IT'S 4D CHESS RIGHT GUYS?!

IT'S 4D CHESS RIGHT GUYS?!

Trumpleshitskins should unironically gas themselves. The entire world is laughing at them

this

especially the non american ones

ZRUMPTF IS DONE FOR HAHAHAHA

Shrimp is done for. It's over.

What happened?

HAHA I told you guys that good always prevails in the end.

Trump cucked

TWO SCOOPS?!! WowowowW How can drompfards EvEr RecoVer

Wait, wasn't his campaign built around conning racist boomers and christfags/rednecks into thinking he was going to kick out all the Mexicans?

>plus BIG border security
what did he mean by this?
serious question

Maybe they are going to build Wallmarts along the border, naturally attracting the mobility scooter American, who can be used as a large organic sandbag.

stop right there Bonald Drumplf!
That's two scoops to many!
Impeach! Impeach!

>Republicans refuse to vote Trump's laws
>act surprised when Trump deals with the Democrats and makes necessary concessions to get things done

?

i know right? it's like...... they live in some sort of..... democracy... or something... weird?

The thing is that people really thought he was going to able to do all of the shit he said.

When it comes to passing legislation, an popular president has very little power.

go back to your containment board. No need to force your infantile garbage site wide.

It could have been entirely done with Republican support... you know, that party who tried to oust Trump until the very end of the campaign.

But he doesn't even have their support

Yes. Now he's trying to do his best (which is already tremendous) with what he has (not a lot).

Peo/pol/ who cry "Donald Cuck lol" don't understand politics.

A president who's only conservative superficially speaks positively about immigration is a problem why?
Damnit I wanted Trump because it would be funny

I think it's obvious that neo/pol/ doesn't understand politics and that snekpol was driven to the other boards
I just wish people would stop bringing up the board in every fucking thread now, I even see people bitch about them preemptively. It's weird.

>Damnit I wanted Trump because it would be funny
>it would be funny
This is the reason don't feel so bad about america. not taking their decisions seriously.
Funny? really? how fucking old are you?

Hey man it was a pretty shit pick, and it's not like presidencies have changed anything major in the last couple decades so I didn't really feel strongly one way another. The American people don't have much say in the matter anyway.

>Hey man it was a pretty shit pick, and it's not like presidencies have changed anything major in the last couple decades so I didn't really feel strongly one way another. The American people don't have much say in the matter anyway.

Even if it is da joos we're kinda stuck with that

This wa literally a genius move by Trump.
He just bought himself massive amounts of political capital and nuclear codes.

>he takes politics seriously
Telltale sign of a brainlet

>go to Sup Forums
>"ITS A TRICK GUYS SHILLS ARE DISCREDITING TRUMP"

He's being honest though. That's how low politics have fallen. It's all a joke. The powerful will get their way no matter what no matter how.

Why are they freaking out a president is pandering to the opposition to get stuff pushed through? Literally every prez does it. Why does the extreme right worship a Zionist neocon anyway?

>Why does the extreme right worship a Zionist neocon anyway?
Conservatism is a sign mentally illness.

It has its place, but I'm just wondering why the people who blame everything on Jews would be so ferverent in support of mr Israel, from his policies when running, anyone expecting anything other than a more liberal bush doesn't really follow politics that well.

?

DINKLEDONKLE IS A FUCKING JOKE
WHERE MY HILLDAWGS AT

I'm surprised he gave it up so easily. Personally? If I was him I would've supported DACA and universal health care but ONLY if the dems approved the wall. Trump gets his big promise done to assure re-election and the dems get most of what they set out to do done as well. Trump supported universal health care during his campaign anyways so he really wouldn't be giving much up.

Yes and the Trumplets got played hard

No, he has no idea what he's doing

>BREAKING: Trump is a normal neocon instead of a Nazi LARPER
More at 11

Way to not post what he said before that.

See pic.

He is saying they could stay if the wall is built. He's using them as leverage. Basically if there is no wall then there will be no DACA

>Sup Forums in 2016
>DUDE RACE WAR LMAO, THE WHITE RACE IS SAVED! NO NIGGS ANYMORE
>Sup Forums in 2017
>heh.. what a bunch of fools we knew trump wasn't going to do it, yeah he's a politician, politicians lie, duh!

What are you talking about, Sup Forums is losing their shit right now. To see the fact that prez is gonna pander is not Sup Forums

>The thing is that people really thought he was going to able to do all of the shit he said.
And Obama's supporter's thought he could do everything he promised in four years, guess what didn't happen? Trump also hasn't been President for a year yet.

>no wall
>no lock her up
>no muslim ban
>no immigration reform
>dreamers get to stay
>no mass deportations
>no tax reform
>even more wars
>no obamacare repeal
>no drain the swamp
>administration full of globalists

If anyone thought a president was gonna change anything massive they deserved what they got

clear your fucking notifications holy shit

>America retreats into the isolationist policy
>No one funding muslim terrorists
>Middle-east becomes stable
>China calms down
>Norks stop building nukes because no threat of American invasion

This is the dream but War is literally a business here so I can't see that happening unless the US dollar gets fucked

>>>/gay/