How do you deal with your racist friends/coworkers/family members?

How do you deal with your racist friends/coworkers/family members?

One of my coworkers at Dillons would always whisper racist jokes into my ear (How long does it take a black woman to take a shit? 9 months) or sing racist songs (some song about niggers hanging from trees) and he would always crack up and smile like it was just huh-larious the 9000th time he told it, and I would just sort of smile and nod and say uh huh. Of course, then he would say, "Oh I'm not racist" when it became obvious that he was making me uncomfortable. Eventually I explained to him that there's goodpeople and bad people in the world, and they come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. To which he simply reiterated "Oh, I'm not racist, I'm not racist."

Racist people are honest people.

OP is a double nigger

>bothered by racist guy
>complains about it on Sup Forums
What is wrong with you?

casual racists are great.

It's always a hoot at family gatherings when the guy who works with the townies tells us all the latest names they have for every different group.

>Eventually I explained to him that there's goodpeople and bad people in the world, and they come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Sure, if you ignore statistics.

Most crimes are committed by white people. I guess white people are criminals.

Your friend is a racial realist.

You post pictures of cartoon horses.

No they aren't. You didn't factor in population percentages. If you did, you'd realize that blacks are comitting the same amount of crimes, while being only 12.2% of the population (Non-hispanic blacks)

Nigger.

Double nigger

go to tumblr you nigger

>hispanic
>white
>hispanic being a rate at all
????????????????

Kek agrees with me, is a nigger

I'm never racist at work, hell I'll shut people down if they're racist. Got to run on normie autopilot to be safe at wagecuck prison. A dude I know got fired because he responded to a bait racist joke that the manager had paid some dude to tell him. Hide your power level in public, this should be common sense.

My grandfather is pretty entertaining at family gatherings but he's less interested in talking about actual racial stuff than he is at mocking foreign workers who don't understand him

Fuck you Texas. Spics aren't white.

How do you save a black guy from drowning?

You don't.

hey OP....

NIGGERS XDDDDDDD NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!! XDDDDD NIGGITY NIGG NIGGERRRRRRR

what the fuck
That's what I am saying

Quadruple nigger

>A dude I know got fired because he responded to a bait racist joke that the manager had paid some dude to tell him
is that even legal?

How do you know a black woman's pregnant?

You check to see if all the cotton's been picked off her tampon.

Oh. Ok.
The DOJ started counting spics as white to pad our numbers some. Since facts are rayciss.

Is MLP still a fucking thing? There is something legitimately wrong with these people.

Your friend needs to man the fuck up and accept that he's a racist and there's nothing wrong with that. lots of good people are racist.

Where is he. He's late.

Head over to /mlp/ and see for yourself.

>barely posts talking about mlp
Color me impressed.
Good job Sup Forums

No different than secret shoppers.
When you see some of the wastes of life who work minimum wage jobs you can hardly blame managers for running a tight ship.

If the image isn't on derpibooru his rss streams don't notify him. Or he was finally killed by his mother in a staged accident.

It's just a cartoon. Calm down, retard.qy

Careful bro, you might summon barneyfag

>whites rob blacks
>rob blacks.

sometimes i forget which board i'm on
thanks /mlpol/

>blacks have anything worth stealing

we know. they dont do the grimey crime though like muggings and shit

It's not that bad faggot.
Star Trek has been over for fucking decades and faggots still worship that shit too.

Over one hour and he's not here. Something's up.

Your friend is funny and trying to spread joy. But you're an unappreciative cunt with a stick up your ass. You don't deserve a friend like that