1. Your country

1. Your country
2. I lost my virginity today but she wasn't the one I wanted to and I can't stop thinking about my crush..

what was the goat's name?

I lost it to my oneitis a few years ago
I was her first too

I lost mine to an Estonian roastie because I assumed that I wouldn't be getting laid from my oneitis anytime soon anyway (and I was right).

Are Estonians like our Mexicans to y'all?
Lost my virginity to an Asian girl in high school. Been dating asians ever since.

>Are Estonians like our Mexicans to y'all
No, Estonian girls are more attractive than Finnish ones most of the time, the roastie I lost my virginity to was better looking than most Finnish girls but not as hot as my oneitis.

Was that the one that left you for a guy coming from a certain nearby country of mine?

No, I have no idea what happened to her after she changed schools. You're mixing me up with somebody else.

bulgarian bulls

>You're mixing me up with somebody else.
Yes, sorry.

Lost mine to local fat slut,same day oneitis said I was ugly and that she doesn't even want to be friends with me.

that sucks. there's only one girl I ever liked because of her personality. She is a 7/10 and knew her for some years and never really liked her but after talking and interacting her I realised how attractive she is.

Well at least you're no longer a virgin user. Your oneitis was probably getting that big Swedish cock.

>Well at least you're no longer a virgin user
I suppose
>big
>Swedish cock
Swedes are impotent effeminate bitchbois

Then who did she end up with

Some handsome Finn I would presume

What the fuck is that even?
A question?
fuck off

1. (flag)
2. I have achieved wizardy.

1. Flag
2. Wizard until I die, I simply cannot get interested in a woman.

When was the last time you've talked to a women?

some hours ago in uni

around 13:00 with my social helper