her, why be so mean?

>Shaniqua steps out of the time machine
>"Wait, what'choo mean all my people iz dead in dis century? What'choo mean you brought me here to put me in a muh-fukkin' zoo?? Iz you a cop? I want mah phonecall now!"

How do you respond?

literally only racists and degenerates care or think in these terms so the premise is flawed

post more nubian qts